BY NEXXUS

• Enriched with White Orchid Extract
  • Salon shampoo follows on from Pre-Wash Primer, cleansing and nourishing hair
  • Locks in color vibrancy and leaves hair radiant
  • Color safe shampoo helps hair retain natural movement
  • Designed for colored hair and infused with a conditioning polymer

Usage:

STEP 1:
STEP 2:
STEP 3:

• "I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
Anna C.
Middle River, MD
I use this on my direct dyed hair and it really does help the color stay vibrant a long time. You have to get used to the low foam of low sulfate products. Foam doesn't mean clean.
Beth D.
This shampoo and conditioner smells great and left my hair feeling clean and soft. My color treated hair appears to have remained vibrant through several washes.
Jessica F.
The product weighted down my hair and it got oily fast. Using this. I had to wash my hair daily. It is not for those with oily hair or curls, it took the bounce out of my curls
Rachel B.
Trevose, PA
Got this as a free sample in a voxbox! It has a really nice smell but I don't have colored hair so I'm not sure how well that works. Leaves my hair feeling clean
Maggie H.
Love this shampoo, the smell is amazing, it doesn't dry out my hair like many other shampoos. It helps my color treated hair stay vibrant. It is also pretty affordable.
THERESA W.
Crestview, FL
This was part of my first Vox Box! I loved it! It gave me a good lather and made my hair feel very clean. The only thing I wish that was different, was a stronger fragrance.
Michaela P.
I like this in terms of color protection, however it just doesn't seem too great on the cleanliness. I noticed it left my hair pretty oily still, but my color did last a good while between coloring.
Anne V.
Kansas City, MO
Nice shampoo. Freshly colored my hair before using, definitely seemed as though helped color last longer than normally would. Bottle lasted for a good period of time.
Kathy B.
I love that this Nexxus shampoo and conditioner has a sulfate free formula that doesn't strip my hair of its natural oils. I get clean feeling hair that smells amazing!
Andrea N.
Columbus, OH
I tried this and the conditioner one and I love it I would love to get it again or smelled amazing didn't leave my hair feeling heavy and greasy but it's expensive
Adele D.
Toronto, ON
Is this good for thick hair?
Dana P.
Heath Springs, SC
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
My hair isn't colored. Would it benefit my natural hair at all?
Valerie M.
Mc louth , KS
I just colored my hair purple will this be safe for my hair?
Rebecca N.
Did this shampoo make anyone else's hair look greasy?