NEXXUS® EMERGENCÉE STRENGTHENING POLYMERIC RECONSTRUCTOR uploaded by Lucy B.

BY NEXXUS

Nexxus Signature Emergencee Strengthening Polymeric Reconstructor has an ultra regenerating formula that lovingly works to repair and strengthen hopelessly damaged hair. Give your lifeless locks a boost of health with this reconstructive formula.

Packed full of a cocktail of caring ingredients, the Nexxus Signature Emergencee Strengthening Polymeric Reconstructor is a caring treatment that creates an internal framework within the hair shaft to restore integrity. Use once every two weeks to structurally reinforce hair that has been chemically damaged or abused by thermal styling appliances. Each treatment will dramatically improve hair's health, condition and shine.

Directions of use:

Apply ample amount to completely cover the hair
Comb through.
Leave in for 1-3 minutes.
Rinse thoroughly.

• How well does this work? and how long does it to did your...3 Answers
  • Does it help to prevent hair from falling?1 Answers
  • Does this make your hair grow?2 Answers
meghan p.
Honestly you can’t go wrong with any nexus product! They are a bit pricey compared to drug store products but they leave your hair instantly transformed and the amount of product will lady you a while totally
Kellie H.
Downingtown, PA
I’ve been using this once a week to help revive my fragile, highlighted hair. I put it on at night, put my hair in a high bun, and sleep with it in and then shower as normal the next morning. I’ve noticed smoother hair, less fly aways, and less split ends immediately after my first use! I’m definitely going to continue using it.
LOY H.
Best product ever, it does repair your hair, it helps with breakage and falling. I use this product every 15 days or once a month. I bought it at sallys beauty supply i have been using it for many years and will comtinie go use it.
Shaniel W.
Brooklyn, NY
This is one of the best protein treatments out there especially for relaxed hair. when you have relaxed hair, the relaxer break down the protein bonds in your hair and that is why you need to follow up wth a protein treatment every 6 weeks to keep your hair strong and healthy. this does exactly that. this is a heavy protein treatment which means thats you use it every 6 weeks, the keratin protein in this product penetrates your hair strands and help build back the protein that was lost during the relaxing process. i would also recommend this product for color treated hair !
Trish M.
Perry, AR
My beautician recommend this product to me years ago after I allowed my sister in-law to color my hair three times plus bleach it in a 24hour period trying to get the red out of my hair before my wedding day. It took one treatment to see noticeable approvement to my dead straw like hair. It brought back the shine and smooth out my fried ends in just one usage and after a month of using this product it completely restored the outrageous damage that was done. I definitely love the NEXXUS hair line.
Tonya L.
Pocahontas, AR
This product is for hair distress! Used weekly it can make a drastic change in the condition and texture of your hair. I normally use this in the shower so the hot steam kind of gives it an additional boost. I've also applied it to my hair, then covered my hair with a shower cap and let it sit while I do housework and stuff. Then before shampooing it out I put the hairdryer on it with the shower cap still on just to give it a little heat treatment.
Jennifer G.
Baltimore, MD
This product is heaven sent. It's been in the Nexxus line forever, and for good reason. It works!

If your hair is fried and lifeless due to over processing, Emergencee is for you. I like to apply it and then out a plastic cap in, hit it with the hairdryer and let it sit for a couple of hours. Rinse it out and follow with a moisturizer (important).
Lucy B.
I put this on my hair on the weekend before I went to do my errands. I left it on and it stayed just right. It was fantastic. I could not wait to wash it out and style my hair dry. I recommend this product to all who do not want to add too much in the mornings
Natasha L.
Brooklyn, NY
If you're looking for a product that is simple to use and can transform damaged/weak/fragile hair, then this product is for you. Emergencee works!!! You notice a difference immediately with your hair after using it and you feel as if your hair is back to how it used to be prior to all the damage. I recommend continuous use every other week until you find your hair to be where you'd like for it to be without any products.
Samantha R.
I love this stuff, it works wonders and it's fairly affordable. It really is an emergency reconstructor! I have long curly/wavy hair that can also get pretty frizzy and since I color my hair as well as straighten it on a daily basis, this definitely helps from getting dead ends and dryness.
Brittany B.
How well does this work? and how long does it to did your hair?
Nikki J.
Does this make your hair grow?
Jessica H.
Rialto, CA
Does it help to prevent hair from falling?