Nexxus Emergencee Reconstructive Hair Shampoo with Marine Collagen Protein 13.5oz (Quantity 1)

BY NEXXUS

Enriched with marine collagen and 100 percent pure, concentrated elastin protein, emergencee rebalancing shampoo cleanses whilst rebuilding the broken protein structure. Follow with step 2 emergencee restoring conditioner to restore the protective... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amanda G.
Lakewood, CA
Oh my gosh let me tell you a little something about my hair journey.
I started dying my hair when I was 12 years old. I am now going t be 27. I would dye my hair about every three weeks to two months. I have been every natural color, several unnatural colors. I have gone from blond to black to blond again in a matter of weeks. I did this ALL myself from home with drug store dye. I had not cut my hair in over ten years. When I was just shy of my 23rd birthday, my hair was so disgusting and dry and brittle (long but broken) that I wouldn't even let my boyfriend touch my hair. I chopped it off from almost hitting my belly button to just off my shoulders. And what did I do not even three weeks after... box dyed it from light blonde to dark brown. Anyways my hair grew slowly but surely and I took better care of it. Started getting it dyed professionally and trimmed regular but it was still dry. I stopped using heat tools started using a silk pillowcase. Couldn't get it to feel or look good.I thought it was my punishment for the decade of damage before. Then I see an article on twitter about "Kim K's drugstore secret hair weapon" and I read it was some nexxus deep treatment. A few days later I am at K Mart of all places and see this Nexxus emergencee shampoo and conditioner on sale. I just grabbed it because I was out of stuff anyways and that was over a year ago and my hair has been TRANSFORMED! I haven't used anything else since... I used to get away with washing my hair once a week because it was so dry. Now I can barely go three or 4 days without washing my hair - it is so healthy and strong and shiny. I told my hair stylist in February I wanted my hair to grow about 8 more inches by my wedding in October she looked at me like I was crazy... I saw her in April for a root touch up because my roots had grown THAT much since February. And right now as I type this my roots have grown out at least another inch since I got my hair done April 4th. This stuff is amazing and completely rescued my hair. BUY IT IN BULK at Ulta.
Autumn L.
Hiawassee, GA
I began using Nexxus after my stylist used it on my hair in her salon. I like that the brand has so many types of shampoo and conditioners that offer to protect, fix, and clean hair. I recommend this and it's easily available at most places that sell shampoo.
Cassey W.
Carmi , IL
Love Nexxus products they make your hair smell amazing long lasting scent it doesn’t leave a film on your hair, reduces frizz. Nothing beats Nexxus I would recommend this product all day long! Nexxus is my go to I refuse to buy any other hair products!
Tasha N.
Lehi, UT
I received this product in a crowdtap sample box, and I’m completely in love with it. I had never heard of the brand before, but it is now my favorite brand. I purchased some hair treatments from the brand as well. I would highly recommended this to anyone with thick, dry, coarse hair. It does a great job at taming the beast.
Kayla E.
Alpharetta, GA
I wish I could give this product 10 stars! This literally saved my hair along with the conditioner! I have platinum blonde hair. Very satisfied and I will continue to use this product.
Stacy B.
Arlington, VA
Love that this shampoo actually helps repair your hair. It smells like bananas, which I think is nice. It helps tame my frizziness and fly aways and it cleans my hair too. I definitely recommend this product.
Kassiah P.
Definitely worth the chunk of change it costs. Repaired my damaged ends and left my hair feeling silky smooth. It's great for my curls and helps keep them bouncy. I love this product and I repeatedly buy it. 10/10 would recommend.
April F.
del city, OK
I recently tried the Nexxus brand and fell in love with it. It made my hair so soft and actually had some curl to it versus my other shampoo my hair is more straight after using it. I love the smell of their shampoo too.
Sierra B.
Fresno, CA
With all the dying and heat damage I do to my poor hair this is my go to shampoo! The name says it all! When in a hair emergency I turn to this product to reconstruct all my split ends and leave my hair feeling super healthy after!
Julia C.
Lebanon PA
Super duper awesome product... no frizz, no floofy, just sausage curls!!!! Yay.

But, not within my budget for regular purchase, so... it's leave in conditioner and a clippie most days.