BY NEXXUS

• Step 1: Color protecting shampoo (3 oz) replenishes nutrients for Vibrancy Retention
  • Enriched with White Orchid Extract
  • Salon shampoo follows on from Pre-Wash Primer, cleansing and nourishing hair
  • Locks in color vibrancy and leaves hair radiant
  • Color safe shampoo helps hair retain natural movement
  • Designed for colored hair and infused with a conditioning polymer

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Coco-Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance/Parfum, Polyquaternium-10, PPG-9, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Citric Acid, Phalaenopsis Amabilis Extract, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33/CI 17200, Blue 1/CI 42090

Usage:

STEP 1:
STEP 2:
STEP 3:

Alivia L.
Johnston, IA
This shampoo is amazing! It is so smooth on your hair. It lathers slightly, but your hair really feels clean. It smells amazing. My hair is so soft after using his product. I purchased my second bottle last week!
Casey G.
El Paso
It makes my hair look very nice and shiny but if you have color hair it doesn’t really make a difference I see my hair color fading away the same way as any other shampoo. I do love that it makes it soft and super healthy looking.
Anna G.
Brooklyn
I have try many shampoos to the point I was losing my mind not finding the right one . Went to target and saw this one bought it tried it & it worked perfect my hair is silky stronger and not frizzy .
Kaila D.
Oakland , CA
I bought this during the jumbo love sale at Ulta for my dark brown hair. It smells great and works well as far as fading goes. I haven’t had my hair done since June 3rd and it looks great. My only complaint is that it is somewhat drying. I have thin hair so maybe that has something to do with it. But it’s worth a shot!
delana b.
Fort Payne, AL
Works really good as far as not fading hair as much as typical shampoos can but for me personally my hair felt a little dry after using this but that also could be because I am not used to using nexxus products but it’s still a good product and it does work!
anastasia d.
I have been coloring my hair for a few years now and swear by this color care nexxus. It’s great for color treated hair and really locks it in Without fading. I have been using it still on and off and smells so good.
Christina B.
Crosby
This is one of my favorite hair products. It makes my hair so silky smooth. A lot of other products dry my hair out but not this one.
Shayla /.
Fargo , ND
I love all nexxus products!! I love that Costco has started to carry them as well! The price is pretty decent and it lathers up nice.
Sophy T.
Bronx , NY
I love Nexxus product, i’m not trying these one yet, But I’m in love with all this products
Sophia b.
Bagdad, KY
I love the way this makes my hair feel. You can find this at your local TJ Maxx most the time. I love getting it at TJ Maxx because it is at a discounted price. It makes my hair feel clean and smooth
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
Is this brand a really good brand like not cheap ingredients, not damaging? I’m looking for something that will help with breakage and hydrating that is somewhat pricy but affordable.
Lisa F.
Is this good for highted hair?
Denisse C.
San Luis Potosí
Sirve para cabello con puntas dañadas?
Lisa F.
How is this for highlighted hair?
Tatyana C.
Is this a good product for curly damaged hair?