BY NEXXUS #91 in Shampoo

• Enriched with White Orchid Extract
  • Salon shampoo follows on from Pre-Wash Primer, cleansing and nourishing hair
  • Locks in color vibrancy and leaves hair radiant
  • Color safe shampoo helps hair retain natural movement
  • Designed for colored hair and infused with a conditioning polymer

Usage:

STEP 1:
STEP 2:
STEP 3:

• "I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
Elena M.
California, PA
Love this shampoo. Keeps hair color lasting longer and healthier. Coloring your hair damages it and this shampoo keeps it looking and feeling healthy.
Sharon H.
Doesn't have the same shine and softness as the other nexxus shampoos, but I bring this one when I travel because i highly prefer it to hotel shampoos
Desiree G.
I love this shampoo and conditioner by Nexxus the collide assure is gray for nut color treated hair. It smells great and makes my hair soft and shiny.
Kayla L.
Ewing, NJ
This made the color in my hair stay pretty vibrate/lasted a bit longer than using other brands. It lathers up but not too much. Scent is ‘t bad either.
Claudia Q.
Pembroke Pines, FL
I used this when i dyed my hair red and it for sure left my hair nice and kept the color shine and not a dull orange faded color. it’s worth the price
Melanie T.
Loma Linda
I accidentally bought the colored version and I don’t color my hair but I love this product!! Smells great! Doesn’t strip my hair of all oil entirely.
Samantha J.
Quinton, AL
Love this product after using on hair maybe 3 times. Saw a huge difference Will definitely buy again. I don’t want to use any other shampoo anymore.
Julia D.
Florence, AL
I love the texture of this shampoo. It doesn't leave my hair feeling dry and lathers great! I don't need to use a whole lot and it's worth the money.
Maraam A.
This shampoo not only smells good, but works amazingly!! It’s truly been hard for me to look for the perfect shampoo but I think I just found it !!!
Carrie G.
Dalzell, SC
I received this product for free, in exchange for my review, and I really like it! It helps tame my natural frizz a bit, and makes my hair very soft.
Adele D.
Toronto , ON
Is this good for thick hair?
Dana P.
Heath springs , SC
Rebecca N.
Did this shampoo make anyone else's hair look greasy?
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
My hair isn't colored. Would it benefit my natural hair at all?
Valerie M.
Mc louth , KS
I just colored my hair purple will this be safe for my hair?

back