Add a Photo

By NEXXUS

Part of the Emergencée Reconstructive System for damaged hair: repairs damage and strengthens hair's protective barrier.

• Fortifies hair damaged by chemical treatments and thermal styling
  • Reinforces the cuticle wall for flexibility and to reduce breakage
  • Enriched with high concentration of proteins, collagen, and elastins

Directions: After shampooing, apply treatment for five minutes. Rinse and cleanse hair again with Emergencée Shampoo, then follow with our conditioner. Use one treatment per week.

Photos (5)
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love this stuff! the texture at first is kind of odd when you apply it, but if you follow the directions as stated you will be left with silky smooth hair!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Sept. 27, 2016, 8:25 p.m.
Review for: Nexxus Emergencée Reconstructing Treatment
This is so great for damaged hair! After using this product for 3 months, I've noticed a big change in my hair! Must buy if you have dry, color damaged hair!
Emmy S.
Emmy S.
I absolutely LOVED this product! Definitely did the job in restoring my hair back to being shiny and soft like it used to be! Would definitely recommend!
Sharleen T.
Sharleen T.
This product is great for hair that has been super processed (bleach, etc) I have fine and dark hair and it can get super dry and with this I'm back
Monica R.
Monica R.
This is a great product. I had dry, damaged, straw like hair. This product line really improved my texture and my hair is more manageable.
Tiffani W.
Tiffani W.
Mesa, AZ
Perfect for fighting against frizz and getting sleek hair. The pricing is very reasonable and I've never been more in love with my hair.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Laurel , Ms
This treatment is absolutely fabulous!!! After coloring my hair multiple times, this works really great reconstructing my hair!
Mich H.
Mich H.
Springfield, TN
Nov. 19, 2016, 2:16 p.m.
Review for: Nexxus Emergencée Reconstructing Treatment
I love my NEXXUS. I use it daily. I use it on my clients as well. I'm always changing my hair and this helps keep it healthy.
My parents introduced me to nexxus and I have been hooked ever since! Makes my hair look and feel amazing! A must try!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Butler, KY
I love using this product on my color treated hair! It leaves it feeling so soft and healthy! Highly recommended!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Pflugerville, TX
I just bought the Nexxus Emergencee Reconstructive Treatment and I'm really excited to try it. I bleach my hair at home every 4-6 weeks. It's really short, so the long term damage is taken care of when I get my hair cut, but my hair still feels dry and stiff. I didn't realize until after I got it that you're supposed to use it in a certain order with the matching shampoo and conditioner. My question is, has anyone used this product in a different way, or with different products?
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Do you have to use a certain shampoo and conditioner with this product?
June M.
June M.
Does this work?
Colleen J.
Colleen J.
benton, ar
How well does it work? Looking to buy
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Twin Falls, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
What does this help with?