BY NEXXUS

Are you looking for a finish to your style that will help keep it in place without disrupting your hair’s natural flow? Use Nexxus Comb Thru Finishing Mist, a specially crafted hair spray for fine hair that gives you a touchable soft style that lasts all day. This micro-fine volume hair spray, with Fluid-Fix Complex, settles weightlessly onto hair, leaving it glossy and full of natural movement and buoyancy.

• Volume: Lightweight hair spray (10 oz) for fine hair gives superior hold
  • Infused with Fluid-Fix Complex for a flexible hold
  • Salon-quality, micro-fine hair mist keeps hair fresh throughout the day
  • Comb thru hair spray helps control hairstyles
  • Gives hair a touchable, flexible hold
  • Refreshingly fragrant with Rose and Jasmine

• Was asked to review this product. Did now receive this product.5 Answers
  • I got a travel sized one, for a trip, but didn't need it. I have ...2 Answers
  • Can some one tell me how well this holds?2 Answers
Julia H.
I love love love this product! It really keeps my hair like I styled it, without weighing it down. When applied, a little goes a long way. It feels like my hair has nothing in it at all, even though it has this in it! It works wonders and really keeps your hair in place. It smells good also and is easy to apply. I highly recommend this product to everyone!
Susan C.
Tucson, AZ
Absolutely love this Nexxus Finishing Mist! Bought it on a whim at a pharmacy while traveling. I'm super impressed and will definitely be purchasing in the future. Provides a nice, light hold and smooths down fly always and frizz. Never feels heavy or "crunchy." Just the right amount of strength and smoothing!
Neha G.
San Francisco , CA
This says natural hold but I really found that this was making my hair crunchy and looked greasy shiny. I'm not sure if all finishing sprays do leave your hair crunchy to a certain extent. I will have to try this product more to really formulate my thoughts, but so far I'm not impressed.
Sarah M.
Belvidere, NJ
Best hairspray ever for girls who have greasy hair!!!!! I can not say enough good stuff about this hairspray. I have very flat, fine hair, but this keeps my bangs in place all day without looking crispy and hard. Then I brush it out, dry shampoo for the next day and reset.
Meghan O.
New Bedford, MA
An overall good product for girls who switch up their styles and don't wash often. The formula holds but is easily brushed out without leaving a ton of residue. Easy styling for second and third day styles. The smell is not my favorite but it's certainly not unpleasant.
Tina B.
Selden, NY
The spray itself is fantastic. It will hold up any style without feeling wet or weighed down. The smell leaves a bit to be desired. It kinda reminds me of AquaNet or Rave from the 80s. Childhood flashbacks aside, I would definitely recommend.
Grace O.
Minneapolis, MN
This stuff is amazing! As a portrait photographer I keep a travel size version in my photo bag for quick hair fixes. All it takes is a bit of spray and a comb and you get the flawless touch ups I need on a shoot!
Emily R.
Jackson Heights, NY
I like this hairspray because it doesn't freeze your hair. It does what it says, it gives you a touchable hold and it lasts. So it definitely met my expectations and for that reason I recommend it to others.
Erin K.
Other than the smell which isn't horrible just different. But I didn't use that much and I sprayed from far away from my head. Stayed well all day and kept it pretty fluffy
Tori N.
Friendswood, TX
The smell is over powering but I think it holds up nicely. I don't do anything to drastic to my hair. I've been getting a lot of hair sprays so it's nice
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Was asked to review this product. Did now receive this product.
Ann H.
Saint Louis, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never received this product. 😔
Rebecca R.
Sarasota, FL
Can some one tell me how well this holds?
Sabrina B.
Topanga, CA
I got a travel sized one, for a trip, but didn't need it. I have very thick, straight, and heavy hair: would this hold curls? My hair doesn't hold curls at all no matter what it seems.
Telma S.
Union, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Didn’t receive this in my box to be tested