BY NEXXUS

Buy on Amazon
Chanel H.
Kyle, TX
This shampoo is amazing! After using it for two weeks, i fell in love with it. You can actually feel and see a big difference in your hair. The scent is so good and last till i was my hair again. I will continue using this shampoo.
Sara J.
Round Rock, TX
Love this shampoo. I haven’t used it this year but I loved once I used it a year or so back. This shampoo really makes huge difference between drug store shampoo.
Sharleen T.
I use this many many many many years ago and I really loved it I haven't seen it in the stores recently so I'm not sure if you could find it still but I did love
Samantha B.
wiggins, MS
I love this stuff it's very nice I love the smell it's also leaves my hair very healthy and helps my damaged hair because I straighten it a lot I would definitely recommend this to anyone it is long lasting I'm very satisfied with this product I would definitely buy it again
Alexa G.
Nexxus shampoo smells great and leaves your hair feeling clean. I have used other shampoos and noticed that this shampoo in particular keeps your color vibrant and shiny.
Breahna M.
Russellville, AR
This product is amazing!! It helped my damaged hair become healthy again!! This product also helps my hair color last longer. I would recommend this product to anyone. It is a little pricey but worth it. Also it smells really good.
Alexandra P.
Allen Park, MI
This does a great job protecting blonde highlights from going yellow. Not only is the color protect a great characteristic, this shampoo leaves hair feeling soft and frizz free when dry. Absolutely recommend!
ShaleseChavez C.
Midvale, UT
This product is very pricey just like all of the other Nexxus products but it works. My hair feels and looks healthier just after a week of use! I would recommend to those who get thier hair colored often to keep their color vibrant without your hair dying a week after.
Obie Hanna L.
Fort Bragg, NC
Every time I dye my hair this is a good go to shampoo to use to help keep the color from stripping. The smell and feel defiantly are a advantage! I will forever be a nexxus user!
Fay C.
Love how this shampoo leaves my hair also love the way it leaves my hair smelling so good and how it protects the color of my hair my hair is super dry and this shampoo leaves it so soft!!