BY NEXXUS #95 in Shampoo

• Enriched with White Orchid Extract
  • Salon shampoo follows on from Pre-Wash Primer, cleansing and nourishing hair
  • Locks in color vibrancy and leaves hair radiant
  • Color safe shampoo helps hair retain natural movement
  • Designed for colored hair and infused with a conditioning polymer

Usage:

STEP 1:
STEP 2:
STEP 3:

• "I love this shampoo leaves my hair soft and silky." in 1 review
Shawna h.
Warren, OH
I love this product! I really wanted to test this product to it's max. I coloured my hair the day before and then used the shampoo to wash it. It's been 2 weeks and there has been 0 fading. This product is a miracle, for half the cost!
Christine T.
Los angeles , CA
I've used this product twice now and so far I like it. It leaves my hair so soft and smelling so good. I have my hair red and it's known to bleed a lot and with this product it hasn't as much. I'm loving it so far.
Alexys c.
Evansville, IN
I recieved these free from influenster, and I absolutely love them aside from the smell. They lather very well and are very nourishing. They are lightweight but still work amazing. They make my colored hair so much more vibrant.
Denielle L.
Franksville, WI
Love the smell of this product! It lathers well and from the past several weeks it appears to help protect hair color. Can be difficult to tell for sure, but it looks to work better than general store shampoos.
Beautylife N.
I absolutely love the Nexxus Shampoo, not only does it leave my hair smelling great, it gives my scalp a sense of cleanliness and freshness like no other. Needless to say my hair feels so soft after I use it.
Krista T.
Cabot, AR
This shampoo leaves my hair smoother, lighter and beautifully shiny. I absolutely love that it is gentle on my color treated hair and that it is silicone and sulfate free! This shampoo is a definite winner in my book.
Fariyal H.
Skokie, IL
Use this product for my colored hair . It has a nice scent which is long lasting . I can say it helped with my colored hair . I don't think it was very hydrating for my hair . The price was a bit to high .
Kathy W.
Jeffersonvlle, GA
I absolutely love this product. The price isn't terrible and it leaves your hair feeling so silky and healthy. It keeps that color looking super fresh too. Definitely worth the price. I will be purchasing again.
Jordan B.
Dallas, TX
I received this product in a VoxBox and love it! First off the smell is awesome. It's super easy to lather and makes my oily scalp feel nice and clean. I am always worried about what to use on my blonde, color treated hair and this stuff does the trick! Very satisfied!
Deborah D.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this product as it has no sulfates in it to make your hair dry and brittle. I wash my hair every other day as per my stylist and it does such a great job of making my hair shiny without breakage.
Adele D.
Toronto , ON
Is this good for thick hair?
Dana P.
Heath springs , SC
Rebecca N.
Did this shampoo make anyone else's hair look greasy?
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
My hair isn't colored. Would it benefit my natural hair at all?
Valerie M.
Mc louth , KS
I just colored my hair purple will this be safe for my hair?

back