BY NEXXUS

• Enriched with White Orchid Extract
  • Salon shampoo follows on from Pre-Wash Primer, cleansing and nourishing hair
  • Locks in color vibrancy and leaves hair radiant
  • Color safe shampoo helps hair retain natural movement
  • Designed for colored hair and infused with a conditioning polymer

Usage:

STEP 1:
STEP 2:
STEP 3:

• "I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
Samantha K.
Azle, TX
I am totally in love with this shampoo and conditioner. I makes my hair look so healthy and shinty. It doesn't strip my hair when I dye it. Overall great product
Shannon G.
Bangor, PA
Love that this shampoo doesn't weigh my hair down. It smells awesome! I also like the gel texture of it so it's not as creamy but still makes my hair so soft and my color stay strong!
Christina G.
Altoona , PA
I got this from Influenster just when I was running out so thank you! It is really cleansing but doesn't strip the natural oils. My blonde is looking flawless and the smell is my favorite thing about it.
Lauren H.
Staten Island , NY
Love this shampoo the smell is amazing and the actual shampoo is great for color treated hair!!! I will repurchase this shampoo and conditioner I feel like it helped lock in my color longer then most shampoos do!
Kelli G.
Columbus, GA
Smells awesome and keeps my hair color fresh! I also really love the way the bottle looks! I've been using this over a month and haven't needed to touch up my color at all!
Laura K.
Kansas city , MO
I have been using this for a couple months now because I had gotten it in a monthly beauty subscription box, but I'm not impressed with either the smell nor outcome of the shampoo
Leslie T.
Chowchilla, CA
Good condition for her hair color protection, but like all color safe shampoos should only be used on and off with a regular shampoo or else it will cause buildup/ and or dandruff
Leah P.
Newland, NC
For years I've been using Nexxus and I've recently colored my hair and won't use anything else but this product. It makes my hair feel great and brings out the color in my hair.
jesse f.
Great smell right away when using, it leaves a great aroma in the shower as you're using it which I love!
This shampoo left my hair so smooth and shiny. It made my color so vibrant.
Angie S.
El olor de este shampoo es delicioso, la textura es bastante densa, a mi particularmente el cabello se vuelve graso más rápido de lo normal, pero sigue siendo un buen producto.
Adele D.
Toronto, ON
Is this good for thick hair?
Dana P.
Heath Springs, SC
Rebecca N.
Did this shampoo make anyone else's hair look greasy?
Valerie M.
Mc Louth, KS
I just colored my hair purple will this be safe for my hair?
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
My hair isn't colored. Would it benefit my natural hair at all?