BY NEXXUS #1 in Hair Mists

• Volume: Lightweight hair spray (10 oz) for fine hair gives superior hold
  • Infused with Fluid-Fix Complex for a flexible hold
  • Salon-quality, micro-fine hair mist keeps hair fresh throughout the day
  • Comb thru hair spray helps control hairstyles
  • Gives hair a touchable, flexible hold
  • Refreshingly fragrant with Rose and Jasmine

Are you looking for a finish to your style that will help keep it in place without disrupting your hair’s natural flow? Use Nexxus Comb Thru Finishing Mist, a specially crafted hair spray for fine hair that gives you a touchable soft style that lasts all day. This micro-fine volume hair spray, with Fluid-Fix Complex, settles weightlessly onto hair, leaving it glossy and full of natural movement and buoyancy.

Inject volume and retain natural movement by using Nexxus Comb Thru Hair Spray as a finish to your usual hair styling routine.

Usage:

STEP 1:
Wash and condition hair with your favorite Nexxus Regimen.
STEP 2:
Dry and style your hair as normal.
STEP 3:
Holding the spray can 12-14 inches from your finished style, coat hair with Nexxus Comb Thru Hair Spray. To remove, comb this Nexxus hair spray through your hair.

• Was asked to review this product. Did now receive this pr...6 Answers
  • I got a travel sized one, for a trip, but didn't need it....2 Answers
  • Can some one tell me how well this holds?2 Answers
Alyee H.
Nexxus Comb Thru Finishing Mist is perfect for those who hate weighted, crunchy and
sticky hairsprays! I tend to avoid using a lot of hairsprays that are heavy
since my hair is already pin-straight. When I curl it, I need it to last, and
this mist is perfect for achieving natural loose curls. After my curls were
created I gave it a quick mist and combed through to naturally loosen the curls
while retaining the hold. Also, straight hair tip: Spray mist, let it set, then
section out and start curling. This gives it an extra hold, but be sure to
spray after you curl as well.

This left my hair feeling natural, moveable and light. The hold is not super strong,
but works perfect for flyaways and natural loose curls. I tried out the #2
Medium, so if you’re looking stronger hold I would suggest #3 Strong Hold to
get that extra lock-in control. There is a noticeable, chemical-like perfume
smell to the formula that is not enough to stop me from using it, but anyone
sensitive to smells may be turned off by the product. As quick as the fragrance
comes, it goes away and is barely noticeable on hair. Furthermore, the blush
pink metallic can is beautiful touch to any counter. Overall, this is a lux,
light hairspray that keeps your hair in place while leaving it soft and
touchable. #complimentary #influensterchamp
Tannu J.
Reno, NV
This is my favorite hairspray for a great price. I have used many salon grade hairsprays in the past and worked in salons for many years. One of my favorites in the past has been AVEDA Air Control which costs 25 dollars per can. I like hairspray that does not feel hard or sticky. Nexus Comb Through Spray is light but holds very well. I am able to run my fingers through my hair and it can be reapplied multiple times throughout the day or evening without building up or feeling heavy. My preferred hair style is loose curls made with a Marcel Curling Iron. I curl my hair, run my fingers through it and spray the curls with Nexus Comb Through Spray. I also use this hairspray to tame fly-away near my roots. When I blow dry my hair, it can tend to get a little frizzy on the top of my head and a little bit of this Comb Through Spray lays them right down. The smell of this spray is not strong and is pleasant. It is a quality hair-spray especially for 10 dollars per can. I would highly recommend this to anyone as an everyday use hairspray.
Amy S.
Leander , TX
Love this I received it in a voxbox and I’ve used and repurchased it I don’t care for hairspray but this is perfect for flyaways I spray it in after I finish my hair routine it gives nice shine and tames flyaways leaving my hair feeling silky smooth
ashleigh w.
kingsport, TN
I like this high-end product. I think it feels great on the hair and does not lay it down. It is very lightweight and has a very appealing smell. This worked especially well on my hair since I have thick wavy hair. I would recommend it to anyone. I'm not sure on the price I cannot remember.
Krystal G.
Clermont, FL
I did like this product. I actually liked t a lot but not enough for 5 stars. I don't like putting mousse or gels in my hair because I work in the heat and my hair would just sweat on my skin which would cause me to break out, but this was great. After combing through it my hair wasn't hard or anything.
Allison C.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my all time favorite hair spray! I love the scent it gives off (not your typical cough for 5 minutes once you spray because you're suffocating type hair spray) and I like that it doesn't leave my hair feeling stiff or sticky. It's just enough hold that the frizz will stay down and my style will hold, but it isn't too much like most hair sprays. It's a little on the pricey side, but watching sales and couponing can really come in handy. Will definitely be purchasing again!
Raquel S.
Purchased at: Target
This hairspray smells great and has a very light finish. I curl my thick and long hair regularly, so I like a lot of hold and texture so this hairspray wasn’t the right match for me. It would be great for someone that needs less hold or just a finishing mist.
Kelli Marie K.
Largo
This is a beautiful product! I went through two cans of this stuff and I just went through my last can and I am definitely planning on purchasing another bottle the next time I go to target or Ulta! It’s so light that you can barely feel it in your hair but it also just lays down on your hair so perfectly and it makes your hair feel so nice afterwards and you don’t have to worry about the frizzyness! It is a perfect product if you have frizzy hair or even if you want to tame those flyaways/baby hairs!
Michelle B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Long lasting coverage, amazing light powdery scent thday doesn't look or feel heavy. I love to touch my hair when I use this, and people always say "you're hair smells good" when I wear it, even if I used dry hair shampoo for 3 days before I used this!
Kimberly L.
Denver, CO
I'm not that into finishing sprays or hairspray I'm never going for the slicked back or frozen up do. If I apply anything significant into my hair it is going to be a volume booster a dry shampoo or an heat defense product.
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Was asked to review this product. Did now receive this product.
Rebecca R.
Sarasota, FL
Can some one tell me how well this holds?
Sabrina B.
Topanga, CA
I got a travel sized one, for a trip, but didn't need it. I have very thick, straight, and heavy hair: would this hold curls? My hair doesn't hold curls at all no matter what it seems.
Aubrey L.
Parkersburg, WV
does it make your hair feel stiff/crunchy?
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Was asked to review this product... did not receive this product.

Amazon