BY NEXXUS

Part of the Emergencée Reconstructive System for damaged hair: repairs damage and strengthens hair's protective barrier.

• Fortifies hair damaged by chemical treatments and thermal styling
  • Reinforces the cuticle wall for flexibility and to reduce breakage
  • Enriched with high concentration of proteins, collagen, and elastins

Directions: After shampooing, apply treatment for five minutes. Rinse and cleanse hair again with Emergencée Shampoo, then follow with our conditioner. Use one treatment per week.

• What do you do to make this the most effective?1 Answers
  • What does this help with? 3 Answers
  • Did you find using the entire line produced better results than a...2 Answers
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this in the Nexus VoxBox and it's actually a really interesting product. It strengthens your hair by adding protein. Definitely worth a try if you have damaged hair.
Monica R.
Monica R.
This is a great product. I had dry, damaged, straw like hair. This product line really improved my texture and my hair is more manageable.
JC  .
JC .
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nexxus makes great products, and this product was no exception. It left my hair feeling great. Would definitely recommend!
Janine R.
Janine R.
Mesquite, TX
This little miracle worker made my hair soft, smooth and very shiny. When used as directed, I found my hair very soft and shiny.
Becca M.
Becca M.
Hampton Bays, NY
My sister has dry hair so I bought her this to try out & it works wonders in like a week we saw results her hair was shiny it's looked awesome & it gave her just enough shine to where it wouldn't look oily like other products
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
Carlton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This well definitely keep your hair shiny and healthy! I've been using it for just a little bit and I'm already obsessed with it!
Marisa M.
Marisa M.
Boaz, AL
I loved this product. I struggle with tangles and when I used this treatment I felt like my hair could be brushed through for weeks without tangles! Crazy!
É encontrado muito facilmente no Brasil e sério salva seu cabelo em poucas vezes de uso, podem comprar meu cabelo está muito hidratado e tenho cabelos loiros que são bem difíceis de tratar
Mel G.
Mel G.
Manchester, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
My Hair was feeling dry and brittle one of my friends told me to try this and its pretty good.
Tarah R.
Tarah R.
South Bend, IN
Use this everytime after I dye my hair! Keeps my ends from breaking or my hair becoming damaged
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Pflugerville, TX
I just bought the Nexxus Emergencee Reconstructive Treatment and I'm really excited to try it. I bleach my hair at home every 4-6 weeks. It's really short, so the long term damage is taken care of when I get my hair cut, but my hair still feels dry and stiff. I didn't realize until after I got it that you're supposed to use it in a certain order with the matching shampoo and conditioner. My question is, has anyone used this product in a different way, or with different products?
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you have to use a certain shampoo and conditioner with this product?
June M.
June M.
Does this work?
Colleen J.
Colleen J.
benton, ar
How well does it work? Looking to buy
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Twin Falls, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
What does this help with?