Add a Photo

By NEXXUS

Part of the Emergencée Reconstructive System for damaged hair: repairs damage and strengthens hair's protective barrier.

• Fortifies hair damaged by chemical treatments and thermal styling
  • Reinforces the cuticle wall for flexibility and to reduce breakage
  • Enriched with high concentration of proteins, collagen, and elastins

Directions: After shampooing, apply treatment for five minutes. Rinse and cleanse hair again with Emergencée Shampoo, then follow with our conditioner. Use one treatment per week.

Photos (5)
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Laurel , Ms

This treatment is absolutely fabulous!!! After coloring my hair multiple times, this works really great reconstructing my hair!
Mich H.
Mich H.
Springfield, TN

I love my NEXXUS. I use it daily. I use it on my clients as well. I'm always changing my hair and this helps keep it healthy.
JC  .
JC .

Nexxus makes great products, and this product was no exception. It left my hair feeling great. Would definitely recommend!
My parents introduced me to nexxus and I have been hooked ever since! Makes my hair look and feel amazing! A must try!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Butler, KY

I love using this product on my color treated hair! It leaves it feeling so soft and healthy! Highly recommended!
Sereena H.
Sereena H.
Coldwater, MI

My grandma uses these and I would say they would great for her. She keeps buying them so I know she likes them
Zoey G.
Zoey G.
Garden Grove, CA

I'm obsessed with nexxus. my hair gets so damaged and this keeps my hair so smooth and even untangled...
Dipika S.
Dipika S.
Edmonton , Alberta

A bit pricey but it totally helps repair damaged hair leaving it soft and full! Recommend using this
Carolyn M.
Carolyn M.
E Wenatchee, WA

Love nexus! And love that I can find it even at Walmart! That makes it so nice as I am a busy mom!
Isavel D.
Isavel D.
Bronx, NY

This hair treatment is absolutely amazing the packing is nice. This treatment leaves my hair soft
Colleen J.
Colleen J.
Benton, AR

How well does it work? Looking to buy
Christina T.
Christina T.
Toronto, Ontario

What are your thoughts on the many steps that need to be used?
Yaritza M.
Yaritza M.
Lodi, CA

Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.

Do you have to use a certain shampoo and conditioner with this product?

Join Now