BY NEXXUS

For best results use daily. Wet hair, massage into scalp, rinse. Repeat if desired. see more...

Angelina L.
I used this conditioner awhile back after color treating my hair and I honestly believe it made a difference in how long it lasted and it also made my hair a lot smoother to the touch I was overall satisfied it's well worth what you pay for!
Marti j.
Albemarle, NC
Wow this stuff works so good. It kept my hair from being frizzy, left my hair silky & the smell is amazing!! I'm picky when it comes to conditioner, but this won over my heart.
Leah P.
Girard, GA
Pretty good conditioner and you don't have to go to a hair salon to buy it. I would recommend this product to anyone Who is on a tight budget and doesn't want to spend a lot of money on products from a hair salon.
Anna H.
One of my best conditioners I have ever had. Makes my hair so smooth and soft, I would recommend this to anyone and u would definitely buy again.
Jenna K.
Duanesburg, NY
Def ok! You only need a small dime sized amount esp for thin hair but works great for fried ends and just a much needed boost for your hair!!
Fay C.
Love the way it smells leaves my hair super soft best conditioning I've owned I will be buying this product again super satisfied!
Meg V.
High Point, NC
I not only use this, but a lot of my friends do as well. The conditioner smells so good. It also keeps my hair clean for days.
Lisa B.
Used this maybe two times. I actually wasn’t the biggest fan. Didn’t do much for cleaning but once done, Hair did feel awesome
Kelly C.
Love the way my hair feels after I use this conditioner! It always looks so soft and clean after 1 use.
Arelis L.
Bronx, NY
Me encanta pork protege mi color al máximo lo iso por mucho tiempo sin lo máximo lo recomiendo al 100%