Nexxus Exxtra Gel Sculpting Gel uploaded by Emily L.Nexxus Exxtra Gel Sculpting Gel uploaded by Yojard jose p.

BY NEXXUS #83 in Hair Gel

Experience Nexxus Luxury. Scientifically Developed. Salon Proven. Create incredible styling effects with Exceptional hold.  Exxtra Gel™ Style Creation Sculptor blends instantly into damp or dry hair and is ideal for hair sculpting, thermal styling, wet looks or naturally drying styles.  This advanced formula is free of dulling resins, alcohol and color and contains Collagen Amino Acids and Elastins to add strength, elasticity and shine to hair. Fortified with Exclusive Nexxusphere® time released technology, containing Nutrients, Antioxidants and UV Protectors. Satisfaction guaranteed on all Ne. see more...

Kayla D.
Superior, WI
I got this product as a sample to test for free. It made my hair super shiny. I applied it to my hair when it was damp than I let it air dry and I ran a straightner through my hair. It made my hair more shiny then normal and my hair felt different I also did not care for the smell. This is a product I would not use again . The only thing I liked is that it made my hair shiny
Tiffany W.
This was my favorite gel until they changed the formula. The original is in a gold bottle while the new one is in a shiny rose gold bottle. Thus version had great hold, a light smell, and allowed my curls to be springy and full while controlling frizz. It has been over a year now and I still haven't found a good replacement.
Michelle C.
Hazard, KY
This product keeps it shape and last all day, my hair is fine and curls very easy with this product. It's not only affordable the scent is amazing and I receive many compliments on the smell and how nice it makes my hair look. You can almost find this product any where.
Amanda P.
Richmond, KY
Four words for this product... OUT OF THIS WORLD! This is by far the best hair gel I have ever used. It smells amazing, doesn't give you that crunchy feeling, and lasts all day long! Exceeded my expectations for sure! I will definitely continue to buy this product!
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect for.curlsy hair and perfect for.either air drying or blow drying. I love the smell and texture and I love how.it defines my curls
Olivia C.
Raleigh, NC
This gel is nice and doesn't leave your hair feeling crunchy, but it's not very helpful for curly hair.
Berenice M.
Spring Valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the one i used for mi kids it dry really well and works ok...plus it doesn't have a bad scents..
Emily L.
Perkasie, PA
Nexxus Exxtra Gel Sculpting Gel is my favorite hair gel. I have naturally wavy hair that doesn't dry nice without adding product. A lot of gels either leave my hair looking too wet and/or looking too artificial, and also leave my hair "crusty" and can cause flaking - Nexxus Gel doesn't do that. This gel dries nicely and makes my hair look natural and sculpted without frizz, and has been the only consistent product to do that over the last 8-10 years that I have been using it. I love this gel and would be lost without it. I hope they continue making it forevermore, it's my number one hair staple.

Pictured is my hair having used this gel - I put it in my hair after washing it while it is still damp and then briefly blow dry it. In my opinion, it dries even nicer when I let it air dry after putting gel in but my hair takes hours to dry and that's often not realistic for me. Blow drying it is not bad at all, though, just gives it more volume (which may be the preference for some).
Kristan R.
Roanoke, VA
I absolutely love the hold this gel has! It lasts all day without having to do any fixing up. I love how I don't have to worry about my hair falling down mid day. The gel isn't like most gels that leave a white residue that causes flaking. I buy this gel all the time, it's actually the only gel I buy.
Debra M.
Tontitown, AR
I have very thick and heavy hair, therefore I like the hold this has! I have tried several other gel's, they are usually either too thick, or makes my hair feel funny! This product last's a while, so the price is great! Yes, I would.