Add a Photo

By NEXXUS

Part of the Emergencée Reconstructive System for damaged hair: repairs damage and strengthens hair's protective barrier.

• Fortifies hair damaged by chemical treatments and thermal styling
  • Reinforces the cuticle wall for flexibility and to reduce breakage
  • Enriched with high concentration of proteins, collagen, and elastins

Directions: After shampooing, apply treatment for five minutes. Rinse and cleanse hair again with Emergencée Shampoo, then follow with our conditioner. Use one treatment per week.

Photos (5)
Wayna V.
Wayna V.

Nexxus Emergencee has been one of the best restoration products ever. I have used it for over 10 yrs and it is great for restoring damaged and processed hair. Easy to use professional quality
Carmen V.
Carmen V.

After I fried my hair years back, I was so desperate to bring life back your my hair I tried everything.... out of all the products, this was the best. It's a bit pricey but so worth it.
Joanna S.
Joanna S.

I use them all the time, I like the fact I can buy them at almost any store including Walmart. The only down side to me the price. They leave my hair feeling healthy and great!
Kristen M.
Kristen M.

I love love love this stuff! the texture at first is kind of odd when you apply it, but if you follow the directions as stated you will be left with silky smooth hair!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.

This is so great for damaged hair! After using this product for 3 months, I've noticed a big change in my hair! Must buy if you have dry, color damaged hair!
Emmy S.
Emmy S.

I absolutely LOVED this product! Definitely did the job in restoring my hair back to being shiny and soft like it used to be! Would definitely recommend!
Sharleen T.
Sharleen T.

This product is great for hair that has been super processed (bleach, etc) I have fine and dark hair and it can get super dry and with this I'm back
Monica R.
Monica R.

This is a great product. I had dry, damaged, straw like hair. This product line really improved my texture and my hair is more manageable.
Tiffani W.
Tiffani W.
Mesa, AZ

Perfect for fighting against frizz and getting sleek hair. The pricing is very reasonable and I've never been more in love with my hair.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Laurel , Ms

This treatment is absolutely fabulous!!! After coloring my hair multiple times, this works really great reconstructing my hair!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Pflugerville, TX

I just bought the Nexxus Emergencee Reconstructive Treatment and I'm really excited to try it. I bleach my hair at home every 4-6 weeks. It's really short, so the long term damage is taken care of when I get my hair cut, but my hair still feels dry and stiff. I didn't realize until after I got it that you're supposed to use it in a certain order with the matching shampoo and conditioner. My question is, has anyone used this product in a different way, or with different products?
Colleen J.
Colleen J.
benton, ar

How well does it work? Looking to buy
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.

Do you have to use a certain shampoo and conditioner with this product?
June M.
June M.

Does this work?
Christina T.
Christina T.
Toronto, Ontario

What are your thoughts on the many steps that need to be used?