BY NEXXUS

Get color care without compromise with breakthrough Nexxus Dualiste Dual-Benefit Conditioner. The dual pump combines two formulas that are scientifically-developed and salon-proven to deliver the ultimate in color protection plus the customized benefits your hair needs. The Dual Pump Delivers: Intense HydrationIntensely conditions for soft radiant hair Color ProtectionDelivers 40% better color protection. see more...

Cammie G.
Baytown, TX
Tried this because it was on sale. Had to wash my hair twice to get it clarified the way I like. The smell isn't that great and the consistence was entirely too watery.
Nichole B.
Halifax, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Another good product pricey but it is a nice conditioner and it leaves your hair smooth
Kaylyn H.
Valdosta , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love nexus brand. The products smell great and work fabulously I would definitely recommend
Kimberly S.
Long Beach, CA
I never use this i just have to pick one ahahha i don't now want to put rigth here ahahhahah
Kristina S.
Mountain View, CA
Reduces frizz, improves manageability, and adds shine. It does all of that above! Great results. I have colored hair so I keep it a little bit more that 3 min. Highly recommend.
Tammy C.
Ocala, FL
Made my hair nice and sleek. I would recommend it. The price is a little high for drug store though, but I promise it is worth it.