Nexxus Dualiste Color Protection Plus Intense Hydration, Leavein Conditioning Spray, 7.5 Fluid Ounce

BY NEXXUS

πŸ…°πŸ†”πŸ…° S.
Westwood
I have Nexxus anti frizz conditioner. I would say it is one of the best conditioners I have ever had. A little goes a long way. I have bought it in Canada. Unfortunately I couldn’t find it in the US.
Anastasia K.
Really like this product actually. I have very thick, wavy, color treated hair, and it makes it very smooth and manageable. It also smells nice and doesn't settle into your hair in weird lumps. The only star off is because it does occasionally leave your hair a little bit greasy looking, but that's only if you use too much product.
Lily W.
I love how soft my hair feels after using this product. I received it as a gift from my aunt for Christmas and love it much more than I ever did my tresemme conditioning spray. In all honesty I will be buying more of this when I run out which may be a while since a little goes a long way
Marvelis T.
I like to use this spray when I decide to leave my hair curly. I use it like a curl refresher. It does make hair soft and easy to manage soft curls and waves. When you wash your hair you feel the conditioner washing away so you know it really is there.
Stephanny O.
Marion, NC
This product is definitely different then other leave in conditioners, smells amazing nothing too strong like other leave in conditioner's that leave a nasty smell in your hair ,is makes your hair smooth and soft ,I would recomemd this for anyone who has difficulty controlling their hair
Tamera B.
I love the texture the leave in conditioning spray leaves my hair in. The convenience of the spray is nice, however, the ability to use certain amounts on different parts of my hair is very important. I have long hair so I obviously use more on the ends.
Thank you Nexus for a great product!
I usually like to shop for leave in conditioner items because I let my hair air dry every night. So when I came across this item in store, I wanted to try it out and I like that it doesn't leave a nasty residue like some other brands that I've tried before. And it smells good which is a plus
Brittany K.
Wheeling, IL
Not my favorite product in the nexxus line, and on the pricier side (i use nexxus a lot because they generally have great products)...this conditioner felt pretty weighing..which is what I'm trying to avoid
Miriah P.
Taylorsville, NC
Top notch. Great formula leaving hair well conditioned and healthy! The bottle design is wonderful and easy to use. I would definitely recommend this product and the brand as a whole.
Heather S.
This product is absolutely amazing and it smells so lady-like! ibise it on my hair, also I use it on my daughter thick curly hair! it is great as a detangler too! it helps the comb go right through my little girls thick curly hair with no pulling!