BY NEXXUS

• Enriched with White Orchid Extract
  • Salon shampoo follows on from Pre-Wash Primer, cleansing and nourishing hair
  • Locks in color vibrancy and leaves hair radiant
  • Color safe shampoo helps hair retain natural movement
  • Designed for colored hair and infused with a conditioning polymer

Usage:

STEP 1:
STEP 2:
STEP 3:

• "I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
Deborah D.
Las Vegas, NV
This is the only product I buy, simply because it is great with my hair. I have tried others, but found them disappointing. This is great with color treated hair!
Laura C.
Sherman oaks , CA
I got this for free for testing purposes... Like this product very much! Except that for oily hair is not the best. But I do like it and would recommended for normal to dry hair!
Cebrina D.
Carlsbad, NM
Loved it! Helped keep my hair a golden blonde! And left my hair shiny and soft. Very easy to use and a little goes a long way. Especially because my hair is long!
Sherri H.
Christiansbrg, VA
I absolutely love this shampoo! The fragrance is amazing. It makes my hair so soft and smooth. It kept my hair color very vibrant. I would highly recommend it.

Jennifer V.
Boone, NC
I'm not a fan of this shampoo and conditioner. The only good thing is that it is sulfate free. It doesn't lather well. It left my hair feeling greasy and wet all day. I will not be using this product again. I'm going to have to throw it away,
Oriana G.
Cape Coral, FL
It’s a great shampoo and the only negative I have is the shape of the bottle. It’s hard to hold on to and squeeze when your hands are wet and slippery in the shower.
Catherine D.
I received this from Influenster for a review. It did not do anything for my hair. The scent was nice but kind of strong. I ended up giving this to my mom and she said it is ok.
Angel C.
Loved this sulfate free shampoo on my color treated hair. It felt so damaged and dry before trying this! Thanks for choosing me to try this out Influenster! Yay!
Rosalyn J.
I was not impressed with this hair product at all. Besides smelling really nice, it left my hair tangles every time I used it. I also feel it is way over priced!
Elisa T.
Garland, TX
I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky. Smells great too. If you have thick hair and unruly I recommend this product other shampoos leave my hair rough and unmanageable
Adele D.
Toronto, ON
Is this good for thick hair?
Dana P.
Heath Springs, SC
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
My hair isn't colored. Would it benefit my natural hair at all?
Valerie M.
Mc Louth, KS
I just colored my hair purple will this be safe for my hair?
Rebecca N.
Did this shampoo make anyone else's hair look greasy?