BY NEXXUS

Part of the Diametress Volumizing System for fine to normal hair: increases the diameter of each strand for fuller volume.

• Restores the protective barrier of hair
  • Seals in nourishment without coating hair in unnecessary residue

• I really want to grow my hair out longer and make sure it...3 Answers
Heather G.
DENTON, TX
The best, ever.....oldie but goodie for me. One of the higher priced hair products I've used for years. I love how this smells.....its truly lovely and leaves my hair feeling super soft!
Britty S.
Knox, PA
This conditioner works amazing it’s pretty pricey but it’s worth the price and extra hair feels so nice soft silky smooth I love it it’s smells amazing you must want to eat it LOL I would definitely recommend anybody that can afford it
Amber F.
What’s not to love about this conditioner? First off let me say that I have an oily scalp and I have to use most conditioners on my ends only, with that said this one brought life back to my very damaged ends and it smells great also!
Chiara T.
Charlottesvle, VA
This conditioner is very liquidy and less creamy than I'm used to. This is not a big deal, but I don't really feel like it is particularly hydrating for my hair. I have tried several other conditioners that I like much better. It also does not really make my fine hair any thicker. Wouldn't really recommend.
Amanda C.
I have very soft and thin hair. It is very long in this shampoo works absolute Wonders on it the conditioner is so hydrating but not greasy. I purchase these products at Rite Aid for about $24 a piece. Well worth the money
Glynnis L.
I love this conditioner! It leaves my hair silky without weighing it down. This conditioner is more pricey than other drugstore brands but a little goes a long way so the bottle lasts awhile. It also smells amazing!
Kaitlyn B.
This is my favorite conditioner because it does exactly what it says it will. It made my hair look and feel less damaged from years of dyeing and heating it. Does not fade color treated hair which is a major plus!
Morgan C.
Riverview, MI
I used this conditioner for about a year straight. I am someone who has fine hair and I'm always looking for a way to get extra volume. This shampoo instantly made my hair thicker after drying it and gave me volume. P.S. It smells really good also!
Peyton O.
Rose Hill, KS
This conditioner does make my hair soft and silky, and definitely looking healthier after each use! However, it is a bit expensive and I have long, think hair so I have to use a lot, causing me to have to buy hair products more frequently. Also, I love shampoos and conditioners that have a strong, good smelling scent, which this doesn't have.
Alana C.
Groveport, OH
Seriously, I can not express how much I love this brand and conditioner. This conditioner just makes my hair so incredibly soft and silky... Totally worth the money and a really nice scent to it! This brand never lets me down... One of my favorite hair care brands. Totally recommend if you have damaged or problematic hair
Jack C.
Harrisburg, PA
I really want to grow my hair out longer and make sure it is thick and healthy but the sulphate a in this product make me nervous. Does it still work well?