BY NEXXUS

Part of the Emergencée Reconstructive System for damaged hair: repairs damage and strengthens hair's protective barrier.

• Fortifies hair damaged by chemical treatments and thermal styling
  • Reinforces the cuticle wall for flexibility and to reduce breakage
  • Enriched with high concentration of proteins, collagen, and elastins

Directions: After shampooing, apply treatment for five minutes. Rinse and cleanse hair again with Emergencée Shampoo, then follow with our conditioner. Use one treatment per week.

Ruth L.
I received this product free through crowdtap! Best shampoo & conditioner hands down I have used ever. It's affordable & what I love I know it's silly but they both have different odors to them. So it doesn't overwhelm you with only one smell. I recommend these products to anyone who suffers from dry brittle hair!
annmarie l.
Syracuse, NY
I love this treatment for my hair I went from very dark to very blonde for the summer and my hair feels amazing still I enjoy this I think it’s affordable some may think it’s pricy but I don’t think so myself I have recommend it and will continue to do the same !
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
This is a once and awhile thing for me. I tried this and loved it so I went to buy more and couldnt find the exact thing. So I had to wait. I was online one nite and finally found it on Sale.
Kayla E.
Ashburn, VA
I wish I could give this product 10 stars! This literally saved my hair along with the shampoo and conditioner! I have platinum blonde hair. You use this product once a week. Very satisfied and I will continue to use this product.
Adelina G.
Milwaukee, WI
This leaves my curls so bouncy and healthy!! My hair is naturally curly so it's already a bit dry but on top of that, I also color my hair so my ends are really dry. This leaves my hair feeling less brittle and so much softer and I also have less breakage after using this. It's a must have if you have damaged and/or dry hair!
MARY T.
Bellflower, CA
I’m not sure if this product really works since I’m currently using it right now. But I️ haven’t used it long enough to know. I️ feel like it drys out my hair to much after putting it on. But I️ think that’s how it’s suppose to work while in the shower and leaving it on when you first start to put it onto your hair. But I️ do notice my hair looks and feel a lot smoother and getting back to normal and no longer bridal after using all there products.
Heather C.
I have curly pretty fine dry hair and this product made my hair so so soft. After I used it, I only put 2 products in my hair, compared to my usual 7 and it made my hair so soft and manageable. I only used it the once but I am going to make this a part of my weekly routine.

The only negative about it is that it smelled really bad while it was in my hair and it has a very thick consistency, almost like glue. It came out of my hair rather easily.
Roxanne C.
Antelope, CA
This product is magic in a little tube 😄 my hair was over possessed and just dead and after using this It isn't back to 100 percent but it is so so so much better I thought I would have to cut it all of and now I don't have to so if your hair is damaged I would give this a try
Lucy B.
I love this treatment for my hair especially during the summer season. It helps your split ends and dryness. Brings your hair back to life. It helps your hair 100%. I buy it in a large bottles too.
Amber P.
Cokato, MN
I have tried the Emergencee system including the shampoo, conditioner and reconstruction treatment, that I received in my free VoxBox. This reconstruction treatment is very intense and it works extremely well. The fist time I used my hair was so smooth and soft I could not stop touching it. I normally use salon brand products so this made the transformation of my hair even more amazing. I have had deep conditioning treatments at my salon that didn't work as well as this reconstructing treatment. After using it for two weeks my hair still feels amazing, I don't even have to use a straightening iron after I blow dry my hair because it is just that smooth.

The only complaint I have with this product is it kinda makes you hair tangled in the shower and makes me have to brush it out more which can lead to damage. I got around this by making sure my hair was tangle free before I use the product. Again I just can say enough things about how great this product is.
Sarah C.
Pflugerville, TX
I just bought the Nexxus Emergencee Reconstructive Treatment and I'm really excited to try it. I bleach my hair at home every 4-6 weeks. It's really short, so the long term damage is taken care of when I get my hair cut, but my hair still feels dry and stiff. I didn't realize until after I got it that you're supposed to use it in a certain order with the matching shampoo and conditioner. My question is, has anyone used this product in a different way, or with different products?
Colleen J.
benton, ar
How well does it work? Looking to buy
Jennifer R.
Do you have to use a certain shampoo and conditioner with this product?
June M.
Does this work?
Christina T.
Toronto, ON
What are your thoughts on the many steps that need to be used?