BY NEXXUS

Get color care without compromise with breakthrough new Nexxus Dualiste™ Dual-Benefit Conditioner.  The dual pump combines two formulas that are scientifically-developed and salon-proven to deliver the ultimate in color protection plus the customized benefits your hair needs. The Dual Pump Delivers: Volume Weightlessly conditions to add volume & fullness. Color Protection Delivers 40% better color protection.* Overfilled to ensure 11 oz of product are dispensed.  Satisfaction guaranteed on all  Nexxus products.  For details, and styling how to s visit nexxus.com Never Tested on Animals Questions?  1-800-444-NEXXUS ; *When used with Dualiste Shampoo + Leave-In Spray vs. ordinary shampoo, conditioner + spray. Ingredients: For Color Protection:  Water , Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polysilicone-18 Cetyl Phos see more...

Buy on Jet.com
camila a.
miami
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this conditioner on whim while I was traveling and my other conditioner broke open in my bag. The o my store around was Walgreen's so I tried this out on a whim and so glad I did! Its a little pricey for drug store brands but it defiantly beats the salon prices any day!
Ka H.
Love this! After my first time trying it it's been the only thing I use. Leave my hair feeling super soft (i have damaged bleached hair). It's pricey but it's worth it.
Abby W.
I didn't care for this too much I feel like it left my hair heavy. I have really thick hair so I have to be careful with products like this.
Linda L.
Pearl, MS
I love it. Makes my hair feel smooth and silky. Smelld nice and clean. I use it every time i wash my hair which is 3-4 times a week.
Daisy P.
Houston , Tx
It was a great product but to me it was a waste of product because usually I don't like my conditioner too conditioning
Marsha O.
Independence, MO
Buy this after a hair cut. Pricey but it works well with thick hair. My husband uses it so m etimes also which isnice
Margo A.
Jacksonville, FL
This conditioner does wonders on my hair it leaves my hair shiny and smooth without me having to straighten it
David A.
W Sacramento, CA
Great conditioner use it every time and it makes my hair nice and soft it's my main conditioner now
anna l.
El Monte , CA
My hair is very smooth now. It used to be crusty and dry but now it is moisturized. I love this
Tracie B.
Overland Park, KS
This is a must have for your shower. Always keep on hand to put moisture back in hair.
Sharima W.