BY NEXXUS

Part of the Emergencée Reconstructive System for damaged hair: repairs damage and strengthens hair's protective barrier.

• Fortifies hair damaged by chemical treatments and thermal styling
  • Reinforces the cuticle wall for flexibility and to reduce breakage
  • Enriched with high concentration of proteins, collagen, and elastins

Directions: After shampooing, apply treatment for five minutes. Rinse and cleanse hair again with Emergencée Shampoo, then follow with our conditioner. Use one treatment per week.

• What do you do to make this the most effective?1 Answers
  • What does this help with? 3 Answers
  • Did you find using the entire line produced better results than a...2 Answers
Jerrica G.
Hampton, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this when I used henna in my hair and then I decided to do a bolayage on my hair and the damage was so terrible and ended up making it blue from all the chemicals. I bought this product to help fix the damage and it truly helped rehabilitate my hair and bring it back to life. It helped so much get rid of some of the blue and make it feel healthy again.
Joelle Q.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
After recently going through a double process to get my hair from red to its natural color I needed this product. I was left with severely damaged hair and this was my saving grace!! I will be using it once a week as a treatment to help mend my hair. It is also way more affordable than Olaplex which basically does the same repairing.
Heather C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have curly pretty fine dry hair and this product made my hair so so soft. After I used it, I only put 2 products in my hair, compared to my usual 7 and it made my hair so soft and manageable. I only used it the once but I am going to make this a part of my weekly routine.

The only negative about it is that it smelled really bad while it was in my hair and it has a very thick consistency, almost like glue. It came out of my hair rather easily.
Heather F.
Crofton, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did not like this product. It was like glue in my hair when I was in the shower. Beaded up on my strands of hair and was really difficult to wash out. I personally maybe only noticed a slight improvement temporarily on my hair. Wouldn't recommend.
Becca M.
Hampton Bays, NY
My sister has dry hair so I bought her this to try out & it works wonders in like a week we saw results her hair was shiny it's looked awesome & it gave her just enough shine to where it wouldn't look oily like other products
Ashley D.
Seal Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this because I needed a post sun exposure treatment on my dry hair. It left my hair manageable and soft but the tube is so small I felt like I didn't get a full saturation on my medium length hair.
Wayna V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nexxus Emergencee has been one of the best restoration products ever. I have used it for over 10 yrs and it is great for restoring damaged and processed hair. Easy to use professional quality
Danielle M.
N Hollywood, CA
A friend gave me a deluxe sample of this to try it out and I liked the feeling of it. Since I didn't purchase it and I only had enough for about 2-3 applications I didn't have enough knowledge to really go into an in depth review, but for the times that I did use it I felt like it actually really did hydrate my hair and do what it's supposed to do!
Melissa F.
Prattville, AL
Great product for damaged hair I think it is reasonably priced for the quality of it I buy this on Amazon and use it once a week I have naturally blonde hair which has endured years of highlights and straightening this product leaves my hair feeling much healthier shiny with less frizzies or split ends
Lauren L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm really impressed with this deeply repairing product. I saw it half off at Walgreens and decided on a whim to buy it. It has really done wonders for my long, damaged hair. It's absolutely worth the try!
Sarah C.
Pflugerville, TX
I just bought the Nexxus Emergencee Reconstructive Treatment and I'm really excited to try it. I bleach my hair at home every 4-6 weeks. It's really short, so the long term damage is taken care of when I get my hair cut, but my hair still feels dry and stiff. I didn't realize until after I got it that you're supposed to use it in a certain order with the matching shampoo and conditioner. My question is, has anyone used this product in a different way, or with different products?
June M.
Does this work?
Jennifer R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you have to use a certain shampoo and conditioner with this product?
Colleen J.
benton, ar
How well does it work? Looking to buy
Tiffany D.
Twin Falls, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
What does this help with?