BY NEXXUS

Get color care without compromise with breakthrough new Nexxus Dualiste™ Dual-Benefit Conditioner.  The dual pump combines two formulas that are scientifically-developed and salon-proven to deliver the ultimate in color protection plus the customized benefits your hair needs. The Dual Pump Delivers: Volume Weightlessly conditions to add volume & fullness. Color Protection Delivers 40% better color protection.* Overfilled to ensure 11 oz of product are dispensed.  Satisfaction guaranteed on all  Nexxus products.  For details, and styling how to s visit nexxus.com Never Tested on Animals Questions?  1-800-444-NEXXUS ; *When used with Dualiste Shampoo + Leave-In Spray vs. ordinary shampoo, conditioner + spray. Ingredients: For Color Protection:  Water , Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polysilicone-18 Cetyl Phos see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Lori L.
Mcallen, TX
Basing on color protection and Volume alone, this is pretty good. My color didn't fade and the volume increased because.....It made my hair incredibly course and very breakable. I've never felt like any product has ever damaged my hair but this really has. Also, 3/4 down and one side of the dispenser became clogged which prevented the volume formulation to come out at the end. What a waste! I was so happy to be done with it!
Jennifer S.
Austin, TX
The Nexxus line, especially the Dualiste products, not only smell and feel great, they work fantastically! I have done some serious damage in the past due to my blonde hair obsession, but this has always fought the good fight to keep my hair looking and feeling great- and continuing to grow despite my abuse!
Lilly M.
Lake Balboa, CA
I like this conditioner because it is a great moisturizer especially for the price. I always find this conditioner on sale 1-2 times a year and I always make it a point to stalk up on it. Defiantly a good go to conditioner.
Veronica E.
San Antonio, TX
Nexxus is so expensive not worth the money didn't do anything for my hair. I think u could have bought another cheaper brand and would have gotten better results. The only thing I liked was the smell
crystal m.
Corona, CA
This product worked well with my hair. It left my hair feeling silky and so soft. I would highly recommend it to anyone. The cost however is a little steep, but it is worth the price.
Harley W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Absolutely love this conditioner!! Makes hair smooth, soft and smells great!! My hair is so much better off using this conditioner!! It's a little pricey but totally worth it!!
Ka H.
Love this! After my first time trying it it's been the only thing I use. Leave my hair feeling super soft (i have damaged bleached hair). It's pricey but it's worth it.
Jas C.
Norcross, GA
This conditioner is great for my hair. My hair is dark and fine and oily and this makes my hair soft without heavy or oily feeling. You only need a small amount and I love the fact it's dual conditional and it smells great.
camila a.
miami
I bought this conditioner on whim while I was traveling and my other conditioner broke open in my bag. The o my store around was Walgreen's so I tried this out on a whim and so glad I did! Its a little pricey for drug store brands but it defiantly beats the salon prices any day!
This is like a two in one kaboom for your hair! Love the design of the despenser! I usually need ALot of conditioner & a pump or twp of this does the job!
Sharima W.