BY NEXXUS

Part of the Emergencée Reconstructive System for damaged hair: repairs damage and strengthens hair's protective barrier.

• Fortifies hair damaged by chemical treatments and thermal styling
  • Reinforces the cuticle wall for flexibility and to reduce breakage
  • Enriched with high concentration of proteins, collagen, and elastins

Directions: After shampooing, apply treatment for five minutes. Rinse and cleanse hair again with Emergencée Shampoo, then follow with our conditioner. Use one treatment per week.

• What do you do to make this the most effective?1 Answers
  • What does this help with? 3 Answers
  • Did you find using the entire line produced better results than a...2 Answers
Carolyn M.
E Wenatchee, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love nexus! And love that I can find it even at Walmart! That makes it so nice as I am a busy mom!
Isavel D.
Bronx, NY
This hair treatment is absolutely amazing the packing is nice. This treatment leaves my hair soft
Lauren D.
Can be a bit costly but worth it! Anytime I've used it my hair always feels so soft and full!
Geral N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encanta esta linea, tenía mi cabello súper maltratado y me lo recupero un montón lo ameee
Libby H.
Wonderful and the smell is so good youll never want to forget to use it lol
Amber P.
Cokato, MN
I have tried the Emergencee system including the shampoo, conditioner and reconstruction treatment, that I received in my free VoxBox. This reconstruction treatment is very intense and it works extremely well. The fist time I used my hair was so smooth and soft I could not stop touching it. I normally use salon brand products so this made the transformation of my hair even more amazing. I have had deep conditioning treatments at my salon that didn't work as well as this reconstructing treatment. After using it for two weeks my hair still feels amazing, I don't even have to use a straightening iron after I blow dry my hair because it is just that smooth.

The only complaint I have with this product is it kinda makes you hair tangled in the shower and makes me have to brush it out more which can lead to damage. I got around this by making sure my hair was tangle free before I use the product. Again I just can say enough things about how great this product is.
Jerrica G.
Hampton, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this when I used henna in my hair and then I decided to do a bolayage on my hair and the damage was so terrible and ended up making it blue from all the chemicals. I bought this product to help fix the damage and it truly helped rehabilitate my hair and bring it back to life. It helped so much get rid of some of the blue and make it feel healthy again.
Joelle Q.
NASHVILLE, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
After recently going through a double process to get my hair from red to its natural color I needed this product. I was left with severely damaged hair and this was my saving grace!! I will be using it once a week as a treatment to help mend my hair. It is also way more affordable than Olaplex which basically does the same repairing.
Ashley D.
Seal Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this because I needed a post sun exposure treatment on my dry hair. It left my hair manageable and soft but the tube is so small I felt like I didn't get a full saturation on my medium length hair.
Heather C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have curly pretty fine dry hair and this product made my hair so so soft. After I used it, I only put 2 products in my hair, compared to my usual 7 and it made my hair so soft and manageable. I only used it the once but I am going to make this a part of my weekly routine.

The only negative about it is that it smelled really bad while it was in my hair and it has a very thick consistency, almost like glue. It came out of my hair rather easily.
Sarah C.
Pflugerville, TX
I just bought the Nexxus Emergencee Reconstructive Treatment and I'm really excited to try it. I bleach my hair at home every 4-6 weeks. It's really short, so the long term damage is taken care of when I get my hair cut, but my hair still feels dry and stiff. I didn't realize until after I got it that you're supposed to use it in a certain order with the matching shampoo and conditioner. My question is, has anyone used this product in a different way, or with different products?
June M.
Does this work?
Jennifer R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you have to use a certain shampoo and conditioner with this product?
Colleen J.
benton, ar
How well does it work? Looking to buy
Tiffany D.
Twin Falls, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
What does this help with?