NEXXUS® DRY SHAMPOO REFRESHING MIST

• Volume: Dry Shampoo (5 oz) weightlessly cleanses hair, giving refreshing volume and fluidity
  • Enriched with Pearl Extract
  • Salon-quality dry shampoo for volume cleanses hair between washes
  • Refreshes hair without water to extend the life of your style
  • Lightweight formula recharges hair to retain natural movement
  • Refreshing fragrance includes Jasmine and Water Lily

Want a lightweight, refreshing and volumizing dry shampoo that cleanses hair in-between washes? Use Nexxus Dry Shampoo in-between washing with your favorite Nexxus Regimen to refresh hair.

Usage:

STEP 1:
Wash and condition your hair with your favorite Nexxus hair Regimen.
STEP 2:
When required, use Nexxus Dry Shampoo to reinvigorate hair of any type. Shake the can well before use, and spray directly into roots from 8-10 inches away.
STEP 3:
Rub the dry shampoo into your hair and brush out to help refresh your hair and reduce color fade.

Looking for a dry shampoo that doesn’t make your head itchy thur out the day
Does this leave fine hair sticky? Pros & cons??
Does this product really work?
Start your review of NEXXUS® DRY SHAMPOO REFRESHING MIST!
How would you rate this product?
Austin, TX
I love the smell of this product and it actually works! One of my favorite dry shampoos for my thin, wavy hair. Doesn’t make my hair feel dirtier as the day goes on
Dark Brown / Damage, Frizz, Hair Loss / Wavy, Thin
Portland, OR
I’ve bought this over and over because I just love it! Leaves my hair feeling cleaner but feeling light. It has also lasted me much longer than other dry shampoos.
Brunette / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Straight, Fine
Brooklyn, NY
I do not like this product at all!!! This is so bad especially for the price tag. I can say only one thing- this product does nothing with the oiliness of your hair. Such a waste 😫 of money. If you want a good dry shampoo try a klorane. I usually buy it at Ulta on sale
Dark Blonde / Anti-Aging, Color Protection, Damage / Dry, Fine, Thin
Spartanburg , SC
NEXXUS® DRY SHAMPOO REFRESHING MIST uploaded by Erica P.
Purchased at: CVS
There are very few dry shampoos that I hate, but this is definitely one of them. This does absolutely nothing for my hair. I use dry shampoo regularly and occasionally even use it on clean hair for an added touch of volume. This adds no volume whatsoever and barely dissolves any oil. I have cheaper dry shampoos that perform way better.
Light Brown / Anti-Aging, Color Protection, Curls / Dry, Straight, Wavy
This works pretty well, just doesn’t last quite as long in sweaty weather as other brands I’ve tried. I admittedly like to see the white powder when it sprays on so that I know it’s working, and this doesn’t do that. On the plus side, the bottle has lasted a lot longer than my other top brand. I might purchase again because of that fact, but would like to try some other brands first.
Gainesville , FL
NEXXUS® DRY SHAMPOO REFRESHING MIST uploaded by ashlee P.
The Nexxus dry shampoo is the best i have ever tried, i was unable to shower due to an injury and used this once a week without getting oily. The scented one smells great but i prefer the unscented type. You don’t get build up like others I’ve tried. I will be buying this from now on! NEXXUS® DRY SHAMPOO REFRESHING MIST
Medium Brown / Brittleness, Damage, Dandruff / Dry, Normal, Kinky
NEXXUS® DRY SHAMPOO REFRESHING MIST uploaded by Alyssa C.
Purchased at: Target
Soft and light to the touch. You forget you have anything in your hair at all. It easily soaks up all the oils and leaves your hair healthy and fluffy for days after use. No residue texture at all! Worth the money and a must buy from your local Target.
Dark Brown / Dandruff, Oily Scalp, Volume / Wavy, Coarse
Pittston, PA
NEXXUS® DRY SHAMPOO REFRESHING MIST uploaded by LORI H.
Purchased at: Target
Refresh your hair between washes and extend the life of your hair color with Nexxus Dry Shampoo Refreshing Mist. Hair color lasts longer when it isn’t exposed to washing as often, and this dry shampoo’s powerful, energetic formula gently cleanses between washes to give your hair a break. Nexxus dry shampoo is ideal for those with colored hair – use it to enjoy delicately refreshed hair that retains its look and natural movement for longer. Very affordable would definitely recommend this product
Brunette / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Oily, Curly
HOUSTON, TX
is product is pretty good at the color protection part, but i don't notice too much volume. It also isn't as conditioning as other conditioners i've used so my hair is a little harder to comb thru and isn't as soft as i'm used to. it's a great deal if you wanna save your color tho! I also like how you can pump the stuff out rather than being forced to pick up the whole bottle and shake the hell out of it to get some out.
Purchased at: ULTA
If I want a non-colored dry shampoo this is definitely my first choice. The Nexxus dry shampoo with pearl extract smells so good, adds a little petal shine to your hair and doesn’t leave your roots looking white and pasty. It soaks in and leaves your hair full of volume.
Brunette / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Normal, Oily, Straight

792 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...