Nexxus Designing Butter Texture Crème 5 Ounces uploaded by Jodi P.

BY NEXXUS

Melissa R.
Titusville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a repeat offended- I addmit it! I've purchased Nexxus Design Butter Texture over and over again. I apply a small amount to my damp roots, let air dry & when its almost dry I flip my head and add some low heat (ummm.....from blow dryer). Results are AMAZING! #BETTAGETTCHASOME #greatforfinehair
Daneisha W.
Westerville, OH
I have used this product once and have been pleased. My only drawback is the price and the size. I have thick long hair and this didn't last as long as I would have liked. The Nexxus line has always been a great brand I would recommend to others as well.
Jacqie P.
I love using this texture cream in my daughters hair to better define her curls but still add moisture to it which is always a plus
Miriam R.
Sulphur Springs, TX
I love this product!!
It comes in a small bottle but it does wonders. My roomate also uses it and loves it.
Nadya G.
South Houston, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product! Leaves my hair really soft! It also smells really delicious! It is definitely a good value
April O.
Lompoc, CA
Love this definitely a must try for everyone don't miss out on this amazing product
Rouland R.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love to use this in my sons hair. I don't like putting gel or hair spray on his hair. This keeps his hair soft and nice. I can style his hair without worrying. I purchased this online and will be repurchasing.
Esther C.
This is really hydrating and lasts quite a long time for me. While it is a great product, it is a bit on the pricey side. It really helped hydrate though. I would recommend it if you're willing to pay the price. I think I would definitely repurchase it.
Holly H.
Sweetwater, TN
I love this stuff! A little goes a long way, and it makes my hair feels so good. My hair is thick and tends to feel dry this is perfect for me. Oh, yeah, and it smells so good!
erin m.
Bermuda dunes , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing for thick hair. A must have for the ladies with thick unruly hard to texturize hair, like myself. I couldn't live without this product, on bad hair days I run some through my hair and throw on a sum hat and it's a classic look.