Hair CareHair Styling ProductsHairsprayNexxus
NEXXUS DIAMETRESS LAVISH BODY GEL SPRAY

NEXXUS® DIAMETRESS LAVISH BODY GEL SPRAY

Lavish Body Gel Spray With Green Tea Extract 2 Enriched with Elastin 3 Helps Repair Protein Structure Specially designed to increase the diameter of each hair strand, the Nexxus Diametress Lavish Body Gel Spray has been enriched with concentrated elastin, keratin and wheat proteins and have been upgraded to increase hair s strength and manageability. Newly added internal repair actives penetrate the hair fiber to repair protein structure, making hair stronger from within. This volumizing system is infused with green tea extract and panthenol that assists in plumping hair fibers, increasing the diameter of each strand by up to 17%. Say farewell to fine hair and embrace voluminously healthy hair. Amplifies volume at the root. Gives hair touchable softness without a sticky residue.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NEXXUS® DIAMETRESS LAVISH BODY GEL SPRAY!
How would you rate this product?
Christine S.
Love Nexus products. Very good quality. I would tell anyone to use nexus. My hair is brown and thin. Love the smell! Doesn't get sticky like other products. Love this
Monique O.
Stockton, CA
This stuff smells amazing and works wonders on my hair I got it at target a little but on the higher end side for target but totally worth it
Sílvia M.
Sabadell
The smell is terrible but I didn't really find It worth it. I bought It cheaper than its normal price but I wouldn't pay that much for ir if I knew before how It works. Is not really doing anything to my hair, I find my hair the same as It was without the product. It's really a pitty!
Kaenia M.
tampa,Florida
Me gustaría probar este producto para saber qué opinar acerca de él gracias
Me gustaría probar este producto para saber qué opinar acerca de él gracias
Alicyn G.
Kent, WA
The smell of this product is amazing!! Green tea is my favorite, i think you get a lot for your money and do not think it is overpriced at all. I have wavy, black hair and this product definitely met my expectations and i would buy it again forsure!
Tanya R.
Hanksville, UT
I have very soft fine hair, love this product helping get valume in my hai . Hard to keep volume in the desert heat, but this sure keeps my hair up
Chelsea B.
Terry, MS
Great product. Use it daily. Smells delightful. Definitely met my expectations. Very long lasting. And such a great product. Beautiful smell. Doesn't wear to fast. Definitely would buy again. And would highly recommend as your next purchase.
Amber R.
Grand Rapids , Mi
This product smells sooooo good! Gives hair a nice boost of volume. I use it even when I am not blow drying to give my hair a smooth clean look. Not cheap though!
Andrea F.
All i can say is wow does this stuff make my hair feel soft. second day it starts feeling a little weighed down and ready for a good wash but all the same this stuff is great.
melody G.
Grant, MI
Love the way it made my hair feel. Also the scent is amazing and was always being asked what i used in my hair as others wanted to try it also. I'm totaly in love with this product.

Looking for your answer?