BY NEXXUS

Buy on Walmart
Julie C.
Julie C.
Dover Foxcroft, ME
This is my go to shampoo. It leaves my hair feeling clean, healthy and it smells wonderful. It helps keep hair healthy and strong through all the styling. I use this product every other day. It can be found in most hair salons, and drug stores. I not only buy it for myself, I also buy it for my sisters for gifts. They love it!
Crystalle L.
Crystalle L.
Brandon
I use this product every time I was my hair over 3 weeks into my last dye job and my hair is staying bright and beautiful which is hard with red hair also I have oily hair and hard water in my home it is always keeping my hair soft silky and not oily! I would highly recommend this product
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Valparaiso, IN
This shampoo does a great job of hydrating my hair, which is curly and can be dry at times, while also keeping my color lasting a long time. My hair is light brown but I get blonde highlights and this shampoo doesn't fade them out. I will keep buying this in the future.
Iris O.
Iris O.
Orlando, FL
I use this on my hair when I want my hair color to last longer. I bought it at Walgreens for a good deal they had.. It is affective because I don't have to dye my hair every month. I haven't dyed my hair since I got my hair dyed it's been about 5 months.
Mary D.
Mary D.
Wheaton, IL
Since I color my hair, I want to use a shampoo that won't affect the color or cause it to not last as long as it could. A friend told me about Nexxus and I've been using it since. Great shampoo & I don't need to worry about damage to the color
Hannah c.
Hannah c.
Spartanburg, SC
Helps keep my hair color going good in between visit also leave it extra soft n manageable love love love it bought at sally I think
Brooke P.
Brooke P.
Orland, CA
This is a great shampoo. I color my hair a lot so this shampoo is great for protecting your color. I highly recommend this product
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Bryant, AR
A little more expensive then other brands but requires less product for same great effect. Leaves hair manageable and silky.
Karen E.
Karen E.
Oscoda, MI
The only thing that works good for my hair love it won't use anything else I would recommend it to all my friends and family
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
North Wales, PA
This hydrates my hair because my hair is supper thin and damaged due to bleach. Leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth.