Add a Photo

By NEXXUS

Part of the Emergencée Reconstructive System for damaged hair: repairs damage and strengthens hair's protective barrier.

• Fortifies hair damaged by chemical treatments and thermal styling
  • Reinforces the cuticle wall for flexibility and to reduce breakage
  • Enriched with high concentration of proteins, collagen, and elastins

Directions: After shampooing, apply treatment for five minutes. Rinse and cleanse hair again with Emergencée Shampoo, then follow with our conditioner. Use one treatment per week.

Photos (5)
Lauren B.
Lauren B.

I received this in the Nexus VoxBox and it's actually a really interesting product. It strengthens your hair by adding protein. Definitely worth a try if you have damaged hair.
Kristen M.
Kristen M.

I love love love this stuff! the texture at first is kind of odd when you apply it, but if you follow the directions as stated you will be left with silky smooth hair!
zeel z.
zeel z.
Mumbai

I love nexxus reconstructing product it does wonders to my hair, keeps it smooth, untangled and frizz free. 100%recommended.Though a bit pricy Worth its money
Jessica M.
Jessica M.

This is so great for damaged hair! After using this product for 3 months, I've noticed a big change in my hair! Must buy if you have dry, color damaged hair!
Marisa M.
Marisa M.
Boaz, AL

I loved this product. I struggle with tangles and when I used this treatment I felt like my hair could be brushed through for weeks without tangles! Crazy!
Emmy S.
Emmy S.

I absolutely LOVED this product! Definitely did the job in restoring my hair back to being shiny and soft like it used to be! Would definitely recommend!
Esther P.
Esther P.

A few year a go my hair it was so damage for using hair color with peroxide, but nexxus emergencee make it came alive oncce again, highly recommend it😀
Shar T.
Shar T.

This product is great for hair that has been super processed (bleach, etc) I have fine and dark hair and it can get super dry and with this I'm back
Katherine B.
Katherine B.
Haledon, NJ

Very good treatment for the hair. Highly recommended, but I feel as if it's very small for the price, very effective leaves your hair smooth.
Monica R.
Monica R.

This is a great product. I had dry, damaged, straw like hair. This product line really improved my texture and my hair is more manageable.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Pflugerville, TX

I just bought the Nexxus Emergencee Reconstructive Treatment and I'm really excited to try it. I bleach my hair at home every 4-6 weeks. It's really short, so the long term damage is taken care of when I get my hair cut, but my hair still feels dry and stiff. I didn't realize until after I got it that you're supposed to use it in a certain order with the matching shampoo and conditioner. My question is, has anyone used this product in a different way, or with different products?
Colleen J.
Colleen J.
Benton, AR

How well does it work? Looking to buy
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.

Do you have to use a certain shampoo and conditioner with this product?
Christina T.
Christina T.
Toronto, Ontario

What are your thoughts on the many steps that need to be used?

Join Now