BY NEXXUS

• Enriched with White Orchid Extract
  • Salon shampoo follows on from Pre-Wash Primer, cleansing and nourishing hair
  • Locks in color vibrancy and leaves hair radiant
  • Color safe shampoo helps hair retain natural movement
  • Designed for colored hair and infused with a conditioning polymer

Usage:

STEP 1:
STEP 2:
STEP 3:

• "I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
Angie S.
El olor de este shampoo es delicioso, la textura es bastante densa, a mi particularmente el cabello se vuelve graso más rápido de lo normal, pero sigue siendo un buen producto.
Kim t.
Sharpsburg, MD
Cons: Hasn't done much for my color treated hair. I haven't noticed any difference in that aspect.
Not worth the price.
Pros: Leaves my hair silky soft. Feels like I just left the salon. Smells great!
Karalynn B.
I received this product free for testing purposes thanks to influenster. Smelled great, but took way longer than my normal shampoo to rinse out. Seemed to wash my hair well.
Yvonne E.
Bloomington, CA
Great smell, definitely left my hair silky soft! It also seems good for dyed hair, v minimal fading! Left my hair feeling very clean but not too stripped of its natural oils
Elysia G.
Smells so good! I didn't notice it helping my dyed hair from fading. It did clean my hair and left it soft. I received this product free from Influenster for testing purposes.
Emily H.
This shampoo and conditioner complete all rehidrates and smoothness your hair and keeps it fresh it doesn't have the best long lasting smell but it still works great it is perfect for an every day use
Ashley T.
Roseville, CA
I love anything by Nexxus! This shampoo is great for us ladies with color hair and smells amazing! It doesn't dry out your hair and leaves it feeling great. Highly recommend
Jami A.
This is a light weight Shampoo and i love that about it. Most shampoos are so rough when lathering it on my hair  but this one did not. It also has a great scent!
Britne E.
Lake Station, IN
This shampoo cleans my hair well and leaves a very nice smell afterward. I am completely satisfied with this product that I received complimentary in exchange for this review.
Miranda T.
Leaves my hair shiny and doesn't strip the color from my hair. Great product overall.

I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are my own.
Adele D.
Toronto, ON
Is this good for thick hair?
Dana P.
Heath Springs, SC
Rebecca N.
Did this shampoo make anyone else's hair look greasy?
Valerie M.
Mc Louth, KS
I just colored my hair purple will this be safe for my hair?
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
My hair isn't colored. Would it benefit my natural hair at all?