BY NEXXUS

Get color care without compromise with breakthrough Nexxus Dualiste Dual-Benefit Conditioner. The dual pump combines two formulas that are scientifically-developed and salon-proven to deliver the ultimate in color protection plus the customized benefits your hair needs. The Dual Pump Delivers: Intense Hydration intensely conditions for soft radiant hair. Color Protection delivers 40% better color protection.

Rosie.80 F.
I am a big fan of Nexxus Dualiste dual Benefit Conditioner. My hair is the type that 100% needs Conditioner after shampooing or else it's a hot mess. I came across this Conditioner that changed my life. This Conditioner has smooth my frizz and tamed those waves. Also had brought my hair to a smoothr side.
Mandy P.
Dewitt , VA
I used to lovee this line of conditioner and shampoo when it was offered but i cant find it anywhere anymore which is a bummer because it really worked well and you could find it for way cheaper at Walgreens when they had sales on it. if you ever come across it its worth it.
Rida A.
N Bellmore, NY
Just a regular old conditioner I was very unimpressed with it i could find a better one anywhere else I had high hopes i was ver disappointed you're better off with dove or head&shoulders over all i wouldn't recommend this product to you or anyone else
Kristina S.
Mountain View, CA
Reduces frizz, improves manageability, and adds shine. It does all of that above! Great results. I have colored hair so I keep it a little bit more that 3 min. Highly recommend.
Cammie G.
Baytown, TX
Tried this because it was on sale. Had to wash my hair twice to get it clarified the way I like. The smell isn't that great and the consistence was entirely too watery.
April S.
Rogersville, MO
I love the product itself but it's so hard to get all of the product out. For the price, you don't want to waste any of it! Either lower the price or fix the issue
Angela G.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Great conditioner vi wish Nexxus products weren't so expensive but they work well. I have colored hair so using this conditioner really helps put moisture into my hair.
Angele H.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
I used it a couple years back, I really like it. Nexus is a good brand that's been around a long time. I remember mom using it when I was a little girl. Good product!!
Tammy C.
ORLANDO, FL
Made my hair nice and sleek. I would recommend it. The price is a little high for drug store though, but I promise it is worth it.
Paola G.
Staten Island, NY
I'm not too impressed about this product. I expected more. Not bad. Good conditioning but I was expecting something better