BY NEXXUS

Hydrate and restore dry and damaged hair with the Emergencée Masque from Nexxus. Enriched with a Marine Collagen that works to condition your hair with weightless protection and 100% Pure Elastin Protein that helps to strengthen and improve the balance of your tresses, this conditioning masque deeply nourishes and fortifies the ends of your hair.

The rich creamy formula intensely moisturises each strand, leaving you with sleek, fluid and more resilient hair.

Roseann M.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
Excellent product! REMEMBER TO FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS!!!!!! I purchased this from Target. It’s totally worth the money. Left my course, dry, highlighted hair nice and silky. I use it every other week. I would recommend this if your hair is damaged. I would buy it again.
Jayda N.
Macon
This stuff is like a mask for your hair basically once you use it your hair becomes deep condition and cleaned and your hair just becomes naturally beautiful on its own again it even repairs the broken hair this stuff is amazing
melissa g.
Guthrie, OK
I love that I have discovered a product that leaves my hair feeling Salon cared for, even after the harshest elements have taken their toll. My hair feels so soft, healthy and easily manageable after a round with this jar! Amazing go to product, highly recommend!
Ashlee L.
St Paul Park, MN
This worked really well. Helped put moisture back into my hair especially during the winter months. The smell was very appealing too. Price was a little high but I expect to pay more for good quality.
Estella D.
This hair masque was ok. It didn't really feel like it made my hair much different. I used it for about a week and a half, after that I stopped because I could feel my hair wasent feeling any healthier it just felt like it was coding the hair.
Haley N.
Elyria, OH
For nexus, I expected this product to be a little better. It's almost like a pomade when you put it into your hair, leAve it for 3-5 mins and rinse out. It makes your hair feel somewhat soft after, but a lot better treatments for cheaper than this.
Anissa B.
Norwalk, CA
This emergency mask helped my hair so much! Trying to lighten my hair has definitely took a tole on my ends but after applying this to my hair like a treatment, my hair felt so much softer and healthier. I will be using this more often now!
Stephanie L.
Fairfax
Love this hair mask! I am a avid runner so washing my hair everyday can cause it to dry out. This helps repair that. I have thick curly hair so this helps keep everything bouncy and smooth! Highly recommend this product.
Catracha A.
cookeville , TN
I love this product, my mother always recommends it to me and my friends and friends. and my opinion is that yes. they are true it's good I recommend them girls