BY NEXXUS

Get color care without compromise with breakthrough new Nexxus Dualiste™ Dual-Benefit Shampoo.  The dual pump combines two formulas that are scientifically-developed and salon-proven to deliver the ultimate in color protection plus the customized benefits your hair needs. The Dual Pump Delivers: Volume Measurably increases volume for full radiant hair. Color Protection Delivers 40% better color protection.* Overfilled to ensure 11 oz of product are dispensed.  Satisfaction guaranteed on all  Nexxus products.  For details, and styling how to s visit nexxus.com Never Tested on Animals Questions?  1-800-444-NEXXUS ; *When used with Dualiste Conditioner + Leave-In Spray vs. ordinary shampoo, conditioner + spray. Ingredients: For Color Protection:  Water , Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocomidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccin see more...

Carly M.
Carly M.
Culver City, CA
I liked this product and found it to be moisturizing and helped my hair feel light and healthy. I have experienced all the Nexxus products I try to be of high quality and this is no exception. I'm not sure why there had to be two separate pumps, but I did find that I somehow enjoyed the novelty of it.
Lindsay N.
Lindsay N.
Indianapolis, IN
I absolutely love this shampoo. It's dual benefits are excellent for my hair compared to other shampoos that leave my hair unmanageable. I use this product every time I was my hair and it is excellent. Definitely recommend it to others.
Memory S.
Memory S.
Kelso, WA
Best shampoo hands down. doesn't leave my hair feeling weighed down. Smells fantactic. my fine hair feels full and luxurious after.
Anna B.
Anna B.
Rialto, CA
Not to sure on this one yet. Need more time to decide if I like it or not. So far I'm just alright with it.
Aleisha M.
Aleisha M.
Chesapeake, VA
This is a wonderful proctor for my hair and I also love the the conditioner it is a wonderful product.
angela d.
angela d.
I liked this product very much. . My hair felt healthier after using it.. would highly recommend
Sally C.
Sally C.
Los Banos, CA
I love it love the way it leavs my hair and feels great doesn't dry it out my hair is alwayssoft
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
Louisville, KY
I absolutely love this shampoo! I love the dual benefit. You get two benefits out one bottle.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Nexxus made my hair feel super soft & luxurious, it is a Solon shampoo but you can get at the drugstore
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Toledo, WA
I have thin hair. I've noticed that after using Nexxus my hair felt fuller.