BY NEXXUS

Get color care without compromise with breakthrough new Nexxus Dualiste™ Dual-Benefit Shampoo.  The dual pump combines two formulas that are scientifically-developed and salon-proven to deliver the ultimate in color protection plus the customized benefits your hair needs. The Dual Pump Delivers: Volume Measurably increases volume for full radiant hair. Color Protection Delivers 40% better color protection.* Overfilled to ensure 11 oz of product are dispensed.  Satisfaction guaranteed on all  Nexxus products.  For details, and styling how to s visit nexxus.com Never Tested on Animals Questions?  1-800-444-NEXXUS ; *When used with Dualiste Conditioner + Leave-In Spray vs. ordinary shampoo, conditioner + spray. Ingredients: For Color Protection:  Water , Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocomidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccin see more...

Lori L.
Mcallen, TX
Basing on color protection and Volume alone, this is pretty good. My color didn't fade and the volume increased because.....It made my hair incredibly course and very breakable. I've never felt like any product has ever damaged my hair but this really has. Also, 3/4 down and one side of the dispenser became clogged which prevented the volume formulation to come out at the end. What a waste! I was so happy to be done with it!
Carly M.
Culver City, CA
I liked this product and found it to be moisturizing and helped my hair feel light and healthy. I have experienced all the Nexxus products I try to be of high quality and this is no exception. I'm not sure why there had to be two separate pumps, but I did find that I somehow enjoyed the novelty of it.
Lisa D.
N Tonawanda, NY
I get highlights about 4 times a year, so I need shampoo that will protect my hair from getting to dry but also keep the color from fading. I also have fine limp hair so any volume I can get I'll take! I tried this shampoo once (on sale) and it's not to bad. Smells nice. Didn't hold volume all day. I'm glad I tried it but probably won't purchase again unless on sale.
Lindsay N.
Indianapolis, IN
I absolutely love this shampoo. It's dual benefits are excellent for my hair compared to other shampoos that leave my hair unmanageable. I use this product every time I was my hair and it is excellent. Definitely recommend it to others.
Leah J.
Vinemont, AL
Walgreens had this shampoo on clearance about a year ago so I stocked up on it because I had never tried it before and I've always heard good things about Nexxus. It was actually very good. It didn't strip my color, it left my hair feeling healthy, and it smelled very nice. Overall it was a good shampoo.
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
This is a great shampoo but the cost isnt worth what you get out of this shampoo and with frizz still there I wouldnt reccomeded buying this one at all.
April S.
Fort worth, TX
I have tried this and i think it was a fun concept but there wasn't much delivery. I think i could have had the daze quality product for much cheaper.
Ashley N.
Grain Valley, MO
I’ve used this years ago. I did think that it worked well. It was more than I would care to pay unless I had a coupon or there was a deal.
Jessica O.
Love this brand and their products. I’ve added it to my haircare collection and I’m so happy I did! Major plus— it smells SO GOOOOOD!!!!
Memory S.
Kelso, WA
Best shampoo hands down. doesn't leave my hair feeling weighed down. Smells fantactic. my fine hair feels full and luxurious after.