BY NEXXUS #67 in Curl Enhancing

Tina B.
Tina B.
I love this stuff! It keeps my curls in tact and perfect!
Its very effective and fun. My hair is a full time job and this stuff helps! My friend recommended it to me and i recommend it to you. My hair is great when its put together but a big mat when its not. This helps a lot 100%
Tina C.
Tina C.
Westerly, RI
This was one of the nices products that I've use in a long time it made my hair soft and shiny it didn't help keep it in place that well which isn't what is meant for but I've use other products that do both and never said it did the smell was pleasant as well the price was ok.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
I love nexxus shampoos and conditioners but i think that this product just didn't work on my hair type because of the fine straight texture, It would work better for someone who has a natural curl that needs to be tamed. Overall i think it is a good product just not for me.
Rainbow O.
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
My daughter has curly hair and she has so much trouble because of her curls this is a good value love the sand she would recommend she has recommended it to her other sisters and and compare it to others I would definitely say buy it try it u will see for yourself
Parris H.
Parris H.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product really helps my curls look really amazing and helps with the frizz. Downside is that they discontinued this product and the only place you can find it now is on Amazon for almost 200 so in the end it's not worth it at all.
Roxanne B.
Roxanne B.
High Point, NC
Awesome product I use it a lot and it helps with me wavy hair it makes my hair look more like a nice body wave from a beauty salon! I recommend it highly
Brianna L.
Brianna L.
Loxahatchee, FL
I love Nexxus products, they're more on the expensive side at about $26 on the average, but they work great and always make my hair look fantastic.
Yessenia B.
Yessenia B.
Palmdale, CA
Ive tried this and i like it especially because i hve syraight hair and curls don't last it works amzing on my sister who does have curly hair.
Heather e.
Heather e.
Summerville, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really great for holding curls and controlling frizz and smells great too ! It's a product I've used for a while and will continue to use.
Katie F.
Katie F.
Sharpsburg, MD
Enhanced my natural curl love the product can also use with the iron as well but I just use it on damp hair and let dry
Cassidy M.