BY NEXXUS

Part of the Emergencée Reconstructive System for damaged hair: repairs damage and strengthens hair's protective barrier.

• Fortifies hair damaged by chemical treatments and thermal styling
  • Reinforces the cuticle wall for flexibility and to reduce breakage
  • Enriched with high concentration of proteins, collagen, and elastins

Directions: After shampooing, apply treatment for five minutes. Rinse and cleanse hair again with Emergencée Shampoo, then follow with our conditioner. Use one treatment per week.

• What do you do to make this the most effective?1 Answers
  • What does this help with? 3 Answers
  • Did you find using the entire line produced better results than a...2 Answers
Nicolette R.
Parkville, MD
I have some fairly damaged hair and this treatment along with the shampoo and conditioner really made a difference in the overall look and feel of my hair. It's my most favorite product that I've received from Influenster yet! I'll definitely purchase this product line!
Stephanie B.
This is my favorite product of all time! It can repair the worst damaged hair and make it salvageable. As a colorist I have seen the worst. It's an at home protein treatment you can buy in drug stores like Rite Aid
Lauren L.
I'm really impressed with this deeply repairing product. I saw it half off at Walgreens and decided on a whim to buy it. It has really done wonders for my long, damaged hair. It's absolutely worth the try!
Kylee S.
Fridley, MN
I'm new to dying my hair and I had no idea the damage it would cause it. This product helped me bring life back into my hair, my hair is smoother and shinier than before I used it. I would definitely say it's worth the money!
Carmen V.
After I fried my hair years back, I was so desperate to bring life back your my hair I tried everything.... out of all the products, this was the best. It's a bit pricey but so worth it.
Alexandra G.
Tampa, FL
Nexxus is a bit pricey, but I find the products are usually worth it. This one including. I used it for a few months on my dry, damaged color-treated hair and saw an improvement in the texture and elasticity.
Joanna S.
I use them all the time, I like the fact I can buy them at almost any store including Walmart. The only down side to me the price. They leave my hair feeling healthy and great!
Cassandra M.
Marlette, MI
I LOVE this brand, the best repair my hair has ever had, got it at my local shop, it's a bit pricey but whenever I have the extra money I get it. Great for all hair types! Definitely would recommend
Kristen M.
I love love love this stuff! the texture at first is kind of odd when you apply it, but if you follow the directions as stated you will be left with silky smooth hair!
Jenna K.
I received this to try for free & I really didn't have high hopes. My hair is very dry and continuously breaking off. I started using this system & it was great. This treatment transformed my hair & made it so soft. I believe I'll purchase this for myself.
Sarah C.
Pflugerville, TX
I just bought the Nexxus Emergencee Reconstructive Treatment and I'm really excited to try it. I bleach my hair at home every 4-6 weeks. It's really short, so the long term damage is taken care of when I get my hair cut, but my hair still feels dry and stiff. I didn't realize until after I got it that you're supposed to use it in a certain order with the matching shampoo and conditioner. My question is, has anyone used this product in a different way, or with different products?
Colleen J.
benton, ar
How well does it work? Looking to buy
Jennifer R.
Do you have to use a certain shampoo and conditioner with this product?
June M.
Does this work?
Tiffany D.
Twin Falls, ID
What does this help with?