BY NEXXUS

Part of the Emergencée Reconstructive System for damaged hair: repairs damage and strengthens hair's protective barrier.

• Fortifies hair damaged by chemical treatments and thermal styling
  • Reinforces the cuticle wall for flexibility and to reduce breakage
  • Enriched with high concentration of proteins, collagen, and elastins

Directions: After shampooing, apply treatment for five minutes. Rinse and cleanse hair again with Emergencée Shampoo, then follow with our conditioner. Use one treatment per week.

• What do you do to make this the most effective?1 Answers
  • What does this help with? 3 Answers
  • Did you find using the entire line produced better results than any...2 Answers
Wayna V.
Wayna V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nexxus Emergencee has been one of the best restoration products ever. I have used it for over 10 yrs and it is great for restoring damaged and processed hair. Easy to use professional quality
Nicolette R.
Nicolette R.
Parkville, MD
I have some fairly damaged hair and this treatment along with the shampoo and conditioner really made a difference in the overall look and feel of my hair. It's my most favorite product that I've received from Influenster yet! I'll definitely purchase this product line!
Edny O.
Edny O.
Huntington Pk, CA
This product is amazing on my hair. It has really helped the look and feel if my hair. I have really thick, dry, damaged hair.
Jenna K.
Jenna K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this to try for free & I really didn't have high hopes. My hair is very dry and continuously breaking off. I started using this system & it was great. This treatment transformed my hair & made it so soft. I believe I'll purchase this for myself.
Maria Fernanda A.
Maria Fernanda A.
Cicero, IL
Although it's a bit pricy, it's definitely worth it. After bleaching my hair these products helped big time.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Boca Raton, FL
I recently used this product and it leaves my hair feeling pin straight and healthy. I recommend this to people with curly hair who have a hard time keeping it straight, and to people with damaged hair.
Tracy E.
Tracy E.
I do really like this product! I haven't been very faithful about using it though, so I can't tell whether it has really helped my hair or not. I'm a big fan of the whole Nexxus Emergencee line!
Amber B.
Amber B.
Jensen Beach , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Im in love! i bleached my hair, for that beautiful "sun kissed" look and it fried my hair. Using this along with the shampoo and conditionar has brought my dull dry hair back to life
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I received this in the Nexus VoxBox and it's actually a really interesting product. It strengthens your hair by adding protein. Definitely worth a try if you have damaged hair.
Monica R.
Monica R.
This is a great product. I had dry, damaged, straw like hair. This product line really improved my texture and my hair is more manageable.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Pflugerville, TX
I just bought the Nexxus Emergencee Reconstructive Treatment and I'm really excited to try it. I bleach my hair at home every 4-6 weeks. It's really short, so the long term damage is taken care of when I get my hair cut, but my hair still feels dry and stiff. I didn't realize until after I got it that you're supposed to use it in a certain order with the matching shampoo and conditioner. My question is, has anyone used this product in a different way, or with different products?
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Do you have to use a certain shampoo and conditioner with this product?
June M.
June M.
Does this work?
Colleen J.
Colleen J.
benton, ar
How well does it work? Looking to buy
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Twin Falls, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
What does this help with?