BY NEXXUS

Step 1: Volumizing shampoo (13.5 oz) gently cleanses hair for Luscious Volume
Enriched with Green Tea Extract and Concentrated Elastin Protein
Salon-quality, silicone-free Nexxus shampoo volumizes fine hair
Increases diameter of each hair strand*, releasing beautiful movement and volume
Rich formula is infused with carefully selected ingredients
Helps create volume for fine and flat hair

WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT
Full body has a new meaning. On top of creating more volume, Nexxus Diametress Volume Shampoo gentle cleanses and replenishes hair without weighing it down. When used with the rest of the Nexxus Diametress Regimen, it can even increase the diameter of each hair strand by up to 17%. Green Tea Extract and Elastin Protein are incorporated into this hair thickening shampoo for fine hair, and the rich, nourishing formula helps reveal fuller looking, supple hairstyles with undeniable buoyancy.

HOW TO USE
With a thick formula boasting carefully selected ingredients, this volumizing shampoo for fine hair targets helps to reinvigorate and boost volume, priming it for the conditioning next steps. Use this Nexxus thickening shampoo as Step 1 in the Luscious Volume Collection.

STEP 1:
Wash your hair with Nexxus Diametress Shampoo. Work into a lather and rinse thoroughly.
STEP 2:
Smooth and press the creamy Nexxus Diametress Volume Conditioner onto wet hair and wait 3 minutes before rinsing.
STEP 3:
Finish with Nexxus Diametress Headress Leave In Conditioner or Nexxus Lavish Body Gel Spray. Evenly distribute either product through damp hair. Comb and style.

• How well does the nexxus line work?3 Answers
  • Which nexus is better the humectant or this one?2 Answers
NEXXUS® DIAMETRESS VOLUMIZING SYSTEM SHAMPOO FOR FINE & FLAT HAIR
  • "I have very long, thick and sometimes frizzy hair and it helps a lot." in 1 review
  • "It gave me a little bit of volume but not much: too expensive " in 1 review
Amberly R.
Stone Mtn, GA
Love it! I use it when I know it's going to be a curly hair week. Which is pretty often. I don't like to straighten my hair to much so I don't keep damaging it but it has helped to repair my hair, makes it soft and helps my curls form and look beautiful. I use it in combination with my curl keeper hair stuff
Jessica K.
I love this Shampoo after a color. It restores the PH in your hair. It clarifies your scalp. The sent is amazing as always. I think it’s great for a post color/perm process done to your hair. It removes build up as well after you put a lot of product in. I would recommend this.
Laurie A.
This is a great product. I usually buy it at sams club in bulk as my husband loves to use it to. We’ve been using it for about 4 years (with breaks here and there to give our scalp a cleanse) and we love it. NEXXUS® THERAPPE® LUXURIOUS MOISTURIZING SHAMPOO
Jax B.
Indianapolis , IN
This shampoo doesn't strip my hair it doesn't dry my hair out and it doesn't leave a waxy buildup on my hair either I find that it really helps clean my hair but without causing it to get really oily later in the day but the downside is the shampoo is rather expensive
Brittney B.
West Valley City, UT
I’m somewhat picky with shampoos, but I love Nexxus shampoos. This one smells great and cleans my hair and scalp well without being too drying or making my hair frizzy. I’m satisfied and will continue to repurchase.
Selbi K.
Enid, OK
Didn’t really do much for me. I was really hoping for the price paid that my hair would definitely benefit more from Nexxus than from other shampoos and conditioners but that wasn’t the case
Meg V.
High Point, NC
I not only use this, but a lot of my friends do as well. The shampoo smells so good. It also keeps my hair clean for days. This is probably the best smelling shampoo out on the market.
Jennifer H.
I saw this in the store and thought it smelled amazing. I absolutely wish I hadn't spent my money on it or anything by this brand for that matter (or had done more research before purchasing). It's 2017, and this company is still testing on animals. Didn't even use this product, just went straight to my donations pile. What an upset.
Angela B.
I don't know what is is in this stiff, but it is pure magic for my hair. To begin, my hair is PERFECT right now. Soft, silky and full of volume. It smells great without being overwhelmingly fragrant. That's not even the best part. My hairs damage has down a complete reversal...no split ends, not brittle, just perfect. I love the conditioner too! I highly recommend this shampoo if you have this hair.
Amanda H.
Im currently using this volumizing shampoo from Nexxus. I grabbed this at ulta and I'm still excited about it. I have really thick hair and i always want more volume in it, so I thought this would be good and it was! My hair is noticeably softer too. LOVE LOVE LOVE
Calla C.
Granville, NY
How well does the nexxus line work?
Melody P.
Saginaw, TX
Which nexus is better the humectant or this one?