Add a Photo

By NEXXUS

Part of the Emergencée Reconstructive System for damaged hair: repairs damage and strengthens hair's protective barrier.

• Fortifies hair damaged by chemical treatments and thermal styling
  • Reinforces the cuticle wall for flexibility and to reduce breakage
  • Enriched with high concentration of proteins, collagen, and elastins

Directions: After shampooing, apply treatment for five minutes. Rinse and cleanse hair again with Emergencée Shampoo, then follow with our conditioner. Use one treatment per week.

Photos (5)
Isavel D.
Isavel D.
Bronx, NY

This hair treatment is absolutely amazing the packing is nice. This treatment leaves my hair soft
Lauren D.
Lauren D.

Can be a bit costly but worth it! Anytime I've used it my hair always feels so soft and full!
Geral N.
Geral N.

Me encanta esta linea, tenía mi cabello súper maltratado y me lo recupero un montón lo ameee
Libby H.
Libby H.

Wonderful and the smell is so good youll never want to forget to use it lol
Amber P.
Amber P.
Cokato, MN

I have tried the Emergencee system including the shampoo, conditioner and reconstruction treatment, that I received in my free VoxBox. This reconstruction treatment is very intense and it works extremely well. The fist time I used my hair was so smooth and soft I could not stop touching it. I normally use salon brand products so this made the transformation of my hair even more amazing. I have had deep conditioning treatments at my salon that didn't work as well as this reconstructing treatment. After using it for two weeks my hair still feels amazing, I don't even have to use a straightening iron after I blow dry my hair because it is just that smooth.

The only complaint I have with this product is it kinda makes you hair tangled in the shower and makes me have to brush it out more which can lead to damage. I got around this by making sure my hair was tangle free before I use the product. Again I just can say enough things about how great this product is.
Heather F.
Heather F.
Crofton, MD

Did not like this product. It was like glue in my hair when I was in the shower. Beaded up on my strands of hair and was really difficult to wash out. I personally maybe only noticed a slight improvement temporarily on my hair. Wouldn't recommend.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Boca Raton, FL

I recently used this product and it leaves my hair feeling pin straight and healthy. I recommend this to people with curly hair who have a hard time keeping it straight, and to people with damaged hair.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Jensen Beach, FL

Im in love! i bleached my hair, for that beautiful "sun kissed" look and it fried my hair. Using this along with the shampoo and conditionar has brought my dull dry hair back to life
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Pittsburgh, PA

I received this in the Nexus VoxBox and it's actually a really interesting product. It strengthens your hair by adding protein. Definitely worth a try if you have damaged hair.
Janine R.
Janine R.
Mesquite, TX

This little miracle worker made my hair soft, smooth and very shiny. When used as directed, I found my hair very soft and shiny.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Pflugerville, TX

I just bought the Nexxus Emergencee Reconstructive Treatment and I'm really excited to try it. I bleach my hair at home every 4-6 weeks. It's really short, so the long term damage is taken care of when I get my hair cut, but my hair still feels dry and stiff. I didn't realize until after I got it that you're supposed to use it in a certain order with the matching shampoo and conditioner. My question is, has anyone used this product in a different way, or with different products?
Colleen J.
Colleen J.
benton, ar

How well does it work? Looking to buy
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.

Do you have to use a certain shampoo and conditioner with this product?
June M.
June M.

Does this work?
Christina T.
Christina T.
Toronto, Ontario

What are your thoughts on the many steps that need to be used?