Nexxus Diametress Volumizing System Lavish Body Gel Spray, Green Tea Extract, 5.1 fl oz

BY NEXXUS

Lavish Body Gel Spray With Green Tea Extract 2 Enriched with Elastin 3 Helps Repair Protein Structure Specially designed to increase the diameter of each hair strand, the Nexxus Diametress Lavish Body Gel Spray has been enriched with concentrated elastin, keratin and wheat proteins and have been upgraded to increase hair s strength and manageability. Newly added internal repair actives penetrate the hair fiber to repair protein structure, making hair stronger from within. This volumizing system is infused with green tea extract and panthenol that assists in plumping hair fibers, increasing the diameter of each strand by up to 17%. Say farewell to fine hair and embrace voluminously healthy hair. Amplifies volume at the root. Gives hair touchable softness without a sticky residue. see more...

Alicyn G.
Alicyn G.
Federal way, WA
The smell of this product is amazing!! Green tea is my favorite, i think you get a lot for your money and do not think it is overpriced at all. I have wavy, black hair and this product definitely met my expectations and i would buy it again forsure!
CameronandChelsea B.
CameronandChelsea B.
Terry, MS
Great product. Use it daily. Smells delightful. Definitely met my expectations. Very long lasting. And such a great product. Beautiful smell. Doesn't wear to fast. Definitely would buy again. And would highly recommend as your next purchase.
melody g.
melody g.
Grant, MI
Love the way it made my hair feel. Also the scent is amazing and was always being asked what i used in my hair as others wanted to try it also. I'm totaly in love with this product.
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
All i can say is wow does this stuff make my hair feel soft. second day it starts feeling a little weighed down and ready for a good wash but all the same this stuff is great.
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Norwood, GA
I have many other styling products I love
But this one smells amazing and it works. It gives you body and shine.
It also has green tea which is amazing for healthy shiny hair
Amber R.
Amber R.
Grand Rapids , Mi
This product smells sooooo good! Gives hair a nice boost of volume. I use it even when I am not blow drying to give my hair a smooth clean look. Not cheap though!
Tanya R.
Tanya R.
Hanksville, UT
I have very soft fine hair, love this product helping get valume in my hai . Hard to keep volume in the desert heat, but this sure keeps my hair up
Kaenia M.
Kaenia M.
Miami beach, Florida
Me gustaría probar este producto para saber qué opinar acerca de él gracias
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Tucson, AZ
I use this product all over my head. I try to avoid my roots because it makes my very thin hair just seem dirty and flat near the scalp. I have long hair and it doesn't weigh it down at all from my shoulders down to the tips. I don't wash my hair everyday but when I do I spritz this in when my hair is towel dried and combed though. It works well with my other products and it's a spray so you don't get messy hands. I was not a fan of the scent but it works well enough that I keep going back to it!
Levi S.
Levi S.
Baird
I love nexxus products but this by far it the best, I would literally die without this one! It lasts all day and even through the club at night, not like the cheap crap! Nexxus has always met my expectations in a die hard fan, everyone should have this in their purse pocket car bathroom or anywhere u could fit it!