Add a Photo

By NEXXUS

Part of the Emergencée Reconstructive System for damaged hair: repairs damage and strengthens hair's protective barrier.

• Fortifies hair damaged by chemical treatments and thermal styling
  • Reinforces the cuticle wall for flexibility and to reduce breakage
  • Enriched with high concentration of proteins, collagen, and elastins

Directions: After shampooing, apply treatment for five minutes. Rinse and cleanse hair again with Emergencée Shampoo, then follow with our conditioner. Use one treatment per week.

Photos (5)
Heather F.
Heather F.
Crofton, MD
May 20, 2017, 8:34 p.m.
Review for: Nexxus Emergencée Reconstructing Treatment
Did not like this product. It was like glue in my hair when I was in the shower. Beaded up on my strands of hair and was really difficult to wash out. I personally maybe only noticed a slight improvement temporarily on my hair. Wouldn't recommend.
Wayna V.
Wayna V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
May 5, 2017, 3:06 p.m.
Review for: Nexxus Emergencée Reconstructing Treatment
Nexxus Emergencee has been one of the best restoration products ever. I have used it for over 10 yrs and it is great for restoring damaged and processed hair. Easy to use professional quality
Edny O.
Edny O.
Huntington Pk, CA
March 27, 2017, 3:14 a.m.
Review for: Nexxus Emergencée Reconstructing Treatment
This product is amazing on my hair. It has really helped the look and feel if my hair. I have really thick, dry, damaged hair.
Maria Fernanda A.
Maria Fernanda A.
Cicero, IL
March 29, 2017, 8:30 p.m.
Review for: Nexxus Emergencée Reconstructing Treatment
Although it's a bit pricy, it's definitely worth it. After bleaching my hair these products helped big time.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Boca Raton, FL
I recently used this product and it leaves my hair feeling pin straight and healthy. I recommend this to people with curly hair who have a hard time keeping it straight, and to people with damaged hair.
Tracy E.
Tracy E.
I do really like this product! I haven't been very faithful about using it though, so I can't tell whether it has really helped my hair or not. I'm a big fan of the whole Nexxus Emergencee line!
Amber B.
Amber B.
Jensen beach , FL
Im in love! i bleached my hair, for that beautiful "sun kissed" look and it fried my hair. Using this along with the shampoo and conditionar has brought my dull dry hair back to life
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I received this in the Nexus VoxBox and it's actually a really interesting product. It strengthens your hair by adding protein. Definitely worth a try if you have damaged hair.
JC  .
JC .
Nexxus makes great products, and this product was no exception. It left my hair feeling great. Would definitely recommend!
Janine R.
Janine R.
Mesquite, TX
This little miracle worker made my hair soft, smooth and very shiny. When used as directed, I found my hair very soft and shiny.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Pflugerville, TX
I just bought the Nexxus Emergencee Reconstructive Treatment and I'm really excited to try it. I bleach my hair at home every 4-6 weeks. It's really short, so the long term damage is taken care of when I get my hair cut, but my hair still feels dry and stiff. I didn't realize until after I got it that you're supposed to use it in a certain order with the matching shampoo and conditioner. My question is, has anyone used this product in a different way, or with different products?
Colleen J.
Colleen J.
benton, ar
How well does it work? Looking to buy
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Do you have to use a certain shampoo and conditioner with this product?
June M.
June M.
Does this work?
Christina T.
Christina T.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
What are your thoughts on the many steps that need to be used?