NEXXUS® COMB THRU VOLUME FINISHING MIST

SHOP NOW
*4 other buying options

• Volume: Lightweight hair spray (10 oz) for fine hair gives superior hold
  • Infused with Fluid-Fix Complex for a flexible hold
  • Salon-quality, micro-fine hair mist keeps hair fresh throughout the day
  • Comb thru hair spray helps control hairstyles
  • Gives hair a touchable, flexible hold
  • Refreshingly fragrant with Rose and Jasmine

Are you looking for a finish to your style that will help keep it in place without disrupting your hair’s natural flow? Use Nexxus Comb Thru Finishing Mist, a specially crafted hair spray for fine hair that gives you a touchable soft style that lasts all day. This micro-fine volume hair spray, with Fluid-Fix Complex, settles weightlessly onto hair, leaving it glossy and full of natural movement and buoyancy.

Inject volume and retain natural movement by using Nexxus Comb Thru Hair Spray as a finish to your usual hair styling routine.

Usage:

STEP 1:
Wash and condition hair with your favorite Nexxus Regimen.
STEP 2:
Dry and style your hair as normal.
STEP 3:
Holding the spray can 12-14 inches from your finished style, coat hair with Nexxus Comb Thru Hair Spray. To remove, comb this Nexxus hair spray through your hair.

Does this help detangle on hair when dry? I am looking for a light mist between washes as my ends dry out and become hard to brush through. I am finding many that are great on damp hair (but I don't wash my hair often) or dry, but seems to just give shine and I still can't comb through if that makes sense. The only thing I have ever found that works is Keratin Complex Thermo-Shine Thermal Protecting Mist that I found on Amazon, but it's so small! Let me know if anyone understands what I'm looking for/have any suggestions!
Didn’t receive this in my box to be tested
Start your review of NEXXUS® COMB THRU VOLUME FINISHING MIST!
I purchased the travel size of this recently for a trip and i was pleasantly surprised at how well it held! Noted that i was also at a wedding so i was thinking my hair would eventually fall but it didnt. Also dont have the annoying stickiness with use either. Great stuff!
Prestonsburg, KY
I’m always looking for a super flexible but smoothing finishing that doesn’t leave my hair heavy and weighed down. This Product is great for what I was looking for. You can find it almost anywhere.
Fostoria
I received this as a gift and I really liked it! It gave my hair a little texture and I feel like it helped keep my hair smelling good in between washes. Definitely would recommend!
Memphis, TN
This product is a great finisher. It leaves the hair in place while keeping the style. It also adds a brilliant shine to my hair and smells wonderful! Give it a try!
Palos Hills, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
I like this finishing hair spray. It's very cheap. Smells good. The bottle looks good.it lasts long. But the spray itself is not very strong, which they state is medium.
Cedar Hill, TX
NEXXUS® COMB THRU VOLUME FINISHING MIST uploaded by Klair H.
I love this finishing mist. I use it every time I style my hair and it helps keep my hair looking great all day! Price point is decent, but you get what you pay for here. It def works for me! I would recommend this to everyone but especially people who have issues getting their styles to stay put. Give it a try!! 🙌🏽
NEXXUS® COMB THRU VOLUME FINISHING MIST With its baby soft scent has the most medium hold throughout the day. Does not feel heavy, sticky, or even flaky. It gives the upmost volume with out weighing down your hair and style. The spray is and evenly soft mist that leaves hair touchable and in place. I will definitely purchase again.
Clearwater , FL
NEXXUS® COMB THRU VOLUME FINISHING MIST uploaded by sabrina S.
Purchased at: Target
I purchased this in the trial size to try after seeing a lot of positive reviews. I don't usually use a finishing mist or a ton of hair products but was open to having something that would keep my hair in place without being drying, sticky or stiff. The comb through mist intrigued me. I applied it after styling (blow drying/straightening) and combed it through. It smells good but isn't overpowering which is a plus. It didn't leave my hair feeling heavy and felt like there wasn't any product in it at all while keeping my hair from it's normal flyaways and frizz. I'll definitely purchase the full size. NEXXUS® COMB THRU VOLUME FINISHING MIST
Los Angeles, CA
This is my all time favorite hair spray! I love the scent it gives off (not your typical cough for 5 minutes once you spray because you're suffocating type hair spray) and I like that it doesn't leave my hair feeling stiff or sticky. It's just enough hold that the frizz will stay down and my style will hold, but it isn't too much like most hair sprays. It's a little on the pricey side, but watching sales and couponing can really come in handy. Will definitely be purchasing again!
Bexley, OH
NEXXUS® COMB THRU VOLUME FINISHING MIST uploaded by Audrey M.
This is the absolute best product I have used to hold my hair in place. It’s super light weight and it’s not crunchy or sticky. You can comb your fingers through your hair when you use it to help add volume. Although it frizzed a little bit, it still holds super well and is super light. It’s just amazing.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...