Add a Photo

By NEXXUS

Part of the Emergencée Reconstructive System for damaged hair: repairs damage and strengthens hair's protective barrier.

• Fortifies hair damaged by chemical treatments and thermal styling
  • Reinforces the cuticle wall for flexibility and to reduce breakage
  • Enriched with high concentration of proteins, collagen, and elastins

Directions: After shampooing, apply treatment for five minutes. Rinse and cleanse hair again with Emergencée Shampoo, then follow with our conditioner. Use one treatment per week.

Photos (5)
zeel z.
zeel z.
Mumbai

I love nexxus reconstructing product it does wonders to my hair, keeps it smooth, untangled and frizz free. 100%recommended.Though a bit pricy Worth its money
Jessica M.
Jessica M.

This is so great for damaged hair! After using this product for 3 months, I've noticed a big change in my hair! Must buy if you have dry, color damaged hair!
Marisa M.
Marisa M.
Boaz, AL

I loved this product. I struggle with tangles and when I used this treatment I felt like my hair could be brushed through for weeks without tangles! Crazy!
Emmy S.
Emmy S.

I absolutely LOVED this product! Definitely did the job in restoring my hair back to being shiny and soft like it used to be! Would definitely recommend!
Esther P.
Esther P.

A few year a go my hair it was so damage for using hair color with peroxide, but nexxus emergencee make it came alive oncce again, highly recommend it😀
Shar T.
Shar T.

This product is great for hair that has been super processed (bleach, etc) I have fine and dark hair and it can get super dry and with this I'm back
Monica R.
Monica R.

This is a great product. I had dry, damaged, straw like hair. This product line really improved my texture and my hair is more manageable.
Tiffani W.
Tiffani W.
Mesa, AZ

Perfect for fighting against frizz and getting sleek hair. The pricing is very reasonable and I've never been more in love with my hair.
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
Colbert, GA

This well definitely keep your hair shiny and healthy! I've been using it for just a little bit and I'm already obsessed with it!
Janine R.
Janine R.
Mesquite, TX

This little miracle worker made my hair soft, smooth and very shiny. When used as directed, I found my hair very soft and shiny.
Colleen J.
Colleen J.
Benton, AR

How well does it work? Looking to buy
Christina T.
Christina T.
Toronto, Ontario

What are your thoughts on the many steps that need to be used?
Yaritza M.
Yaritza M.
Lodi, CA

Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.

Do you have to use a certain shampoo and conditioner with this product?

Join Now