Nexxus Diametress Volumizing System Lavish Body Gel Spray, Green Tea Extract, 5.1 fl oz

BY NEXXUS

Lavish Body Gel Spray With Green Tea Extract 2 Enriched with Elastin 3 Helps Repair Protein Structure Specially designed to increase the diameter of each hair strand, the Nexxus Diametress Lavish Body Gel Spray has been enriched with concentrated elastin, keratin and wheat proteins and have been upgraded to increase hair s strength and manageability. Newly added internal repair actives penetrate the hair fiber to repair protein structure, making hair stronger from within. This volumizing system is infused with green tea extract and panthenol that assists in plumping hair fibers, increasing the diameter of each strand by up to 17%. Say farewell to fine hair and embrace voluminously healthy hair. Amplifies volume at the root. Gives hair touchable softness without a sticky residue. see more...

Sílvia M.
Sabadell
The smell is terrible but I didn't really find It worth it. I bought It cheaper than its normal price but I wouldn't pay that much for ir if I knew before how It works. Is not really doing anything to my hair, I find my hair the same as It was without the product. It's really a pitty!
Cristina T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nexxus Diametress Volumizing System Lavish Body Gel Spray, Green Tea ExtractI've never used Nexxus but would love to try it on this curly hair of mine!
Lauryn S.
Green Bay
I love volume in my hair. I've tried so many other products and this one is the only one I've tried that seems to really add volume! There's nothing like this!
Kimberly T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Added a lot of volume and helped my hair hold its style well. I would definitely buy this again!!
Silvia R.
Love this stuff! gives my hair texture and volume without it feeling gunky!
Arlett E.
Cleveland, WI
I love this product. It definitely gives me volume and holds for a very long time. I really really like it.
Marina M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smell is amazing and product works wounder! I Love extra volume in my hair and this product does the trick perfectly!
Jodi A.
Pleasantville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this product!! It gives so much volume to my limp and lifeless hair. It doesn't weigh it down and the volume lasts a long time. The smell is fantastic as well!!
Leah P.
Girard, GA
Excellent product! Gives my fine hair a little lift and helps cut the static. The price is reasonable and it's easy to find in stores.
Ashlee S.
Hutto, TX
I have very thin hair that is easily weighed down by products. The Nexus Volumizing Gel Spray adds texture and makes my hair seem thicker without leaving a greasy feel. It also doesn't leave your hair crunchy like a mousse. It just feels like hair! This is by far one of the best volumizing products I have tried!