BY NEXXUS

• Enriched with White Orchid Extract
  • Salon shampoo follows on from Pre-Wash Primer, cleansing and nourishing hair
  • Locks in color vibrancy and leaves hair radiant
  • Color safe shampoo helps hair retain natural movement
  • Designed for colored hair and infused with a conditioning polymer

Usage:

STEP 1:
STEP 2:
STEP 3:

• "I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
Misty J.
Such a great shampoo for color treated hair. I love the way it smells, help to keep my color fresh and bright. Doesn't leave any greasy residue and leaves my hair soft and manageable. *I rcvd this product complimentary for testing and (or) review these are my honest thoughts on how this product worked for me.* #nexxus #Influenster #gotitfree
Riley W.
Fort Worth, TX
I received this along with the conditioner counterpart complimentary and for testing purposes, and I couldn't have been happier with the results. This shampoo was honestly a shock for me. I wasn't really expecting much out of the product - I assumed it would be just like any other shampoo. I was very pleasantly surprised. I have very long hair that tends to lack volume, though it is thick and healthy. The shampoo not only made it feel super silky smooth to the touch, but seemed to repair a bit of my dead end concerns, along with any dryness that I may have been harboring without making me feel like an oil slick. It's lightly fragranced but I really like the scent of it - very floraly as the ingredient/packaging would suggest. It's fresh without being too overpowering. If you are sensitive to fragrance, I would suggest something else for you, but it's truly nothing that's going to be an assault to the senses. The packaging, though it has nothing to do with product performance, is very sleek and nice - I love the duochrome color shifts and while it doesn't mean much, it's pretty to look at. I will be repurchasing both the shampoo and the conditioner set simply because I've never used a shampoo that's made my hair feel quite this nice before.
Carrie L.
Rincon, GA
I use Nexxus Color Assure Shampoo along with the primer & conditioner. Nexxus is by far my favorite brand for hair products. When dying my hair though this combination works amazing to hold the color in for a super long time while leaving your hair smelling good, soft and manageable.
I am recieving this product to test for free for an honest review. I'm reviewing now because I actually already bought it and LOVE it :)
Bryce S.
Denton, TX
NEXXUS® COLOR ASSURE SHAMPOO FOR COLORED HAIR this stuff is AMAZING!!! My hair is shiny, soft, and fabulous! NEXXUS® COLOR ASSURE CONDITIONER FOR COLORED HAIR is also fantastic!!! Thanks #influenster #voxbox
Arieanna C.
Dover, NH
I loved how well this product worked! My hair felt smooth and looked so much healthier than it normally does. The color in my hair really popped. NEXXUS® COLOR ASSURE SHAMPOO FOR COLORED HAIR
Cassie U.
I love this shampoo! The smell is wonderful and it's light weight! My color hasn't faded since using this brand and my hair feels so soft! Would recommend!

I received this product free through Influenster for testing purposes. My review is 100% honest.
tiffany s.
Twin lakes, WI
Wow, the smell is great. I really love the smell of this shampoo i recieved for reviewing purposes. It kept my color looking great and my hair soft! It could do better for frizz,but overall Im happy. The price point is amazing for this quality shampoo! I will purchase in the future.
Madison B.
Arlington, VA
Received this product as part of a VoxBox. I don't have color treated hair, so I cannot speak to how it works for that purpose. I have long, thick hair and I do find that I have to use a lot of product to lather my hair. The shampoo smells nice and the scent lingers for several days. It has helped revive my damaged ends, but my scalp is slightly oiler than with my usual shampoo. Therefore, I am washing it more than normal. Overall, I think this would be good for someone with dry hair.
Brittany B.
I'm a natural redhead with hair on the finer side since i like to dye my hair from time to time. I needed a product that would hold my color and still give me the moisture i needed and this did just that. It didn't weigh down my hair nor dry it out when washing it. The smell is light and on the floral side, light hints of orchids which happen to be my favorite flower. This shampoo was a win win in my book, and i was super happy to had received it free for testing purposes thanks to Influenster and Nexxus. I will definitely buy myself when i run out of my current bottle
Liz R.
Paramount, CA
Love this shampoo!! First of all, the smell is amazing. It leaves your hair smelling like the shampoo even the next day. After the first wash I saw a difference. My hair was sooo soft, smelled really good, and my hair color seemed more vibrant. Thank you influenster for letting test this out! I would totally recommend this 100%
Adele D.
Toronto, ON
Is this good for thick hair?
Dana P.
Heath Springs, SC
Rebecca N.
Did this shampoo make anyone else's hair look greasy?
Valerie M.
Mc Louth, KS
I just colored my hair purple will this be safe for my hair?
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
My hair isn't colored. Would it benefit my natural hair at all?