BY NEXXUS

Part of the Emergencée Reconstructive System for damaged hair: repairs damage and strengthens hair's protective barrier.

• Repairs hair's inner fiber structure for reduced breakage
  • Restores the protective barrier of hair
  • Seals in nourishment and smooths without coating hair in unncessary residue

• "Will definitely buy again." in 1 review
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Jolo, WV
There has never been a conditioner to make my hair feel the way it does when I use Nexxus. Nexxus hair products go above and beyond expectations. For once, the conditioner actually does what it says it will do on the bottle. I have (had) very dry, bristly hair. I tried oils, leave in conditioners, hair treatments, and hair balm, but nothing came close to what this done for my hair. It strengthened my hair 100% and gave it back that glossy, smooth feeling I had been missing. It is better than any conditioner I have ever bought in any professional salon. I absolutely am in love with this line of products!
jen d.
jen d.
Maplewood, NJ
I've been using Emergencee for a little over a year now. I must say, this is the longest I have stayed with a product. I usually give each product I try 6 months to actually see if it's working. This made my hair so soft (I used it as a protein treatment after washing my hair and left in in for 15 mins. Before rinsing it out). I felt like my hair regained it's strength after the harshness of the week. I typically use it every 6-8 weeks.
Cailin Y.
Cailin Y.
Centreville, VA
This is my holy grail conditioner! I have VERY long hair, i use a flat iron often, and I hate cutting it. This conditioner keeps my hair healthy and prevents split ends & heat damage. It leaves my hair INCREDIBLY smooth soft and shiny. i used to be die hard herbal essence girl, but for the past 3 years I've been all about nexxus. I pair this with their Therappe shampoo. Everyone always compliments my hair
Yrina T.
Yrina T.
York, PA
Nexxus was a god send when i destroyed my hair with bleaching. I would rank this right up with all of those pricey salon brands. The scent is lovely, and your hair just feels so nourished. I have black curly hair with fine strands that are damage prone, and this was one of the things that saved me.
Jen O.
Jen O.
Oakland, CA
I have really dry hair from coloring my hair every few months. I've tried many products and this has been in my top 3. Combined the shampoo and conditioner and it made my hair so soft. It also has an amazing scent. Very affordable and can be found at many different stores.
Marquencia F.
Marquencia F.
Orlando, FL
Great product!!! I needed the Nexxus Conditioner for protein and got excellent results. My hair was very soft , yet stronger. I washed my hair with the conditioner every other week for a light protein. I would recommend this product to those who have problem with protein.
Monika S.
Monika S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this conditioner! I use heat styling tools that can be damaging to my hair because of its fine texture, this product allows my hair to rehydrate and prevents breaking strands and split ends from forming. This is one of my favorites when it comes to hair therapy!
leigha s.
leigha s.
Brewton, AL
I actually just used this product for the first time the other day, it is a little expensive but it's definitely worth it. It is effective, the ends of my hair don't feel as dry since I've been using it and it also smells really good and I recommend others try it.
Tonya W.
Tonya W.
Gainesville, GA
I have very fine, fragile hair due to a thyroid condition and started using Nexxus in an attempt to strengthen and help my hair grow. My hair is the longest it has been in over 5 years because I haven't been forced to cut it now that it's so much healthier!
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Definitely a go to conditioner when you feel that your hair isn't looking it's best. Especially if you tend to use heat against it with a blow dryer or flat iron. Gives your hair it's nutrients and leaves it looking remarkable. Smells amazing also