BY NEXXUS

Part of the Diametress Volumizing System for fine to normal hair: increases the diameter of each strand for fuller volume.

• Rebuilds broken protein bonds in hair
  • Weightlessly detangles without excess residue
  • Silicone-free formula primes hair for conditioning

Directions: Apply to wet hair and experience the rich lather. Rinse thoroughly.

• How well does the nexxus line work?3 Answers
  • Which nexus is better the humectant or this one?2 Answers
  • "It gave me a little bit of volume but not much: too expensive " in 1 review
  • "I have very long, thick and sometimes frizzy hair and it helps a lot." in 1 review
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Abilene, TX
This shampoo is wonderful! It makes my hair so soft and so shiny, without weighing it down. It also adds volume and body to my otherwise limp and lifeless hair. I switch it out every now and then because it can become greasy after using it every day. Nothing a little bit of cleaning shampoo can't fix though.
elliott b.
elliott b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I picked up this shampoo on a whim in ulta and I am very glad I did. This shampoo smells very very nice and it doesn't leave my hair feeling dry after i wash it. I have colored bangs and I do not use this on it as I find that it does strip color away very fast
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Pattonsburg , MO
I really like the smell, texture, and feeling it leave in my hair. It's nice and a little more expensive but it's nice to buy every once in a while.
Mayra B.
Mayra B.
Bakersfield, CA
It is very good I like let my Hair, it feels smooth and strong 👍👍❤️👍. and the best that can be achieved in many stores.
Martina G.
Martina G.
Sunrise, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this shampoo it is not too heavy, however it is a bit pricey compared to other brands but it smells amazing
Claudia Z.
Claudia Z.
San Bernardino, CA
Love the fragrance that it leaves on my hair once I'm done shampooing but my hair feels a bit dry.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great shampoo for thin hair. I have tried everything out there for volumizing my fine/thin hair and nothing ever worked until I tried this and the partnering conditioner. I find that this really helps give volume to my hair, repair the damage on my hair, and clean it as well. Highly recommend.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't know what is is in this stiff, but it is pure magic for my hair. To begin, my hair is PERFECT right now. Soft, silky and full of volume. It smells great without being overwhelmingly fragrant. That's not even the best part. My hairs damage has down a complete reversal...no split ends, not brittle, just perfect. I love the conditioner too! I highly recommend this shampoo if you have this hair.
Carrie P.
Carrie P.
Columbia, SC
This shampoo smells out of this world. I took it and the whole line on a trip with me and it works just as well with hard and soft water. It rinses very clean, no build up after a week like most volumizing shampoos. My hair has better movement but the root movement was what I had hoped (I have longer, super fine hair) but nothing really helps with that even teasing.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Sedalia, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Im currently using this volumizing shampoo from Nexxus. I grabbed this at ulta and I'm still excited about it. I have really thick hair and i always want more volume in it, so I thought this would be good and it was! My hair is noticeably softer too. LOVE LOVE LOVE
Calla C.
Calla C.
Granville, NY
How well does the nexxus line work?
Melody P.
Melody P.
Saginaw, TX
Which nexus is better the humectant or this one?