Nexxus Designing Butter Texture Crème 5 Ounces uploaded by Jodi P.

BY NEXXUS

Rouland R.
winter garden, FL
I love to use this in my sons hair. I don't like putting gel or hair spray on his hair. This keeps his hair soft and nice. I can style his hair without worrying. I purchased this online and will be repurchasing.
Melissa R.
Titusville, FL
I'm a repeat offended- I addmit it! I've purchased Nexxus Design Butter Texture over and over again. I apply a small amount to my damp roots, let air dry & when its almost dry I flip my head and add some low heat (ummm.....from blow dryer). Results are AMAZING! #BETTAGETTCHASOME #greatforfinehair
Esther C.
This is really hydrating and lasts quite a long time for me. While it is a great product, it is a bit on the pricey side. It really helped hydrate though. I would recommend it if you're willing to pay the price. I think I would definitely repurchase it.
Daneisha W.
Westerville, OH
I have used this product once and have been pleased. My only drawback is the price and the size. I have thick long hair and this didn't last as long as I would have liked. The Nexxus line has always been a great brand I would recommend to others as well.
Holly H.
Sweetwater, TN
I love this stuff! A little goes a long way, and it makes my hair feels so good. My hair is thick and tends to feel dry this is perfect for me. Oh, yeah, and it smells so good!
erin m.
Bermuda dunes , CA
Amazing for thick hair. A must have for the ladies with thick unruly hard to texturize hair, like myself. I couldn't live without this product, on bad hair days I run some through my hair and throw on a sum hat and it's a classic look.
Kimberly C.
Auburn, NY
This is one of best texture cremes I have ever used. I have thick hair but you cant tell because of how straight it is. Just a little bit of this texture creme and i can piece my hair and make it look as thick as it is.
Nathalie B.
Woodhaven, NY
I used this product for myself and my daughter, we both have curly hair. This provides the moisture and definition that I am looking for without weighing the hair down or making it stiff or flaky. I will buy again.
Maritza H.
Camarillo, CA
I love this product! My hair is very frizzy and dry and this product just puts life back into my hair. I use it every time I wash my hair which is about 3 times a week.
Allyssa B.
I love this product. It's light, but powerful for people with fine hair. It adds just the right amount of texture without any stiffness or crunch.