BY NEXXUS

Nexus expand plus volumizing whip is a lightly fragrant hair whip that creates all-day full body and fluid movement, while also preventing flyaways without weighing hair down. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alexis M.
Hickory, NC
I like running this product through my hair before blow drying and it gives me some extra lift. It blends easily within the hair and doesn't make your hair feel sticky or clumpy like some products I have tried. It also smells aaaaaaamazing!
Meggan B.
Mitchell Hts, WV
Amazing stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would recommend this product to any one helps me create the voluminous waves and curls I desire to keep and I use it when I want voluminous curly hair. It’s exactly what I’d expect it to be. I was not disappointed with this product
Golda H.
Dalton, GA
I used the volume whip after using another nexus treatment and the combination of the two products gave me outstanding results! Used alone it wasn't quite as effective, but the light texture, pretty smell, and unobstructive hold were exactly as advertised. ♡ I'm a fan!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
This smells amazing! I love how it makes my hair feel after every uses! It is a little pricey, but I would recommend this to anyone with any hair type!
brandy e.
Las Vegas, NV
I love the way my hair feels but for the price I feel like its missing something to it. I mean my hair is soft but the smell doesn't last
allison s.
Coral Gables, FL
I like this a lot. It's super moisturizing and makes my hair super soft. I leave it on for about 20 min then rinse.
Dayna S.
This stuff does exactly as advertised. My hair was so voluminous after using it and soft. It smelt great to.
Katie L.
Rye, TX
Absolutely love easy to use and your hair feels wonderful after and smells wonderful. Not expensive and great
cassie k.
Didn't think this would work, have it a couple weeks and saw my hair thicken and good amount
Lydia N.
Lewiston, NY
This volumizing whip is perfect for use. It works so well in my hair and truly gives such nice volume that holds all day long. It really isn't too expensive, and last such a long time. I use it every single day and go through about have a container in one year.