BY NEXXUS

Part of the Emergencée Reconstructive System for damaged hair: repairs damage and strengthens hair's protective barrier.

• Repairs hair's inner fiber structure for reduced breakage
  • Restores the protective barrier of hair
  • Seals in nourishment and smooths without coating hair in unncessary residue

• "Will definitely buy again." in 1 review
Amanda G.
Lakewood, CA
Oh my gosh let me tell you a little something about my hair journey.
I started dying my hair when I was 12 years old. I am now going t be 27. I would dye my hair about every three weeks to two months. I have been every natural color, several unnatural colors. I have gone from blond to black to blond again in a matter of weeks. I did this ALL myself from home with drug store dye. I had not cut my hair in over ten years. When I was just shy of my 23rd birthday, my hair was so disgusting and dry and brittle (long but broken) that I wouldn't even let my boyfriend touch my hair. I chopped it off from almost hitting my belly button to just off my shoulders. And what did I do not even three weeks after... box dyed it from light blonde to dark brown. Anyways my hair grew slowly but surely and I took better care of it. Started getting it dyed professionally and trimmed regular but it was still dry. I stopped using heat tools started using a silk pillowcase. Couldn't get it to feel or look good.I thought it was my punishment for the decade of damage before. Then I see an article on twitter about "Kim K's drugstore secret hair weapon" and I read it was some nexxus deep treatment. A few days later I am at K Mart of all places and see this Nexxus emergencee shampoo and conditioner on sale. I just grabbed it because I was out of stuff anyways and that was over a year ago and my hair has been TRANSFORMED! I haven't used anything else since... I used to get away with washing my hair once a week because it was so dry. Now I can barely go three or 4 days without washing my hair - it is so healthy and strong and shiny. I told my hair stylist in February I wanted my hair to grow about 8 more inches by my wedding in October she looked at me like I was crazy... I saw her in April for a root touch up because my roots had grown THAT much since February. And right now as I type this my roots have grown out at least another inch since I got my hair done April 4th. This stuff is amazing and completely rescued my hair. BUY IT IN BULK at Ulta.
WENDY T.
Grove City, OH
I love Nexxus conditioner for damaged hair.  It has worked wonders for my hair.  I have naturally curly hair that has a tendency to look dry and frizzy, especially when its humid out.  All the dying of my hair has also damaged it causing it to look dry, as well as feel dry.  However, since I've been using this product my hair looks and feels amazing.  I would definitely recommend this product.
Kaytlyn H.
I have been having terrible breakage from bleaching, and health issues, nothing I tried was helping with moisture or strength... Until this! I love the shampoo and conditioner in just two uses I could feel and see a difference in my hair. The hair shedding has decreased and my hair feels soft again. I will continue to buy the set over and over.
Tori T.
Southgate, MI
I have been using this product for about 2 months now and I can say I like it. I bought it after trying a conditioning mask from nexxus that I fell in love with. This product is hydrating and the smell is amazing. The price is also great for this product. Good conditioner overall.
Krystee C.
Florence
Since I started using the conditioner my hair loss has went down so much, hardly any hair falls out now when I shower and before I had handfuls falling out, I’m glad I found my Nexxus.
Kelly D.
This product has made my hair so much stronger in just a few weeks. I have thick curly hair and it has made it feel lighter and less frizzy. It is affordable and I will definitely be purchasing it again!
Evelyn B.
New Prt Rchy, FL
This has helped to turn my hair around. Went to a salon and she fried my hair. A good ten inches. Devastated I cut about 8 inches off and couldn't part with the remaining hair. Took it from my bum close to my shoulders. I've been using this the last 3 months and I'm seeing a huge turn around in the quality of my ends.
Anna C.
This conditioner has the best texture, cutest bottle, and protects the hair shaft from environmental damage to prevent breakage. I recommend this especially for longer hair that needs the help to not break. This was very affordable and I was satisfied with the results and will use it again.
KT S.
Lawrenceville, GA
A great middle tier priced conditioner that leaves your hair feeling like you just left a salon. I usually apply this after shampooing and tie my hair up for at least five minutes. I let it sit. It is a great conditioner as it leaves my oh so shiny. Nexxus is a great brand.
Gabrielys K.
Concord, NC
I really like this brand and product. I feel like it works instantly and it has a decent smell as well. I can feel how soft my hair feels as im washing it and even when i wash out my hair. Id recommend. Bit pricey though. But worth it.
Martha D.
Tracy, CA
For how long have you used this product and what's your opinion about it

back