Hair CareHair ProductsShampooNexxus
Emergencée Shampoo for Damaged Hair

Nexxus Emergencée Shampoo for Damaged Hair

Step 1: Hair repair shampoo (13.5 oz) for damaged hair cleanses for Strength Recovery Enriched with Marine Collagen and Concentrated Elastin Protein Salon-quality hair repair shampoo recharges hair’s resilience Reconstructs broken protein structure in weakened hair Rich formula replenishes lost nutrients and helps retain natural movement Unlock Strength Recovery with repairing shampoo

I have heard that this product is horrible for your hair. Is this true?
Anyone have success with this shampoo?
Start your review of Nexxus Emergencée Shampoo for Damaged Hair!
Tracey S.
Walnut Cove, NC
Since I have received my Nexxus Emergencee set to try. I have been using the set for about 2 weeks now and I have really seen a difference in the texture of my hair. I have changed how I use it compared to the instructions I received. I wash my hair twice. Then apply the conditioner on the top and about half way down the leangth of my hair. Then I apply the reconstructuring treatment from mid shaft to the ends of my hair and leave on for 5-8 minutes then rinse out. This has seemed to work better for my hair. Thank you so much Ifluenster for giving me the chance to try these products.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Juliana S.
North Baldwin, NY
The only scent in the world that I enjoy. I buy this in bulk from Ulta. Too good. This review is short because all I can say is, matter-of-factly, it’s the best. Good for wavy combo type hair that tends to frizz.
Chelsea F.
Freedom
I live by nexxus products. They are little bit more on the pricey side, but I have seen amazing results from their products. Also I only wash my hair about 3 times a week so even their smaller size products last me a good while.
Alexandra O.
New York, New York
Nexxus shampoo is very effective. I would use it regularly however it’s a little on the pricey side so I only but when there are good deals
Siomara D.
Southaven, MS
Purchased at: Walgreens
Nexxus products really work! They are a little pricey but you can always find them on sale at Walmart or Walgreens. Very light on hair and helps damaged hair. The only con is once you stop using the product your hair will go back to be damaged.
Brandy M.
Pelham, AL
If you have any problems minor or major with your hair well this is the stuff for you it pretty much shows instant results and major hair revival after a couple times your hair will be silky soft smooth fewer split ends healthy and shiny no frizz it'll look perfect and feel the same perfect
Leah B.
Lafayette, IN
Helped get my damaged hair back to health! I truly love this shampoo! It does what its supposed to do!
Danielle G.
Magnolia, TX
Smells amazing. Salon quality for sure. It works wonders with my hair. Which isn’t too damaged to begin with but average.
Lauren S.
Algonquin, IL
One of the best shampoos I have used. I loved the way that it made my hair feel! Made my head of hair feel so refreshed gave good body!
Maria S.
Minot, ND
It is a good product for the treatment of damaged hair, the only thing that you can not use for a long time because your hair feels dry afterwards, the price is good, recommended❗️👌