BY NEXXUS

Enriched with Green Tea Extract and 100% pure, concentrated Elastin Protein, DIAMETRESS Restoring Conditioner seals in moisture and leaves hair looking thicker, re-densified and full of volume. Follow with STEP 3 to smooth and refine. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Celeste O.
I like this conditioner because it isn't too heavy for my fine hair. I gave it 4 stars though because I can't use it on the crown of my head because it makes it look greasy. But does great for my ends.
Sonia O.
Santa Ana , CA
I really liked this conditioner but I feel like it's priced a little high for the quality. Don't get me wrong it works well but it's not as good as products on the same price level
Mirna J.
I have super thin hair and omg this gave me so much volume, it doeent have a bad smell to it it honestly doesn't bother me at all. totally recommend this if you have thin hair
Gina G.
Matawan
This conditioner is the absolute best. I use it daily and it does not weigh my hair down at all. That's important o me because my hair is very fine.
Sherry T.
Wales , MA
Smells amazing makes hair feel amazing and this is all my four year old will use for shampoo and conditioner cause it smells so good
Meghan S.
San Antonio, TX
LOVE buying these Nexxus shampoos and conditioners...a little goes along way. And smells great, would recommend it to anyone
Christie F.
I love this conditioner. Conditions and doesn't weigh down fine hair. My hair feels silky soft even after blow drying
Terri W.
Greensboro, NC
Love the volume it provides since I have very fine thin hair. I have little volume and this helps. Highly recommend
Chrissy J.
Valparaiso, In
Love this volume line!! Leaves my hair feel light and less weighed down. Also deranged well!
Chiara T.
Charlottesvle, VA
This conditioner is very liquidy and less creamy than I'm used to. This is not a big deal, but I don't really feel like it is particularly hydrating for my hair. I have tried several other conditioners that I like much better. It also does not really make my fine hair any thicker. Wouldn't really recommend.