BY NEXXUS

For best results use daily. Wet hair, massage into scalp, rinse. Repeat if desired. see more...

Leah P.
Leah P.
Girard, GA
Pretty good conditioner and you don't have to go to a hair salon to buy it. I would recommend this product to anyone Who is on a tight budget and doesn't want to spend a lot of money on products from a hair salon.
Jenna K.
Jenna K.
Halfmoon, NY
Def ok! You only need a small dime sized amount esp for thin hair but works great for fried ends and just a much needed boost for your hair!!
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Love the way my hair feels after I use this conditioner! It always looks so soft and clean after 1 use.
bassant A.
bassant A.
I love to use Nexus color ensure conditioner incase I dyed my hair ,it works so good to keep the color for long time & deep moisturize my hair .love it .
Zuhra A.
Zuhra A.
I hate it wouldn't be a good idea for me a little bit more than anything you guys get to see and I don't
Genie L.
Genie L.
Friend came round mine and use it all up so I guess it was good but she said it left her head dry not smooth like she wanted it to like her other condition. But I did leave her hair nice and silky like she wanted it