BY NEXXUS #91 in Shampoo

• Enriched with White Orchid Extract
  • Salon shampoo follows on from Pre-Wash Primer, cleansing and nourishing hair
  • Locks in color vibrancy and leaves hair radiant
  • Color safe shampoo helps hair retain natural movement
  • Designed for colored hair and infused with a conditioning polymer

Usage:

STEP 1:
STEP 2:
STEP 3:

• "I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
Arica U.
Akron , NY
Omg this stuff smells so amazing I'm so excited to have found it thru Influenster!!!! Makes my hair so manageable and shiny I swear it feels like silk!!!
Shelley G.
I love the smell of this and I love how my color and highlights last longer when I use it. I do wish it were a bit more hydrating but its a good shampoo.
lisa c.
Hamden , CT
Love his brand . This shampoo and conditioner smells soooo good , leaves you feeling really clean and smelling amazing. A little pricey but well worth it.
Temo F.
Carbondale, CO
I love this product it leaves your hair smelling awesome. I recommend this to everyone, not only is it worth the prize it works and satisfies your needs.
Elizeth S.
El Dorado, KS
Okay so this product I did receive!!! I was happy it smelled good & actually kept my hair color in ! I had a very positive experience with this shampoo!
Joanne E.
Morganville
This shampoo is really wonderful, I color my hair at home and it doesn't fade my hair color plus it gives a lot of body, great product. All hair types.
Stacy O.
Rowlett, TX
Really like this shampoo. It helps my hair feel healthy after color treamtments. I also notice that it really helps my hair color to not get so brassy.
Lacy J.
I recently purchased this shampoo. Very pricey for such a small amount. I’ve only used it once and I didn’t notice too much of my hair dye rinsing out. I feel as though my head is a lot itchier than normal and I get dandruff (not normal for me). I do have extensions so I feel they are soft and okay to use for them.
Lisa W.
San Diego, CA
I absolutely love this product it works wonderfully for my hair and helps with no split ends, frizz and tangles...my hair is usually really difficult.
Micah E.
Burley, ID
After a fresh color this set of shampoo and conditioner was nice to have. It didn’t have a strong smell and it help my color not bleed onto my blonde.
Adele D.
Toronto , ON
Is this good for thick hair?
Dana P.
Heath springs , SC
Rebecca N.
Did this shampoo make anyone else's hair look greasy?
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
My hair isn't colored. Would it benefit my natural hair at all?
Valerie M.
Mc louth , KS
I just colored my hair purple will this be safe for my hair?

back