BeautyHair ProductsNexxus
Diametress Volume Conditioner for Fine & Flat Hair

Nexxus Diametress Volume Conditioner for Fine & Flat Hair

Step 2: Volumizing conditioner (13.5 oz) leaves hair smooth and soft with Luscious Volume Enriched with Green Tea Extract and Concentrated Elastin Protein Salon-inspired conditioner for fine hair seals in lightweight nourishment Contains advanced conditioning technology and helps retain active, flowing styles Revitalizes thin hair, leaving it thickened and more manageable

Hello ladies! I have been looking for a shampoo to help with my postpartum hair loss and fine hair... any recommendations?
I really want to grow my hair out longer and make sure it is thick and healthy but the sulphate a in this product make me nervous. Does it still work well?
Start your review of Nexxus Diametress Volume Conditioner for Fine & Flat Hair!
Jennfer G.
Chapmansboro, TN
Without this hair care my hair stays flat, I love the way it makes my hair full, not heavy.
Tiffanie T.
Irvine, CA
I absolutely love Nexxus because my hair always feels refreshed and like I just walked out of the salon. The formula is gentle enough to use everyday and the moisture is long lasting. Would definitely recommend!!!
Krystal G.
Beckley, WV
LOVE LOVE LOVE this conditioner! There is no heavy greasy feeling afterwards (and I have oily hair), just a light conditioning! And really helps my fine hair to have more volume! Highly recommend to anyone and everyone! (Especially if you have done hair like me :)!)
Jenn V.
Smells good & leaves my hair feeling soft. Didn't notice much of an improvement when it came to repairing my damaged hair.
BARBARA O.
Ripley, WV
Love this product. I have always used it and always will. It gives my hair volume and makes combing much easier
massiel H.
Bronx, NY
1,343 reviews
I love these products for years using it and my hair more radiant and healthier every day and with an incredible aroma I love it, in addition to its great quality they are easy to get I feel that my hair has changed a lot to what it was before, it is wonderful with this product!
Linda H.
Baton Rouge, LA
Great reliable product for fine hair. Doesn’t weigh hair down after application. Can be used daily.
Cassandra T.
Bryant, AR
1,276 reviews
Great product! A little more on the expensive side, but well worth the money I'd say. Smells amazing, and leaves hair full and voluminous.
brittany B.
Debord, KY
Nexxus Diametress Volume Conditioner for Fine & Flat Hair uploaded by brittany B.
Very, very impressed by this product! I’m very interested in trying other products from this brand, hoping there just as good. It compares to lots of high end products I have tried in the past. I could see myself purchasing again.
jenniferebeccatruthbetold E.
ELKHART, IN
Purchased at: ULTA
This does a great job at volumizing and conditioning my hair. One I reach for when my hair is thinner. Recommendation yes!