BY NEXXUS #47 in Leave-In Conditioner

Part of the Diametress Volumizing System for fine to normal hair: increases the diameter of each strand for fuller volume.

• Leave-in conditioner seals in moisture and nourishment
  • Increases the diameter and volume of each strand up to 17%

Directions: Apply a small amount to palm of hand. Rub hands together and distribute evenly through damp hair. Comb through and style as desired.

• I have the hydra light nexxus shampoo and conditioner and just boug...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
I bought this for my daughter's hair. She has very thick hair and is, of course, tender headed. I'm constantly on the lookout for a good leave in conditioner to add a little extra detangling and conditioning to her hair. This one works pretty well. It smells good and provided some help with those nasty tangles. It's a little pricey to use on a 6 year old, but well worth it to combat those tears!
Madeline W.
Madeline W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Nexxus. I have a really thick and oily hair, and when I use this product, my hair is so soft and not oily. It is a little pricey, but I would say it is definitely worth the price. I think it helps with hydration, shine, and hair damage. If you are looking for any type of leave-in conditioner, this would be my recommendation.
Hanna I.
Hanna I.
Salem, OR
I don't personally use this product, however my sister who has matty hair uses this! We always spray it in her hair after baths, before she goes to bed and everything! It doesn't leave a greasy look or feeling! This product truly has worked wonders for her! Try it and let us know how you like it!!
Mallory H.
Mallory H.
Washington, DC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this as part of a shampoo, conditioner and styling product VoxBox from Nexxus. Personally, a three step conditioning system is too much for my hair. It felt like spun silk but it sat flat on my head. That being said, I think people who need an extra boost would see great benefits!
Kay O.
Kay O.
Boston, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nexxus is a bit expensive for hair care, but it is so worth it. I often damage my hair throughout the week with heat from my hair dryer as well as flat iron, to ensure my hair is protected I often use this product. I recommend this for anyone looking for a leave-in conditioner
Sarah Z.
Sarah Z.
I'm not the bigger fan of creme but figured I'd give this a try because of the brand. It did its job but I like the way a spray leaves me hair light and not greasy more than I liked this creme. I think it was more of a mind thing, because I did not have any issues with this.
Casi C.
Casi C.
Trussville , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Nexxus Diametress Leave In Conditioning Creme works wonders on my color treated, flat ironed hair! It keeps my hair soft and from looking frizzy and dried out! It definitely gets the job done and meets my expectations! A little goes a long way so be careful!!
Elise V.
Elise V.
Solon, OH
The Diametress volumizing system has a great scent. When I used the full 3 steps, I noticed increased volume after curling or blowing out my hair. I sometimes use step 3, the headdress leave in conditioning creme, after other shampoo and conditioning treatments.
Nydia R.
Nydia R.
S El Monte, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awesome! This leave in conditioner is one of my faves. I love Nexxus, and with this leave in conditioner, you hair gets a wonderful scent, you also have to use a bit, and it can go a long way. You can style after you dry, and the hair just seems to stay soft.
Jazmin L.
Jazmin L.
Laredo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I hate these for their price but love them for their quality! I always make sure to have a backup because I use these every time I wash my hair. I love the feeling, the texture, the scent, the smoothness, everything about this product I love
Christina s.
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the hydra light nexxus shampoo and conditioner and just bought this leave in conditioner... Would it still work great to use with those?