BY NEXXUS #81 in Leave-In Conditioner

Part of the Diametress Volumizing System for fine to normal hair: increases the diameter of each strand for fuller volume.

• Leave-in conditioner seals in moisture and nourishment
  • Increases the diameter and volume of each strand up to 17%

Directions: Apply a small amount to palm of hand. Rub hands together and distribute evenly through damp hair. Comb through and style as desired.

• I have the hydra light nexxus shampoo and conditioner and...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Tiffanie S.
It leaves your hair soft and smooth. It repairs damaged hair. Its a rebutable product for sure. Its kind of pricey for a leave in but its totally worth it. It was definitely effective. You should give it a shot! I was definitely satisfied. Very good product.
Jessica L.
Mayfield Hts, OH
I like this leave in conditioner since my hair is dryer. I have only been using this for a few months but I feel that it does make my hair shinnier. It is very light and makes my hair feel a little weird to the touch. The smell is okay.
Nicole L.
North Bergen, NJ
I love how this product leaves my hair after washing it out. I have soft untangled hair! This doesn’t compare to me other mask because this one beats them all! It does what it says and nothing less. I love this product.
Chelsea N.
I love everything from Nexxus. Keep an eye out at Ulta, they have sales a lot. This cream is great especially when traveling, I like to throw it on after being in the pool/ocean so my hair doesn’t get damaged. Smells nice too!
Lauren F.
Loveland, OH
Ashley B.
Athens
This Nexxus product smells wonderful. After you dry your hair it feels like it left a film in your hair. I could barely get a straightener through my hair after using this. It's a little pricey.
TriciaShante🌙 S.
Porterville, CA
I’ve heard a lot of great things. Who doesn’t love something that’s going to make your hair soft and give volume. I’m not one for a lot of products in my hair but may have to switch it up.
ⓛⓤⓒⓨⓐⓝⓝ Z.
Tucson, AZ
I love the smell of nexxus products so I thought I'd give it a try. This is not my go to for sure, but it does what it's supposed to; which is help condition your hair a bit. But it's biggest down fall is that right after you add a little bit to your hair, it makes it feel kinda tacky and oily. So this is not recommended for anyone with extra oily hair.
Shannon G.
I'm convinced that Nexxus can do no wrong.  I have used all of their products from color safe to repair and they are truly amazing! I love this conditioning creme because it literally feels like it's repairing my split ends.  My hair is so nice and soft after using this product. Highly recommend!
Breanna E.
This product is not the best leave-in product I’ve ever used, but it definitely is one of the best. A friend suggested I try it. My hair was starting to become very damaged from straightening all the time. I used this product for a few months & my hair didn’t feel as dry anymore, but even still, I’ve used leave-in products that did a lot more for my hair after a few months.
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
I have the hydra light nexxus shampoo and conditioner and just bought this leave in conditioner... Would it still work great to use with those?