BY NEXXUS #95 in Shampoo

• Enriched with White Orchid Extract
  • Salon shampoo follows on from Pre-Wash Primer, cleansing and nourishing hair
  • Locks in color vibrancy and leaves hair radiant
  • Color safe shampoo helps hair retain natural movement
  • Designed for colored hair and infused with a conditioning polymer

Usage:

STEP 1:
STEP 2:
STEP 3:

• "I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
Cara C.
Oak Ridge, NJ
Awful shampoo. I have oily hair and this made my hair oily right after my shower. I felt like my hair was never clean. My color didn't last any longer with this shampoo.
Hailey M.
Maysville, KY
I love this product not only is it a decent price it makes my hair feel amazing. It doesn't have a over powering smell but it smells good and leaves my hair smelling good
Devan W.
Yorktown , VA
I use this along with the conditioner and I'm pleased. My hair is always soft, shiny, and so full of life. The color is long lasting and I would definitely recommend it.
Barbara F.
Enfield, CT
I bought this to try I use different kinds every few days its better for your hair. I believe it works well saving your color a little bit long before your next color.
Emily R.
Columbia, SC
It leaves your hair smelling good with a nice shine. This helps hold your hair color and keep it vibrant. I LOVE this one and it's my go go out of the expensive products.
Julie H.
Fayetteville, AR
Love this stuff! Smells great and keeps your hair color looking fresh, doesn't strip it out like others that I have used before! Nice consistency and overall a good buy.
Alexa S.
I would of never picked this out for shampoo and conditioner but it was exactly what I needed !! It cleans and suds up nicely. It is a fresh scent and I am so happy with it !!
Andrea R.
Theodore, AL
The Nexxus Color Assure Shampoo smells divine and keeps my hair color intact. It leaves my hair feeling fresh and clean. I received the product as a free test product
Alysondra E.
This took the place of the redken that I was using. Light scent that's not overpowering. Leaves my hair soft and manageable. Buying a new bottle when this one runs out!!
Kristen C.
Raytown , MO
I really love this shampoo. it smells great and leaves my hair looking healthy and feeling soft and silky. it really does help lock in your hair dye longer. I love it!
Adele D.
Toronto , ON
Is this good for thick hair?
Dana P.
Heath springs , SC
Rebecca N.
Did this shampoo make anyone else's hair look greasy?
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
My hair isn't colored. Would it benefit my natural hair at all?
Valerie M.
Mc louth , KS
I just colored my hair purple will this be safe for my hair?

back