Nexxus Comb Thru Volume Finishing Mist uploaded by Kirsten E.Nexxus Comb Thru Volume Finishing Mist uploaded by Sherry M.

BY NEXXUS

COMB THRU FINISHING MIST, is a lightweight, refreshingly fragrant hair spray. This micro-fine formulation, with Fluid-Fix Complex, will provide touchable hold that lasts all day. This is a Salon-quality, micro-fine hair mist keeps hair fresh and touchable, while maintaining a flexible hold throughout the day.

Buy on Nexxus
Emma R.
Emma R.
Lincoln, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I typically wear my hair down, and natural, but for days when I curl it, or striaghten it, I want it to be able to hold. I bought a mini version first just to test the waters, and I love it. It follows through on all of its promises. I'd definitely buy the full size once my mini is out!
Danya R.
Danya R.
Los Angeles , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love being able to comb thru my hair after using this product.Holds well in my fine thin hair until it gets really humid out.I've been using this for years. Just enough hold. Never flaky or heavy. Love it.This is the best hairspray! It's lightweight and holds great!
Lizete B.
Lizete B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can't stop using this. It keeps my fizz down and my updo going all day. Hair can be in loose curls or up and it has a flexible hold. The smell is fresh and floral. I definitely recommend it to anyone the has trouble keeping their hair together throughout the day
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
Kemah, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mist it gently keeps my hair where it need to be. I love this product and it smells amazing, not overpowering. I have fine thin hair, and this makes it thick. I highly recommend it to everyone.
Jenna L.
Jenna L.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
A little sticky! But--I really like how lightweight it is and it's really easy still to move your fingers through your hair once it's dry--the trick is just making sure you don't touch it much until it is.
Jasmine K.
Jasmine K.
Only going to give it a three because of the feeling it left on my hair. Almost dry and kind of crispy. My hair is very thick and dry, but it did last all day, and smells great! If your hair is well moisturizer, this is for you.
Maria C.
Maria C.
Waco, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Like it but don't love it. I have flat hair and I will try just about any product that says it going to give me some visit volume. This one fell flat. It does not last and does need improvement
Cara M.
Cara M.
Natrona Hts, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Seriously the best hair spray if you want the hold without the crunchy feeling. I don't use hairspray everyday so the price is very ideal for me. This spray goes above my expectations. Have repurchased this several times
Annay G.
Annay G.
Pompano Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have baby fine hair and can never get body into it. I tried this product as a sample and fell in love with it. My hair does what I want it to now. This is my new favorite product!!!
Laura L.
Laura L.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encanta, la mayoria de mousse me dan caspa, pero este es excelente, no me deja el pelo duro e he incluso al día siguiente mi pelo esta igual de moldeado y brilloso.