BY NEXXUS

Part of the Emergencée Reconstructive System for damaged hair: repairs damage and strengthens hair's protective barrier.

• Fortifies hair damaged by chemical treatments and thermal styling
  • Reinforces the cuticle wall for flexibility and to reduce breakage
  • Enriched with high concentration of proteins, collagen, and elastins

Directions: After shampooing, apply treatment for five minutes. Rinse and cleanse hair again with Emergencée Shampoo, then follow with our conditioner. Use one treatment per week.

Shayla /.
Fargo , ND
I love all the Nexxus products they are affordable and can be bought pretty much anywhere Target is where I got mine.
Ashley G.
Butler, KY
I love using this product on my color treated hair! It leaves it feeling so soft and healthy! Highly recommended!
Sereena H.
Coldwater, MI
My grandma uses these and I would say they would great for her. She keeps buying them so I know she likes them
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
This isnt worth the price does it work yes really good but I will find a good drug store brand that is cheaper.
mary j.
Sacramento, CA
Hey, I have a fuzz the only one of my favorite. the first time. I have a fuzz the only one of my favorite. the
Maria Fernanda A.
Cicero, IL
Although it's a bit pricy, it's definitely worth it. After bleaching my hair these products helped big time.
Zoey G.
Garden Grove, CA
I'm obsessed with nexxus. my hair gets so damaged and this keeps my hair so smooth and even untangled...
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
1,786 reviews
This is a must have treatment for all my color loving ladies I am a heavy bleacher and this saves my hair
Hannah J.
West Branch, MI
This stuff feels weird when you put it in but, afterwards your hair is so shiny and soft. It's amazing.
Carolyn M.
Waterville, WA
Love nexus! And love that I can find it even at Walmart! That makes it so nice as I am a busy mom!
Sarah C.
Pflugerville, TX
I just bought the Nexxus Emergencee Reconstructive Treatment and I'm really excited to try it. I bleach my hair at home every 4-6 weeks. It's really short, so the long term damage is taken care of when I get my hair cut, but my hair still feels dry and stiff. I didn't realize until after I got it that you're supposed to use it in a certain order with the matching shampoo and conditioner. My question is, has anyone used this product in a different way, or with different products?
Colleen J.
benton, ar
How well does it work? Looking to buy
Jennifer R.
Do you have to use a certain shampoo and conditioner with this product?
June M.
Does this work?
Christina T.
Toronto, ON
What are your thoughts on the many steps that need to be used?