BY NEXXUS

Enriched with Green Tea Extract and 100% pure, concentrated Elastin Protein, DIAMETRESS Restoring Conditioner seals in moisture and leaves hair looking thicker, re-densified and full of volume. Follow with STEP 3 to smooth and refine. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amanda C.
I have very soft and thin hair. It is very long in this shampoo works absolute Wonders on it the conditioner is so hydrating but not greasy. I purchase these products at Rite Aid for about $24 a piece. Well worth the money
Glynnis L.
I love this conditioner! It leaves my hair silky without weighing it down. This conditioner is more pricey than other drugstore brands but a little goes a long way so the bottle lasts awhile. It also smells amazing!
Chiara T.
Charlottesvle, VA
This conditioner is very liquidy and less creamy than I'm used to. This is not a big deal, but I don't really feel like it is particularly hydrating for my hair. I have tried several other conditioners that I like much better. It also does not really make my fine hair any thicker. Wouldn't really recommend.
Ariel C.
Minneapolis, MN
I honesty don't need volume, but this conditioner made my hair feel so light. My hair was soft and bouncy as well as moisturized. It's a great conditioner during the summer.
Morgan C.
Riverview, MI
I used this conditioner for about a year straight. I am someone who has fine hair and I'm always looking for a way to get extra volume. This shampoo instantly made my hair thicker after drying it and gave me volume. P.S. It smells really good also!
Jen M.
Waltham, MA
I use this with the shampoo too. My hair feels super soft and looks really shiny when I use this! I have oily hair and so I just use this on the ends of my hair. I does add a good amount of volume to my hair and it lasts all day! I love this stuff, I plan to keep purchasing.
turbo t.
Aurora , Il
Me and my wife love this conditioner. It makes frizzly hair soft. It also adds volume. It rinses very clean, no need for my once a week apple cider vinegar/baking soda clarifying rinse. It did weigh my hair down using it daily but like I said a few times a week it has been fine and no loss in volume. If you hair is dry at all, this is a must try conditioner, it adds a lot of moisture and restores the natural reflective qualities to my hair. I wish I had this when I was still dying my hair because this would have been perfect to get moisture back into it.
Katherine  H.
Staunton, VA
Ignore the sticker shock trust me this is worth every penny!! I went through a phase where I straightened my hair every day without heat protectant spray and it looked terrible! I tried everything to fix my hair and nothing worked. This does, though! You don't need to use much and after a week, I could already tell a difference. My once damaged hair is now long and smooth thanks to this conditioner! (Try the shampoo too!)
Brenda S.
El Paso, TX
Love this conditioner makes my hair super soft and gives me tons of volume and shine as well. It's on the pricey side but it's totally worth the money. This stuff is great so definitely will be re purchasing this product just because I really love my hair to have volume.
Krystal G.
Beckley, WV
LOVE LOVE LOVE this conditioner! There is no heavy greasy feeling afterwards (and I have oily hair), just a light conditioning! And really helps my fine hair to have more volume! Highly recommend to anyone and everyone! (Especially if you have done hair like me :)!)