BY NEXXUS

• Enriched with White Orchid Extract
  • Salon shampoo follows on from Pre-Wash Primer, cleansing and nourishing hair
  • Locks in color vibrancy and leaves hair radiant
  • Color safe shampoo helps hair retain natural movement
  • Designed for colored hair and infused with a conditioning polymer

Usage:

STEP 1:
STEP 2:
STEP 3:

• "I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
Desiree G.
I love this shampoo and conditioner by Nexxus the collide assure is gray for nut color treated hair. It smells great and makes my hair soft and shiny.
Micah E.
Burley, ID
After a fresh color this set of shampoo and conditioner was nice to have. It didn’t have a strong smell and it help my color not bleed onto my blonde.
Sharon H.
Doesn't have the same shine and softness as the other nexxus shampoos, but I bring this one when I travel because i highly prefer it to hotel shampoos
Claudia Q.
Pembroke Pines, FL
I used this when i dyed my hair red and it for sure left my hair nice and kept the color shine and not a dull orange faded color. it’s worth the price
Lisa W.
San Diego, CA
I absolutely love this product it works wonderfully for my hair and helps with no split ends, frizz and tangles...my hair is usually really difficult.
Melanie T.
Loma Linda
I accidentally bought the colored version and I don’t color my hair but I love this product!! Smells great! Doesn’t strip my hair of all oil entirely.
Kayla L.
Ewing, NJ
This made the color in my hair stay pretty vibrate/lasted a bit longer than using other brands. It lathers up but not too much. Scent is ‘t bad either.
Elena M.
California, PA
Love this shampoo. Keeps hair color lasting longer and healthier. Coloring your hair damages it and this shampoo keeps it looking and feeling healthy.
Janellie C.
Mission, TX
This product was absolutely amazing, I have my hair colored and it helped me keep that shine and volume in my hair. Definitely recommend this product
Maraam A.
This shampoo not only smells good, but works amazingly!! It’s truly been hard for me to look for the perfect shampoo but I think I just found it !!!
Adele D.
Toronto, ON
Is this good for thick hair?
Dana P.
Heath Springs, SC
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
My hair isn't colored. Would it benefit my natural hair at all?
Valerie M.
Mc louth , KS
I just colored my hair purple will this be safe for my hair?
Rebecca N.
Did this shampoo make anyone else's hair look greasy?