BY NEXXUS

Part of the Emergencée Reconstructive System for damaged hair: repairs damage and strengthens hair's protective barrier.

• Fortifies hair damaged by chemical treatments and thermal styling
  • Reinforces the cuticle wall for flexibility and to reduce breakage
  • Enriched with high concentration of proteins, collagen, and elastins

Directions: After shampooing, apply treatment for five minutes. Rinse and cleanse hair again with Emergencée Shampoo, then follow with our conditioner. Use one treatment per week.

• What do you do to make this the most effective?1 Answers
  • What does this help with? 3 Answers
  • Did you find using the entire line produced better results than a...2 Answers
Amber B.
Jensen Beach , FL
Im in love! i bleached my hair, for that beautiful "sun kissed" look and it fried my hair. Using this along with the shampoo and conditionar has brought my dull dry hair back to life
Lauren B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I received this in the Nexus VoxBox and it's actually a really interesting product. It strengthens your hair by adding protein. Definitely worth a try if you have damaged hair.
É encontrado muito facilmente no Brasil e sério salva seu cabelo em poucas vezes de uso, podem comprar meu cabelo está muito hidratado e tenho cabelos loiros que são bem difíceis de tratar
jossy m.
I had really messed up hair from trying a different t product that apsolutely messed up my hair when I got this product it was like heaven my hair was reconstructed and now its been 4 months and my hair is flawless
Stephanie P.
Boca Raton, FL
I recently used this product and it leaves my hair feeling pin straight and healthy. I recommend this to people with curly hair who have a hard time keeping it straight, and to people with damaged hair.
Tracy E.
I do really like this product! I haven't been very faithful about using it though, so I can't tell whether it has really helped my hair or not. I'm a big fan of the whole Nexxus Emergencee line!
Jessica M.
This is so great for damaged hair! After using this product for 3 months, I've noticed a big change in my hair! Must buy if you have dry, color damaged hair!
Marisa M.
Boaz, AL
I loved this product. I struggle with tangles and when I used this treatment I felt like my hair could be brushed through for weeks without tangles! Crazy!
Emmy S.
I absolutely LOVED this product! Definitely did the job in restoring my hair back to being shiny and soft like it used to be! Would definitely recommend!
Esther P.
Doral, FL
A few year a go my hair it was so damage for using hair color with peroxide, but nexxus emergencee make it came alive oncce again, highly recommend it😀
Sarah C.
Pflugerville, TX
I just bought the Nexxus Emergencee Reconstructive Treatment and I'm really excited to try it. I bleach my hair at home every 4-6 weeks. It's really short, so the long term damage is taken care of when I get my hair cut, but my hair still feels dry and stiff. I didn't realize until after I got it that you're supposed to use it in a certain order with the matching shampoo and conditioner. My question is, has anyone used this product in a different way, or with different products?
Colleen J.
benton, ar
How well does it work? Looking to buy
Jennifer R.
Do you have to use a certain shampoo and conditioner with this product?
June M.
Does this work?
Tiffany D.
Twin Falls, ID
What does this help with?