Add a Photo

By NEXXUS

Part of the Emergencée Reconstructive System for damaged hair: repairs damage and strengthens hair's protective barrier.

• Fortifies hair damaged by chemical treatments and thermal styling
  • Reinforces the cuticle wall for flexibility and to reduce breakage
  • Enriched with high concentration of proteins, collagen, and elastins

Directions: After shampooing, apply treatment for five minutes. Rinse and cleanse hair again with Emergencée Shampoo, then follow with our conditioner. Use one treatment per week.

Photos (5)
Mel G.
Mel G.
Manchester, CT

My Hair was feeling dry and brittle one of my friends told me to try this and its pretty good.
Marisa M.
Marisa M.
Boaz, AL

I loved this product. I struggle with tangles and when I used this treatment I felt like my hair could be brushed through for weeks without tangles! Crazy!
Tarah R.
Tarah R.
South Bend, IN

Use this everytime after I dye my hair! Keeps my ends from breaking or my hair becoming damaged
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
Colbert, GA

This well definitely keep your hair shiny and healthy! I've been using it for just a little bit and I'm already obsessed with it!
Becca M.
Becca M.
Hampton Bays, NY

My sister has dry hair so I bought her this to try out & it works wonders in like a week we saw results her hair was shiny it's looked awesome & it gave her just enough shine to where it wouldn't look oily like other products
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Bossier City, LA

This keeps your hair healthy and shiny but it definitely feels odd after you have put it on. Totally worth it though.
Katherine B.
Katherine B.
Haledon, NJ

Very good treatment for the hair. Highly recommended, but I feel as if it's very small for the price, very effective leaves your hair smooth.
Esther P.
Esther P.

A few year a go my hair it was so damage for using hair color with peroxide, but nexxus emergencee make it came alive oncce again, highly recommend it😀
Lauren L.
Lauren L.

I'm really impressed with this deeply repairing product. I saw it half off at Walgreens and decided on a whim to buy it. It has really done wonders for my long, damaged hair. It's absolutely worth the try!
hailey j.
hailey j.

This product is amazing for hair that's frizz and I tried it out last winter && it helped make my hair sleek with no frizz and it is super effective ! I love love love this product and I would totally buy this again
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Pflugerville, TX

I just bought the Nexxus Emergencee Reconstructive Treatment and I'm really excited to try it. I bleach my hair at home every 4-6 weeks. It's really short, so the long term damage is taken care of when I get my hair cut, but my hair still feels dry and stiff. I didn't realize until after I got it that you're supposed to use it in a certain order with the matching shampoo and conditioner. My question is, has anyone used this product in a different way, or with different products?
Colleen J.
Colleen J.
benton, ar

How well does it work? Looking to buy
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.

Do you have to use a certain shampoo and conditioner with this product?
June M.
June M.

Does this work?
Christina T.
Christina T.
Toronto, Ontario

What are your thoughts on the many steps that need to be used?

Join Now