BY NEXXUS

Get color care without compromise with breakthrough Nexxus Dualiste Dual-Benefit Conditioner. The dual pump combines two formulas that are scientifically-developed and salon-proven to deliver the ultimate in color protection plus the customized benefits your hair needs. The Dual Pump Delivers: Intense HydrationIntensely conditions for soft radiant hair Color ProtectionDelivers 40% better color protection. see more...

Mandy P.
Dewitt , VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to lovee this line of conditioner and shampoo when it was offered but i cant find it anywhere anymore which is a bummer because it really worked well and you could find it for way cheaper at Walgreens when they had sales on it. if you ever come across it its worth it.
Tabitha C.
Edgemoor
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love all the products in this line, but this is one of the best. My hair is fine but thick and difficult to manage. This really helps to smooth and soften.
Kylie D.
Anderson, IN
This stuff instantly restored my hair. Great for color treated hair, but not too greasy!
Angele H.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
I used it a couple years back, I really like it. Nexus is a good brand that's been around a long time. I remember mom using it when I was a little girl. Good product!!
Cammie G.
Baytown, TX
Tried this because it was on sale. Had to wash my hair twice to get it clarified the way I like. The smell isn't that great and the consistence was entirely too watery.
Nichole B.
Halifax, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Another good product pricey but it is a nice conditioner and it leaves your hair smooth
Kaylyn H.
Valdosta , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love nexus brand. The products smell great and work fabulously I would definitely recommend
Kimberly S.
Long Beach, CA
I never use this i just have to pick one ahahha i don't now want to put rigth here ahahhahah
Kristina S.
Mountain View, CA
Reduces frizz, improves manageability, and adds shine. It does all of that above! Great results. I have colored hair so I keep it a little bit more that 3 min. Highly recommend.
Angela G.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Great conditioner vi wish Nexxus products weren't so expensive but they work well. I have colored hair so using this conditioner really helps put moisture into my hair.