Add a Photo

By NEXXUS

Part of the Emergencée Reconstructive System for damaged hair: repairs damage and strengthens hair's protective barrier.

• Fortifies hair damaged by chemical treatments and thermal styling
  • Reinforces the cuticle wall for flexibility and to reduce breakage
  • Enriched with high concentration of proteins, collagen, and elastins

Directions: After shampooing, apply treatment for five minutes. Rinse and cleanse hair again with Emergencée Shampoo, then follow with our conditioner. Use one treatment per week.

Photos (5)
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
N Hollywood, CA
Nov. 18, 2016, 3:17 p.m.
Review for: Nexxus Emergencée Reconstructing Treatment
A friend gave me a deluxe sample of this to try it out and I liked the feeling of it. Since I didn't purchase it and I only had enough for about 2-3 applications I didn't have enough knowledge to really go into an in depth review, but for the times that I did use it I felt like it actually really did hydrate my hair and do what it's supposed to do!
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
Prattville, AL
Great product for damaged hair I think it is reasonably priced for the quality of it I buy this on Amazon and use it once a week I have naturally blonde hair which has endured years of highlights and straightening this product leaves my hair feeling much healthier shiny with less frizzies or split ends
Nicolette R.
Nicolette R.
Parkville, MD
I have some fairly damaged hair and this treatment along with the shampoo and conditioner really made a difference in the overall look and feel of my hair. It's my most favorite product that I've received from Influenster yet! I'll definitely purchase this product line!
Jenna K.
Jenna K.
I received this to try for free & I really didn't have high hopes. My hair is very dry and continuously breaking off. I started using this system & it was great. This treatment transformed my hair & made it so soft. I believe I'll purchase this for myself.
Kylee S.
Kylee S.
Fridley, MN
Sept. 29, 2016, 10:05 p.m.
Review for: Nexxus Emergencée Reconstructing Treatment
I'm new to dying my hair and I had no idea the damage it would cause it. This product helped me bring life back into my hair, my hair is smoother and shinier than before I used it. I would definitely say it's worth the money!
jossy m.
jossy m.
I had really messed up hair from trying a different t product that apsolutely messed up my hair when I got this product it was like heaven my hair was reconstructed and now its been 4 months and my hair is flawless
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
This is my favorite product of all time! It can repair the worst damaged hair and make it salvageable. As a colorist I have seen the worst. It's an at home protein treatment you can buy in drug stores like Rite Aid
Alexandra G.
Alexandra G.
Riverview , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sept. 29, 2016, 2:40 a.m.
Review for: Nexxus Emergencée Reconstructing Treatment
Nexxus is a bit pricey, but I find the products are usually worth it. This one including. I used it for a few months on my dry, damaged color-treated hair and saw an improvement in the texture and elasticity.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
Marlette, MI
I LOVE this brand, the best repair my hair has ever had, got it at my local shop, it's a bit pricey but whenever I have the extra money I get it. Great for all hair types! Definitely would recommend
Carmen V.
Carmen V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nov. 13, 2016, 12:18 p.m.
Review for: Nexxus Emergencée Reconstructing Treatment
After I fried my hair years back, I was so desperate to bring life back your my hair I tried everything.... out of all the products, this was the best. It's a bit pricey but so worth it.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Pflugerville, TX
I just bought the Nexxus Emergencee Reconstructive Treatment and I'm really excited to try it. I bleach my hair at home every 4-6 weeks. It's really short, so the long term damage is taken care of when I get my hair cut, but my hair still feels dry and stiff. I didn't realize until after I got it that you're supposed to use it in a certain order with the matching shampoo and conditioner. My question is, has anyone used this product in a different way, or with different products?
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Do you have to use a certain shampoo and conditioner with this product?
June M.
June M.
Does this work?
Colleen J.
Colleen J.
benton, ar
How well does it work? Looking to buy
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Twin Falls, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
What does this help with?