Add a Photo

Nexxus Emergencée Reconstructing Treatment

Part of the Emergencée Reconstructive System for damaged hair: repairs damage and strengthens hair's protective barrier.

• Fortifies hair damaged by chemical treatments and thermal styling
  • Reinforces the cuticle wall for flexibility and to reduce breakage
  • Enriched with high concentration of proteins, collagen, and elastins

Directions: After shampooing, apply treatment for five minutes. Rinse and cleanse hair again with Emergencée Shampoo, then follow with our conditioner. Use one treatment per week.

Photos (5)
Maria Fernanda A.
Maria Fernanda A.
Cicero, IL

Although it's a bit pricy, it's definitely worth it. After bleaching my hair these products helped big time.
Zoey G.
Zoey G.
Garden Grove, CA

I'm obsessed with nexxus. my hair gets so damaged and this keeps my hair so smooth and even untangled...
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
West Branch, MI

This stuff feels weird when you put it in but, afterwards your hair is so shiny and soft. It's amazing.
Carolyn M.
Carolyn M.
E Wenatchee , Wa

Love nexus! And love that I can find it even at Walmart! That makes it so nice as I am a busy mom!
Isavel D.
Isavel D.
Bronx, NY

This hair treatment is absolutely amazing the packing is nice. This treatment leaves my hair soft
Lauren D.
Lauren D.

Can be a bit costly but worth it! Anytime I've used it my hair always feels so soft and full!
Geral N.
Geral N.

Me encanta esta linea, tenía mi cabello súper maltratado y me lo recupero un montón lo ameee
Libby H.
Libby H.

Wonderful and the smell is so good youll never want to forget to use it lol
Alana J.
Alana J.
Jamaica, NY

Good product, keeps your hair nice and shine and smooth. Packaging it's simple. It's affordable. I would recommend it. It does work.
É encontrado muito facilmente no Brasil e sério salva seu cabelo em poucas vezes de uso, podem comprar meu cabelo está muito hidratado e tenho cabelos loiros que são bem difíceis de tratar
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Pflugerville, TX

I just bought the Nexxus Emergencee Reconstructive Treatment and I'm really excited to try it. I bleach my hair at home every 4-6 weeks. It's really short, so the long term damage is taken care of when I get my hair cut, but my hair still feels dry and stiff. I didn't realize until after I got it that you're supposed to use it in a certain order with the matching shampoo and conditioner. My question is, has anyone used this product in a different way, or with different products?
Colleen J.
Colleen J.
benton, ar

How well does it work? Looking to buy
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.

Do you have to use a certain shampoo and conditioner with this product?
June M.
June M.

Does this work?
Christina T.
Christina T.
Toronto, Ontario

What are your thoughts on the many steps that need to be used?

Join Now