NEXXUS® DUALISTE DUAL-BENEFIT COLOR PROTECTION + VOLUME CONDITIONER uploaded by Lindsey W.

BY NEXXUS

Nexxus Dualiste Dual Benefit Hair Conditioner Color Protection + Volume delivers better color protection and conditions to add volume and fullness. The dual pump combines two formulas that are scientifically-developed and salon-proven to deliver the ultimate in color protection plus the customized benefits your hair needs.

Buy on Amazon
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
I am absolutely in love with all of these hair care products. These are must have. These are worth every penny I promise you will not be disappointed. These keep my hair looking healthy which makes me happy.
Liette G.
Ellendale
😍 another heaven in a bottle worth the price for just how it leaves my hair feeling like a million dollars plus the smell is an added plus you can never go wrong with this product
Lori L.
Mcallen, TX
Basing on color protection and Volume alone, this is pretty good. My color didn't fade and the volume increased because.....It made my hair incredibly course and very breakable. I've never felt like any product has ever damaged my hair but this really has. Also, 3/4 down and one side of the dispenser became clogged which prevented the volume formulation to come out at the end. What a waste! I was so happy to be done with it!
Bethany J.
Vicksburg, MS
I don't really like nexxus conditioners, but I gave this one a shot. Nexxus is always affordable, so I can't give it a one star rating. I have curly 2c/3a type, red hair. The conditioners by nexxus always leave my hair oily and are seem to make my hair oily and weigh down my curls. Would not buy again
Jennifer S.
Austin, TX
The Nexxus line, especially the Dualiste products, not only smell and feel great, they work fantastically! I have done some serious damage in the past due to my blonde hair obsession, but this has always fought the good fight to keep my hair looking and feeling great- and continuing to grow despite my abuse!
Cynthia V.
Stockton, CA
Best color protection shampoo ever ! I love it . So I went red a few weeks ago and it kept fading and fading . So I decided I needed a color protecting shampoo and this one was recommended by a friend. Let me just say I forever be thankful 😂😂😂
Lilly M.
Lake Balboa, CA
I like this conditioner because it is a great moisturizer especially for the price. I always find this conditioner on sale 1-2 times a year and I always make it a point to stalk up on it. Defiantly a good go to conditioner.
Veronica E.
San Antonio, TX
Nexxus is so expensive not worth the money didn't do anything for my hair. I think u could have bought another cheaper brand and would have gotten better results. The only thing I liked was the smell
Maria Y.
Downey, CA
I have used nexxus products for at least 2 years now. My hair was falling out from bleaching it to much. This shampoo and conditioner really helped. I don't remember if it was this one or not but it would leave like a refreshing mint sensation on my scalp.
crystal m.
Corona, CA
This product worked well with my hair. It left my hair feeling silky and so soft. I would highly recommend it to anyone. The cost however is a little steep, but it is worth the price.
Sharima W.