BY NEXXUS

For best results use daily. Wet hair, massage into scalp, rinse. Repeat if desired. see more...

Angelina L.
Angelina L.
I used this conditioner awhile back after color treating my hair and I honestly believe it made a difference in how long it lasted and it also made my hair a lot smoother to the touch I was overall satisfied it's well worth what you pay for!
Leah P.
Leah P.
Girard, GA
Pretty good conditioner and you don't have to go to a hair salon to buy it. I would recommend this product to anyone Who is on a tight budget and doesn't want to spend a lot of money on products from a hair salon.
Jenna K.
Jenna K.
Duanesburg, NY
Def ok! You only need a small dime sized amount esp for thin hair but works great for fried ends and just a much needed boost for your hair!!
Anna H.
Anna H.
One of my best conditioners I have ever had. Makes my hair so smooth and soft, I would recommend this to anyone and u would definitely buy again.
Fay C.
Fay C.
Love the way it smells leaves my hair super soft best conditioning I've owned I will be buying this product again super satisfied!
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
West Plains, MO
This is a really good hair product to get it alway makes my hair soft and it actually does smell good
Cass C.
Cass C.
Toledo, OH
Hands down the best conditioner there is! Good for dry and oily scalps! It strengthens your hair.
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Love the way my hair feels after I use this conditioner! It always looks so soft and clean after 1 use.
bassant A.
bassant A.
I love to use Nexus color ensure conditioner incase I dyed my hair ,it works so good to keep the color for long time & deep moisturize my hair .love it .
Zuhra A.
Zuhra A.
I hate it wouldn't be a good idea for me a little bit more than anything you guys get to see and I don't