Nexxus Diametress Volumizing System Lavish Body Gel Spray, Green Tea Extract, 5.1 fl oz

BY NEXXUS

Lavish Body Gel Spray With Green Tea Extract 2 Enriched with Elastin 3 Helps Repair Protein Structure Specially designed to increase the diameter of each hair strand, the Nexxus Diametress Lavish Body Gel Spray has been enriched with concentrated elastin, keratin and wheat proteins and have been upgraded to increase hair s strength and manageability. Newly added internal repair actives penetrate the hair fiber to repair protein structure, making hair stronger from within. This volumizing system is infused with green tea extract and panthenol that assists in plumping hair fibers, increasing the diameter of each strand by up to 17%. Say farewell to fine hair and embrace voluminously healthy hair. Amplifies volume at the root. Gives hair touchable softness without a sticky residue. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sílvia M.
Sabadell
The smell is terrible but I didn't really find It worth it. I bought It cheaper than its normal price but I wouldn't pay that much for ir if I knew before how It works. Is not really doing anything to my hair, I find my hair the same as It was without the product. It's really a pitty!
Rachel R.
Tucson, AZ
I use this product all over my head. I try to avoid my roots because it makes my very thin hair just seem dirty and flat near the scalp. I have long hair and it doesn't weigh it down at all from my shoulders down to the tips. I don't wash my hair everyday but when I do I spritz this in when my hair is towel dried and combed though. It works well with my other products and it's a spray so you don't get messy hands. I was not a fan of the scent but it works well enough that I keep going back to it!
Levi S.
Baird
I love nexxus products but this by far it the best, I would literally die without this one! It lasts all day and even through the club at night, not like the cheap crap! Nexxus has always met my expectations in a die hard fan, everyone should have this in their purse pocket car bathroom or anywhere u could fit it!
Kristin C.
Gallipolis, OH
I love this product, i use it everyday....if u need volume in your fine hair as i do, i would definitely try this. It smells really good and doesn't leave your hair sticky like some of the similar products to this does. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE
Alicyn G.
The smell of this product is amazing!! Green tea is my favorite, i think you get a lot for your money and do not think it is overpriced at all. I have wavy, black hair and this product definitely met my expectations and i would buy it again forsure!
Ashlee S.
Hutto, TX
I have very thin hair that is easily weighed down by products. The Nexus Volumizing Gel Spray adds texture and makes my hair seem thicker without leaving a greasy feel. It also doesn't leave your hair crunchy like a mousse. It just feels like hair! This is by far one of the best volumizing products I have tried!
melody g.
Grant, MI
Love the way it made my hair feel. Also the scent is amazing and was always being asked what i used in my hair as others wanted to try it also. I'm totaly in love with this product.
Andrea F.
All i can say is wow does this stuff make my hair feel soft. second day it starts feeling a little weighed down and ready for a good wash but all the same this stuff is great.
Jodi A.
pleasantville, NY
I LOVE this product!! It gives so much volume to my limp and lifeless hair. It doesn't weigh it down and the volume lasts a long time. The smell is fantastic as well!!
Veronica G.
Chicago , IL
Love it is an awesome product and I for my hairLive my hair very smooth and Shine I will recommend to use for the for the whole people because live your hair so natural