Add a Photo

By NEXXUS

Part of the Emergencée Reconstructive System for damaged hair: repairs damage and strengthens hair's protective barrier.

• Fortifies hair damaged by chemical treatments and thermal styling
  • Reinforces the cuticle wall for flexibility and to reduce breakage
  • Enriched with high concentration of proteins, collagen, and elastins

Directions: After shampooing, apply treatment for five minutes. Rinse and cleanse hair again with Emergencée Shampoo, then follow with our conditioner. Use one treatment per week.

Photos (5)
Amber P.
Amber P.
Cokato , Mn

I have tried the Emergencee system including the shampoo, conditioner and reconstruction treatment, that I received in my free VoxBox. This reconstruction treatment is very intense and it works extremely well. The fist time I used my hair was so smooth and soft I could not stop touching it. I normally use salon brand products so this made the transformation of my hair even more amazing. I have had deep conditioning treatments at my salon that didn't work as well as this reconstructing treatment. After using it for two weeks my hair still feels amazing, I don't even have to use a straightening iron after I blow dry my hair because it is just that smooth.

The only complaint I have with this product is it kinda makes you hair tangled in the shower and makes me have to brush it out more which can lead to damage. I got around this by making sure my hair was tangle free before I use the product. Again I just can say enough things about how great this product is.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
North Hollywood, CA

A friend gave me a deluxe sample of this to try it out and I liked the feeling of it. Since I didn't purchase it and I only had enough for about 2-3 applications I didn't have enough knowledge to really go into an in depth review, but for the times that I did use it I felt like it actually really did hydrate my hair and do what it's supposed to do!
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
Prattville, AL

Great product for damaged hair I think it is reasonably priced for the quality of it I buy this on Amazon and use it once a week I have naturally blonde hair which has endured years of highlights and straightening this product leaves my hair feeling much healthier shiny with less frizzies or split ends
Nicolette R.
Nicolette R.
Parkville, MD

I have some fairly damaged hair and this treatment along with the shampoo and conditioner really made a difference in the overall look and feel of my hair. It's my most favorite product that I've received from Influenster yet! I'll definitely purchase this product line!
Jenna K.
Jenna K.

I received this to try for free & I really didn't have high hopes. My hair is very dry and continuously breaking off. I started using this system & it was great. This treatment transformed my hair & made it so soft. I believe I'll purchase this for myself.
Kylee S.
Kylee S.
Fridley, MN

I'm new to dying my hair and I had no idea the damage it would cause it. This product helped me bring life back into my hair, my hair is smoother and shinier than before I used it. I would definitely say it's worth the money!
hailey j.
hailey j.

This product is amazing for hair that's frizz and I tried it out last winter && it helped make my hair sleek with no frizz and it is super effective ! I love love love this product and I would totally buy this again
jossy m.
jossy m.

I had really messed up hair from trying a different t product that apsolutely messed up my hair when I got this product it was like heaven my hair was reconstructed and now its been 4 months and my hair is flawless
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Staten Island, NY

This is my favorite product of all time! It can repair the worst damaged hair and make it salvageable. As a colorist I have seen the worst. It's an at home protein treatment you can buy in drug stores like Rite Aid
Alexandra G.
Alexandra G.
Gainesville, FL

Nexxus is a bit pricey, but I find the products are usually worth it. This one including. I used it for a few months on my dry, damaged color-treated hair and saw an improvement in the texture and elasticity.
Colleen J.
Colleen J.
Benton, AR

How well does it work? Looking to buy
Christina T.
Christina T.
Toronto, Ontario

What are your thoughts on the many steps that need to be used?
Yaritza M.
Yaritza M.
Lodi, CA

Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.

Do you have to use a certain shampoo and conditioner with this product?

Join Now