Nexxus Exxtra Gel Sculpting Gel uploaded by Yojard jose p.Nexxus Exxtra Gel Sculpting Gel uploaded by Emily L.
2 colors available

BY NEXXUS #83 in Hair Gel

Experience Nexxus Luxury. Scientifically Developed. Salon Proven. Create incredible styling effects with Exceptional hold.  Exxtra Gel™ Style Creation Sculptor blends instantly into damp or dry hair and is ideal for hair sculpting, thermal styling, wet looks or naturally drying styles.  This advanced formula is free of dulling resins, alcohol and color and contains Collagen Amino Acids and Elastins to add strength, elasticity and shine to hair. Fortified with Exclusive Nexxusphere® time released technology, containing Nutrients, Antioxidants and UV Protectors. Satisfaction guaranteed on all Ne. see more...

Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Superior, WI
I got this product as a sample to test for free. It made my hair super shiny. I applied it to my hair when it was damp than I let it air dry and I ran a straightner through my hair. It made my hair more shiny then normal and my hair felt different I also did not care for the smell. This is a product I would not use again . The only thing I liked is that it made my hair shiny
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
This was my favorite gel until they changed the formula. The original is in a gold bottle while the new one is in a shiny rose gold bottle. Thus version had great hold, a light smell, and allowed my curls to be springy and full while controlling frizz. It has been over a year now and I still haven't found a good replacement.
Kristan R.
Kristan R.
Roanoke, VA
I absolutely love the hold this gel has! It lasts all day without having to do any fixing up. I love how I don't have to worry about my hair falling down mid day. The gel isn't like most gels that leave a white residue that causes flaking. I buy this gel all the time, it's actually the only gel I buy.
Tara g.
Tara g.
I really like this gel it does what it is supposed to do. I received it as a gift in the past and decided it was a very good product. Personally it didn't make my hair look nasty and greasy like a lot of other products I have used in the past. I would recommend this to anyone. Plus it smells great.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Hazard, KY
This product keeps it shape and last all day, my hair is fine and curls very easy with this product. It's not only affordable the scent is amazing and I receive many compliments on the smell and how nice it makes my hair look. You can almost find this product any where.
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
Really good product, but very pricey. This is great if you have semi curly hair to keep your curls lasting all day. Often will use right out of the shower or at night so then i will have some waves for my second day hair. I only purchased this once, but would recommend.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Richmond, KY
Four words for this product... OUT OF THIS WORLD! This is by far the best hair gel I have ever used. It smells amazing, doesn't give you that crunchy feeling, and lasts all day long! Exceeded my expectations for sure! I will definitely continue to buy this product!
sierra t.
sierra t.
Works great for all hair types of the people among my house that have tried it. And personally I have part shaved hair and while growing my hair out i used for hair that wouldn't stay in place, works well to hold curl and is long lasting throughout the day.
Debra M.
Debra M.
Tontitown, AR
I have very thick and heavy hair, therefore I like the hold this has! I have tried several other gel's, they are usually either too thick, or makes my hair feel funny! This product last's a while, so the price is great! Yes, I would.
Pauline S.
Pauline S.
Flushing, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using EXXtra gel for 20 (plus) years. It is an integral part of my hair styling. I have very curly hair and this gel is what shapes and keeps my curls looking their best daily!