Add a Photo

By NEXXUS

Part of the Emergencée Reconstructive System for damaged hair: repairs damage and strengthens hair's protective barrier.

• Fortifies hair damaged by chemical treatments and thermal styling
  • Reinforces the cuticle wall for flexibility and to reduce breakage
  • Enriched with high concentration of proteins, collagen, and elastins

Directions: After shampooing, apply treatment for five minutes. Rinse and cleanse hair again with Emergencée Shampoo, then follow with our conditioner. Use one treatment per week.

Photos (5)
Lauren L.
Lauren L.

I'm really impressed with this deeply repairing product. I saw it half off at Walgreens and decided on a whim to buy it. It has really done wonders for my long, damaged hair. It's absolutely worth the try!
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Boca Raton, FL

I recently used this product and it leaves my hair feeling pin straight and healthy. I recommend this to people with curly hair who have a hard time keeping it straight, and to people with damaged hair.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
Marlette, MI

I LOVE this brand, the best repair my hair has ever had, got it at my local shop, it's a bit pricey but whenever I have the extra money I get it. Great for all hair types! Definitely would recommend
Tracy E.
Tracy E.

I do really like this product! I haven't been very faithful about using it though, so I can't tell whether it has really helped my hair or not. I'm a big fan of the whole Nexxus Emergencee line!
É encontrado muito facilmente no Brasil e sério salva seu cabelo em poucas vezes de uso, podem comprar meu cabelo está muito hidratado e tenho cabelos loiros que são bem difíceis de tratar
Carmen V.
Carmen V.

After I fried my hair years back, I was so desperate to bring life back your my hair I tried everything.... out of all the products, this was the best. It's a bit pricey but so worth it.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Jensen Beach, FL

Im in love! i bleached my hair, for that beautiful "sun kissed" look and it fried my hair. Using this along with the shampoo and conditionar has brought my dull dry hair back to life
Joanna S.
Joanna S.

I use them all the time, I like the fact I can buy them at almost any store including Walmart. The only down side to me the price. They leave my hair feeling healthy and great!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.

I received this in the Nexus VoxBox and it's actually a really interesting product. It strengthens your hair by adding protein. Definitely worth a try if you have damaged hair.
Kristen M.
Kristen M.

I love love love this stuff! the texture at first is kind of odd when you apply it, but if you follow the directions as stated you will be left with silky smooth hair!
Colleen J.
Colleen J.
Benton, AR

How well does it work? Looking to buy
Christina T.
Christina T.
Toronto, Ontario

What are your thoughts on the many steps that need to be used?
Yaritza M.
Yaritza M.
Lodi, CA

Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.

Do you have to use a certain shampoo and conditioner with this product?

Join Now