Add a Photo

By NEXXUS

Part of the Emergencée Reconstructive System for damaged hair: repairs damage and strengthens hair's protective barrier.

• Fortifies hair damaged by chemical treatments and thermal styling
  • Reinforces the cuticle wall for flexibility and to reduce breakage
  • Enriched with high concentration of proteins, collagen, and elastins

Directions: After shampooing, apply treatment for five minutes. Rinse and cleanse hair again with Emergencée Shampoo, then follow with our conditioner. Use one treatment per week.

Photos (5)
Monica R.
Monica R.

This is a great product. I had dry, damaged, straw like hair. This product line really improved my texture and my hair is more manageable.
Tiffani W.
Tiffani W.
Mesa, AZ

Perfect for fighting against frizz and getting sleek hair. The pricing is very reasonable and I've never been more in love with my hair.
Janine R.
Janine R.
Mesquite, TX

This little miracle worker made my hair soft, smooth and very shiny. When used as directed, I found my hair very soft and shiny.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Laurel , Ms

This treatment is absolutely fabulous!!! After coloring my hair multiple times, this works really great reconstructing my hair!
Edny O.
Edny O.
Huntington Pk, CA

This product is amazing on my hair. It has really helped the look and feel if my hair. I have really thick, dry, damaged hair.
Mich H.
Mich H.
Springfield, TN

I love my NEXXUS. I use it daily. I use it on my clients as well. I'm always changing my hair and this helps keep it healthy.
JC  .
JC .

Nexxus makes great products, and this product was no exception. It left my hair feeling great. Would definitely recommend!
My parents introduced me to nexxus and I have been hooked ever since! Makes my hair look and feel amazing! A must try!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Butler, KY

I love using this product on my color treated hair! It leaves it feeling so soft and healthy! Highly recommended!
Sereena H.
Sereena H.
Coldwater, MI

My grandma uses these and I would say they would great for her. She keeps buying them so I know she likes them
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Pflugerville, TX

I just bought the Nexxus Emergencee Reconstructive Treatment and I'm really excited to try it. I bleach my hair at home every 4-6 weeks. It's really short, so the long term damage is taken care of when I get my hair cut, but my hair still feels dry and stiff. I didn't realize until after I got it that you're supposed to use it in a certain order with the matching shampoo and conditioner. My question is, has anyone used this product in a different way, or with different products?
Colleen J.
Colleen J.
benton, ar

How well does it work? Looking to buy
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.

Do you have to use a certain shampoo and conditioner with this product?
June M.
June M.

Does this work?
Christina T.
Christina T.
Toronto, Ontario

What are your thoughts on the many steps that need to be used?

Join Now