BY NEXXUS

Part of the Emergencée Reconstructive System for damaged hair: repairs damage and strengthens hair's protective barrier.

• Fortifies hair damaged by chemical treatments and thermal styling
  • Reinforces the cuticle wall for flexibility and to reduce breakage
  • Enriched with high concentration of proteins, collagen, and elastins

Directions: After shampooing, apply treatment for five minutes. Rinse and cleanse hair again with Emergencée Shampoo, then follow with our conditioner. Use one treatment per week.

• What do you do to make this the most effective?1 Answers
  • What does this help with? 3 Answers
  • Did you find using the entire line produced better result...2 Answers
Kayla E.
Alpharetta, GA
I wish I could give this product 10 stars! This literally saved my hair along with the shampoo and conditioner! I have platinum blonde hair. You use this product once a week. Very satisfied and I will continue to use this product.
Jerrica G.
Hampton, VA
I used this when I used henna in my hair and then I decided to do a bolayage on my hair and the damage was so terrible and ended up making it blue from all the chemicals. I bought this product to help fix the damage and it truly helped rehabilitate my hair and bring it back to life. It helped so much get rid of some of the blue and make it feel healthy again.
Heather C.
I have curly pretty fine dry hair and this product made my hair so so soft. After I used it, I only put 2 products in my hair, compared to my usual 7 and it made my hair so soft and manageable. I only used it the once but I am going to make this a part of my weekly routine.

The only negative about it is that it smelled really bad while it was in my hair and it has a very thick consistency, almost like glue. It came out of my hair rather easily.
Amber P.
Cokato, MN
I have tried the Emergencee system including the shampoo, conditioner and reconstruction treatment, that I received in my free VoxBox. This reconstruction treatment is very intense and it works extremely well. The fist time I used my hair was so smooth and soft I could not stop touching it. I normally use salon brand products so this made the transformation of my hair even more amazing. I have had deep conditioning treatments at my salon that didn't work as well as this reconstructing treatment. After using it for two weeks my hair still feels amazing, I don't even have to use a straightening iron after I blow dry my hair because it is just that smooth.

The only complaint I have with this product is it kinda makes you hair tangled in the shower and makes me have to brush it out more which can lead to damage. I got around this by making sure my hair was tangle free before I use the product. Again I just can say enough things about how great this product is.
Becca M.
Hampton Bays, NY
My sister has dry hair so I bought her this to try out & it works wonders in like a week we saw results her hair was shiny it's looked awesome & it gave her just enough shine to where it wouldn't look oily like other products
Ashley D.
Seal Beach, CA
I bought this because I needed a post sun exposure treatment on my dry hair. It left my hair manageable and soft but the tube is so small I felt like I didn't get a full saturation on my medium length hair.
Wayna V.
Nexxus Emergencee has been one of the best restoration products ever. I have used it for over 10 yrs and it is great for restoring damaged and processed hair. Easy to use professional quality
Danielle M.
N Hollywood, CA
A friend gave me a deluxe sample of this to try it out and I liked the feeling of it. Since I didn't purchase it and I only had enough for about 2-3 applications I didn't have enough knowledge to really go into an in depth review, but for the times that I did use it I felt like it actually really did hydrate my hair and do what it's supposed to do!
Melissa F.
Prattville, AL
Great product for damaged hair I think it is reasonably priced for the quality of it I buy this on Amazon and use it once a week I have naturally blonde hair which has endured years of highlights and straightening this product leaves my hair feeling much healthier shiny with less frizzies or split ends
Nicolette R.
Parkville, MD
I have some fairly damaged hair and this treatment along with the shampoo and conditioner really made a difference in the overall look and feel of my hair. It's my most favorite product that I've received from Influenster yet! I'll definitely purchase this product line!
Sarah C.
Pflugerville, TX
I just bought the Nexxus Emergencee Reconstructive Treatment and I'm really excited to try it. I bleach my hair at home every 4-6 weeks. It's really short, so the long term damage is taken care of when I get my hair cut, but my hair still feels dry and stiff. I didn't realize until after I got it that you're supposed to use it in a certain order with the matching shampoo and conditioner. My question is, has anyone used this product in a different way, or with different products?
Colleen J.
benton, ar
How well does it work? Looking to buy
June M.
Does this work?
Jennifer R.
Do you have to use a certain shampoo and conditioner with this product?
Tiffany D.
Twin Falls, ID
What does this help with?