BY NEXXUS

• Enriched with White Orchid Extract
  • Salon shampoo follows on from Pre-Wash Primer, cleansing and nourishing hair
  • Locks in color vibrancy and leaves hair radiant
  • Color safe shampoo helps hair retain natural movement
  • Designed for colored hair and infused with a conditioning polymer

Usage:

STEP 1:
STEP 2:
STEP 3:

• "I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
kirby p.
Saucier
I’m naturally a blonde, but I color my hair every once in a while too brighten it up. I use this shampoo about 5 days a week and alternate between a this and a purple shampoo. I love this it’s totally worth the money and it smells so good.
Brittany B.
Ocoee, FL
I don’t have colored hair, so I don’t really know how well this works for treated hair. It is just fine for non colored bar, however. It smells fine and does its job just fine.
Haley S.
Auburn
This has been my go-to shampoo/conditioner combo for 5 years. It's a high quality shampoo and doesn't require a large amount of shampoo in order to get the job done. This product is perfect for you if you color treat your hair and want to keep it happy and healthy.
Sophie G.
Waverly
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SHAMPOO. Wish it was more affordable but love the effects. It smoothes and doesn’t fade my color quickly despite my everyday showering habits.
Geidi R.
doral
It is excellent for the protection of the hair, the size is super because it yields a lot also that give life to the hair color
Molly M.
Ray City, GA
Love Love Love this shampoo. I color my hair to blonde every few months. I use this shampoo and does wonders on my hair. It smells great and layers great! Really helps keep my color and keeps out the brass.
meriem n.
oran
I have been using for as long as I can remember. I have never had a problem.......... .......,.............
Cassie P.
Naytahwaush
I really liked this shampoo a lot it really made my hair feel so soft and smooth and it smelled very well . I usually buy this evry once a month because I am scared to try new products I feel like this one has done so much for me
Anna S.
Monroe
This was ok, I didn’t feel that it made my hair feel any different than most products but it’s not the worst thing I’ve used either
Angiiee R.
San José Escazú mall multiplaza tienda Columbia
AMO usar producto como este como tener mi cabello hermoso y de muchos colores y cuando lo use me enamoré realmente está divino
Adele D.
Toronto, ON
Is this good for thick hair?
Dana P.
Heath Springs, SC
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
My hair isn't colored. Would it benefit my natural hair at all?
Valerie M.
Mc Louth, KS
I just colored my hair purple will this be safe for my hair?
Rebecca N.
Did this shampoo make anyone else's hair look greasy?