BY NEXXUS

Part of the Emergencée Reconstructive System for damaged hair: repairs damage and strengthens hair's protective barrier.

• Fortifies hair damaged by chemical treatments and thermal styling
  • Reinforces the cuticle wall for flexibility and to reduce breakage
  • Enriched with high concentration of proteins, collagen, and elastins

Directions: After shampooing, apply treatment for five minutes. Rinse and cleanse hair again with Emergencée Shampoo, then follow with our conditioner. Use one treatment per week.

Ebony R.
SACRAMENTO, CA
These work sooo good my hair was really dry and after I used one of these my hair felt super soft and way less frizzy
annmarie l.
Syracuse, NY
I love this treatment for my hair I went from very dark to very blonde for the summer and my hair feels amazing still I enjoy this I think it’s affordable some may think it’s pricy but I don’t think so myself I have recommend it and will continue to do the same !
Nikola J.
Cheltenham
AMAZING! I got given a sample to try out and after one time my heart felt like never before, didn’t even have to brush it, my fingers run through my hair so nicely and my hair is bleached and usually knotty. Bought the whole set with the serum as it’s very worth it.😍
Kayla E.
Ashburn, VA
I wish I could give this product 10 stars! This literally saved my hair along with the shampoo and conditioner! I have platinum blonde hair. You use this product once a week. Very satisfied and I will continue to use this product.
Shayla /.
Fargo , ND
I love all the Nexxus products they are affordable and can be bought pretty much anywhere Target is where I got mine.
jasmine a.
Baltimore
This is totally amazing I love 💕 to change my hair with my mood this just makes it so totally easy and the results are breathtaking
MARY T.
Bellflower, CA
I’m not sure if this product really works since I’m currently using it right now. But I️ haven’t used it long enough to know. I️ feel like it drys out my hair to much after putting it on. But I️ think that’s how it’s suppose to work while in the shower and leaving it on when you first start to put it onto your hair. But I️ do notice my hair looks and feel a lot smoother and getting back to normal and no longer bridal after using all there products.
Gizeh Ve1025569 d.
Terrace Doral, FL
This treatment is STUNNING!!!
I really love to use it on my hair because it leaves it very very hydrated and soft
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
This isnt worth the price does it work yes really good but I will find a good drug store brand that is cheaper.
mary j.
Sacramento, CA
Hey, I have a fuzz the only one of my favorite. the first time. I have a fuzz the only one of my favorite. the
Sarah C.
Pflugerville, TX
I just bought the Nexxus Emergencee Reconstructive Treatment and I'm really excited to try it. I bleach my hair at home every 4-6 weeks. It's really short, so the long term damage is taken care of when I get my hair cut, but my hair still feels dry and stiff. I didn't realize until after I got it that you're supposed to use it in a certain order with the matching shampoo and conditioner. My question is, has anyone used this product in a different way, or with different products?
Colleen J.
benton, ar
How well does it work? Looking to buy
Jennifer R.
Do you have to use a certain shampoo and conditioner with this product?
June M.
Does this work?
Christina T.
Toronto, ON
What are your thoughts on the many steps that need to be used?