BY NEXXUS

Part of the Emergencée Reconstructive System for damaged hair: repairs damage and strengthens hair's protective barrier.

• Fortifies hair damaged by chemical treatments and thermal styling
  • Reinforces the cuticle wall for flexibility and to reduce breakage
  • Enriched with high concentration of proteins, collagen, and elastins

Directions: After shampooing, apply treatment for five minutes. Rinse and cleanse hair again with Emergencée Shampoo, then follow with our conditioner. Use one treatment per week.

• What do you do to make this the most effective?1 Answers
  • What does this help with? 3 Answers
  • Did you find using the entire line produced better result...2 Answers
Mich H.
Springfield, TN
I love my NEXXUS. I use it daily. I use it on my clients as well. I'm always changing my hair and this helps keep it healthy.
JC  .
Nexxus makes great products, and this product was no exception. It left my hair feeling great. Would definitely recommend!
My parents introduced me to nexxus and I have been hooked ever since! Makes my hair look and feel amazing! A must try!
Taylor M.
Bossier City, LA
This keeps your hair healthy and shiny but it definitely feels odd after you have put it on. Totally worth it though.
Ashley G.
Butler, KY
I love using this product on my color treated hair! It leaves it feeling so soft and healthy! Highly recommended!
Sereena H.
Coldwater, MI
My grandma uses these and I would say they would great for her. She keeps buying them so I know she likes them
Maria Fernanda A.
Cicero, IL
Although it's a bit pricy, it's definitely worth it. After bleaching my hair these products helped big time.
Zoey G.
Garden Grove, CA
I'm obsessed with nexxus. my hair gets so damaged and this keeps my hair so smooth and even untangled...
Hannah J.
West Branch, MI
This stuff feels weird when you put it in but, afterwards your hair is so shiny and soft. It's amazing.
Carolyn M.
Waterville , WA
Love nexus! And love that I can find it even at Walmart! That makes it so nice as I am a busy mom!
Sarah C.
Pflugerville, TX
I just bought the Nexxus Emergencee Reconstructive Treatment and I'm really excited to try it. I bleach my hair at home every 4-6 weeks. It's really short, so the long term damage is taken care of when I get my hair cut, but my hair still feels dry and stiff. I didn't realize until after I got it that you're supposed to use it in a certain order with the matching shampoo and conditioner. My question is, has anyone used this product in a different way, or with different products?
Colleen J.
benton, ar
How well does it work? Looking to buy
June M.
Does this work?
Jennifer R.
Do you have to use a certain shampoo and conditioner with this product?
Tiffany D.
Twin Falls, ID
What does this help with?